PDA

View Full Version : Leonard Davis saves a horse

Achilles33
05-17-2007, 05:18 PM
You have to watch this:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=144777&catId=312

Burns336
05-17-2007, 05:27 PM
You have to watch this:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=144777&catId=312

nice over-dramaticized event. Achilles, once again I find myself thanking you for contributing nothing at all.

and may i ask why you felt the need to create a thread on something totally inrelated to football even though you had already posted about this event 2 times in the general discussion forum?

robert_in_bigd
05-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Between his horse and his wife's fingers -- ugg. This guy just looks so fat and happy.

Modano
05-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Between his horse and his wife's fingers -- ugg. This guy just looks so fat and happy.

You're amazing. You find a way to post a negative comment on EVERYTHING. If we'll win the Super Bowl you would say something like "this super bowl means nothing, that was a bad year for every teams in the NFL and we just beat a bad level of competition"

reigle9
05-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Flamming isn't really my thing, I liked it. Although I was a bit disappointed, I thought Leonard was going to toss the horse on his shoulder and carry it to safety.

Anyone notice his shirt?

05-18-2007, 02:16 PM
You're amazing. You find a way to post a negative comment on EVERYTHING. If we'll win the Super Bowl you would say something like "this super bowl means nothing, that was a bad year for every teams in the NFL and we just beat a bad level of competition"

Funny Sig with the Achilles33 quote.

Modano
05-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Funny Sig with the Achilles33 quote.

I want to make a site with Achilles' quote just like the beloved Chuck Norris facts ;)

Burns336
05-18-2007, 02:29 PM
I want to make a site with Achilles' quote just like the beloved Chuck Norris facts ;)

That would be awesome. The only thing is, you have to wonder how many great quotes you've missed because he edits them right away. There is so much burried treasure out there.

Modano
05-18-2007, 02:44 PM
That would be awesome. The only thing is, you have to wonder how many great quotes you've missed because he edits them right away. There is so much burried treasure out there.

I did it! I missed the totality of the quotes from the past, but hey, he will give us some gems everyday! I'm sure as hell of that. PM me if you find some quote I've missed :P

robert_in_bigd
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM

LOL. You are such an buffoon. You constantly speak when not spoken to. Go away gnat.

KILLERSANTA
05-18-2007, 03:54 PM
I make girls cry

sweetness34
05-19-2007, 01:52 AM
I make girls cry

With that hideous face and your smelliness I can see why....

Staubach12
05-19-2007, 10:39 AM
LOL. You are such an buffoon. You constantly speak when not spoken to. Go away gnat.

You know what, if you want some respect on this board and you want to be heard, you need to quit following this same formula. You say something. Someone else counters. So then, you decide you can't win the argument and try to act too cool for school and border on personal attacks. It's really annoying.

Achilles33
05-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Rob, what is wrong with you? Is everything a bad thing to you?