LG: Steve Hutchinson
C: Jamaal Jackson
RG: Alen Faneca
RT: Willie Anderson

Backups:
WR: Ted Ginn Jr.
RB: Carnell Williams
TE: Heath Miller

Explanation: My Offence all starts with the offensive line, as every offence should. I have the best LT in football, with Walter Jones, who when teamed up with the best Guard, form an amazing Left Side. I believe Jamaal Jackson is a great up and coming centre, who would do what it takes to win, and is a big body in the middle. On the Right side, I have the second best guard in the league, with Alan Faneca, who when teamed up with Willie Anderson forms an unbelievable Right Side. With this Oline, my team will easily win in the trenches. Larry Johnson will be able to wear down defences easily, and have big holes to work with. I will also use Carnell in third down situations, and as more of a home run threat, who will take advantage of the punishment that LJ will inlict on them. With Ronnie Brown I have a FB who will be a solid blocker, but will be a great reciever out of the backfield, and will have great chemistry with Carnell. My recievers are Torry Holt and Marvin Harrison, who are both smart recievers who avoid the big hit, and will give any team matchup problems. With Ted Ginn Jr. I am putting him in the spot he was born to play, a slot receiver who will be the deep threat. With Chris Cooley and Heath Miller , I have the option to use a Two TE set, as well as a Full House formation, using Cooley as Hback. WIth VInce Young, I have the best Dual Threat QB, who in three years has the potential to be one of the best in the league.

Defence

4-3:
DE: Osi Umenyiora
NT: Casey Hampton
UT: Kevin Williams
DE: Terrel Suggs
OLB: DJ WIlliams
MLB: Lofa Tatupu
OLB: Derrick Johnson

3-4:

DE: Kevin Williams
NT: Casey Hampton
DE: Adam Carriker
OLB: Terrel Suggs
MLB: Lofa Tatupu
MLB: DJ Williams
OLB: Osi Umenyiora

Secondary:
CB: CHamp Bailey
S: Roy Williams
S: Dawan Landry
CB: Chris McCalister

Bench:
DE:Jared Allen
CB: Nathan Vasher
DT/DE: Adam Carriker

Explanation:

My defense all starts with my CB's, considering the scarcity of true shutdown corners, i have the great benfit of having two of the best, including the best defensive player in the league, in Champ Bailey. I also have Nathan Vasher, who has the potential to be a great Man corner. I have Roy Williams, who could be a great In the Box safety, which i can afford to do with my plethora of shutdown corners. I also have Dawan Landry, who would complement Roy Williams perfectly. My D-line, which fits the 3-4 and 4-3 perfectly, all starts, with one of the top two NT's in Casey Hampton. I also have one of the best young DT's in Kevin WIlliams, who will excel in the 3-4 DE role.Adam Carriker is there to play 3-4 DE, and to be able to give Hampton and Williams a breather at points during the game while playing the 4-3. WIth Terrel Suggs, Jared Allen, and Osi Umenyiora, I have 3 studs at DE/OLB who will be able to put loads of pressure on the QB. My Linebacking Corps is very strong, with Lofa patrolling the middle in both the 3-4 and 4-3, and can be the leader on the defensive side of the ball. DJ williams versatility allows him to slide in easily to ILB for the 3-4, while continuing to make big plays at both postitions. Derrick Johnson, is a great up and comer, who will be a great OLB in my scheme

SPecial Teams:

KR/PR:Ted Ginn Jr.
KR/PR/Field Goal Returner: Nathan Vasher
P: Brian Moorman
K:Josh Brown

Islandboy
Titans

Offense
Carson Palmer QB
Reggie Bush RB Cedric Benson RB Clinton Portis
Andre Johnson WR Javon Walker WR Donte Stallworth
Kellen Winslow TE
Chris Samuels LT
Derrick Dockery LG
Jahri Evans RG
Jeff Faine C
Shane Olivea OT

Defense
Demarcus Ware DE Dwight Freeney DE
Marcus Stroud DT Haloti Ngata
Lance Briggs OLB
Nick Barnett MLB
Angelo Crowell OLB
Sean Jones S
Sean Taylor S
Nate Clements CB
Dunta Robinson CB

K-Nate Kadeing
P-Craig Hentrich
KR/PR-Reggie Bush

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 08:24 PM
darnit, I forgot a poll. I say people post who they think will win and I will tally them up. The poll ends in 3 days.

Tampa 2 4 life
05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Chucky's offense is scary, his defense is extremely good too.

Chucky
05-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Well i vote for myself for this one, you can read my reasoning for why my team is good but here is what I think is wrong with Islandboys.

1.His Linebacking core is mediocore at best, angelo crowell should not be starting on any of these teams.

2. His Oline is very weak, with only one above average player, Carson Palmer will get eaten alive, and reggie will have no holes to run through.

3. Demarcus Ware is being way underutilized as a DE.

4.He has no strong blocking fullback or TE, which his team needs with his mediocore Oline.

5.His secondary is pretty good, but i dont see clements and dunta being able to stop marvin and holt.

6. Larry, Caddy, and Ronnie, will run all over his team. He lacks any backups on DL and his team will get tired quickly especially Ngata and Stroud.

I can say more, but i will pass for now

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
I vote for Chucky also, the main reason is he doesnt really have a LDE. Plus I think Chucky is gonna win this thing anyway.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 10:21 PM
i vote for islandboy

he offense is stacked & and he has a good D

Chucky
05-18-2007, 04:18 AM
i vote for islandboy

he offense is stacked & and he has a good D

Explain how his team is better than mine,, that makes no sense

Ravens1991
05-18-2007, 08:59 AM
I bet he is voting for the worse team so he doesnt face you later on Chucky. I think this happens a lot in fantasy drafts.

Draft King
05-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Explain how his team is better than mine,, that makes no sense

Obviously everyone in fantasy is going to be homer, it's actually alot closer than you think. In 3 years, if it is like that as in the other one, Larry Johnson will be worn down, Ronnie Brown though is a suitable back-up. Marvin Harrison would be out of it by then, and as would Torry Holt. For him, Reggie Bush would just be entering the prime of his career, and alongside Clinton Portis, he would wreck havoc. Andre Johnson at that time, will most likely be a top 3 reciever in the game, and Javon Walker would be in the top 10 for sure. Donte Stallworth is also a great deep threat for him.

In 3 years, Walter Jones and Willie Anderson would both be out of it, while he O-Line is young and will only get better. Sean Jones and Taylor would be a freak S tandem, both young and talented, I like Dawan Landry, but I don't think Roy Williams is all that. Obviously your CB tandem is more talented, but that's not to say his is bad, he has 2 young corners. I'm pretty sure LJ and Ronnie Brown aren't going to be running over Marcus Stroud, and Haloti Ngata anytime soon, maybe Dwight Freeney, I'll give you that, but he can rush the pass. I'll actually give a slight-edge to islandboy as well.

RoyHall#1
05-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Right now? Chucky.

But in 3 years it will be Islandboy with that ridiculous secondary.

Chucky
05-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Obviously everyone in fantasy is going to be homer, it's actually alot closer than you think. In 3 years, if it is like that as in the other one, Larry Johnson will be worn down, Ronnie Brown though is a suitable back-up. Marvin Harrison would be out of it by then, and as would Torry Holt. For him, Reggie Bush would just be entering the prime of his career, and alongside Clinton Portis, he would wreck havoc. Andre Johnson at that time, will most likely be a top 3 reciever in the game, and Javon Walker would be in the top 10 for sure. Donte Stallworth is also a great deep threat for him.

In 3 years, Walter Jones and Willie Anderson would both be out of it, while he O-Line is young and will only get better. Sean Jones and Taylor would be a freak S tandem, both young and talented, I like Dawan Landry, but I don't think Roy Williams is all that. Obviously your CB tandem is more talented, but that's not to say his is bad, he has 2 young corners. I'm pretty sure LJ and Ronnie Brown aren't going to be running over Marcus Stroud, and Haloti Ngata anytime soon, maybe Dwight Freeney, I'll give you that, but he can rush the pass. I'll actually give a slight-edge to islandboy as well.

I dont think how you can say Marvin Harrison or Torry HOlt will be out of it, there are zero signs of them slowing down anytime soon, same with Willie Anderson and Walter Jones, they will still be top tackles. I have ROy Williams to be more of an in the box safety, who will help stop the run, as CHamp and McCalister should be able to hold the fort down for pass D. THere is no way Javon Walker will be a top 10 reciever, he has had major injury problems, and those will catch up with him. By the 3rd quarter Ngata and Stroud will be worn down and tired as hell, because they have no backup, and they should be able to be run on easilty, especially with Faneca and Hutchinson at Guard. Plus if Larry needs some rest, i have Caddy and ROnnie to pull the weight.

Ravens1991
05-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Like I said earlier, Chucky your tackles will be 36 and 35, your main weakness will be age.

islandboy843
05-18-2007, 05:07 PM
I still think i didn't made all my picks. Oh well.

fenikz
05-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Palmer>Young
Bush>Johnson
Benson=Brown
Winslow>Cooley
A.Johnson>Holt
Walker>Harrison
Island Boys O-line<Chuckys O-line
Island Boys D-line=Chuckys D-line
Island Boys LBs<Chuckys LBs
Island Boys CBs<Chuckys CBs
Island Boys Safties>Chuckys Safties

Chucky
05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Palmer>Young
Bush>Johnson
Benson=Brown
Winslow>Cooley
A.Johnson>Holt
Walker>Harrison
Island Boys O-line<Chuckys O-line
Island Boys D-line=Chuckys D-line
Island Boys LBs<Chuckys LBs
Island Boys CBs<Chuckys CBs
Island Boys Safties>Chuckys Safties

Javon Walker over Marvin Harrison? Bush over Johnson and caddy? Benson equal to Ronnie Brown? Stroud, Ngata, ware, freeney= Kevin WIlliams, Casey Hampton, Osi, Suggs, Jared Allen, and Adam Carriker? Im gonna have to disagree with all of those. Plus my special teams> Island BOys

scottyboy
05-18-2007, 08:54 PM
my votes for chucky(mainly cuz he has Osi)

Draft King
05-19-2007, 09:15 AM
I dont think how you can say Marvin Harrison or Torry HOlt will be out of it, there are zero signs of them slowing down anytime soon, same with Willie Anderson and Walter Jones, they will still be top tackles. I have ROy Williams to be more of an in the box safety, who will help stop the run, as CHamp and McCalister should be able to hold the fort down for pass D. THere is no way Javon Walker will be a top 10 reciever, he has had major injury problems, and those will catch up with him. By the 3rd quarter Ngata and Stroud will be worn down and tired as hell, because they have no backup, and they should be able to be run on easilty, especially with Faneca and Hutchinson at Guard. Plus if Larry needs some rest, i have Caddy and ROnnie to pull the weight.

So Javon Walker will be slowed down, but Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt won't??? That doesn't make any sense to me. To me Reggie Bush and Clinton Portis are just a much stronger duo than that of Caddy and Ronnie Brown. As said earlier, whether you believe so or not, your tackles are going to start to feel the wear and tear of the NFL as they age, you should have thought of that earlier.

Chucky
05-19-2007, 12:10 PM
So Javon Walker will be slowed down, but Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt won't??? That doesn't make any sense to me. To me Reggie Bush and Clinton Portis are just a much stronger duo than that of Caddy and Ronnie Brown. As said earlier, whether you believe so or not, your tackles are going to start to feel the wear and tear of the NFL as they age, you should have thought of that earlier.

But do you feel Bush and Portis are better than Larry Johnson, Caddy, and ROnnie Brown. Cuz i sure dont. Marvin Harrison and TOrry Holt are both two recievers who avoid big hits, and injuries, unlike Javon Walker

Draft King
05-19-2007, 12:54 PM
But do you feel Bush and Portis are better than Larry Johnson, Caddy, and ROnnie Brown. Cuz i sure dont. Marvin Harrison and TOrry Holt are both two recievers who avoid big hits, and injuries, unlike Javon Walker

To be honest, I do think Bush and Portis are better. And Javon Walker just had that 1 freak injury, he came back from it last season and had a beast year.

Chucky
05-19-2007, 12:56 PM
To be honest, I do think Bush and Portis are better. And Javon Walker just had that 1 freak injury, he came back from it last season and had a beast year.

OK but who do you think would have a better running game considering my Oline owns his

islandboy843
05-19-2007, 01:57 PM
In 3 years Evans is Pro Bowler

My line is young now but in 3 years will be great

islandboy843
05-19-2007, 01:58 PM
I also have Benson as a RB and will be in his prime in 3 years

Tubby
05-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Chucky for one reason:

Special teams.

Chucky
05-19-2007, 03:11 PM
I also have Benson as a RB and will be in his prime in 3 years

Caddy is better than benson

KCJ58
05-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Carson Palmer and Reggie Bush and Andre Johnson islandboy gets my vote

fenikz
05-19-2007, 03:37 PM
watch who you vote for kcj he will neg rep you

Chucky
05-19-2007, 03:43 PM
watch who you vote for kcj he will neg rep you

I bet he is voting for the worse team so he doesnt face you later on Chucky. I think this happens a lot in fantasy drafts.

THere you go fenikz

fenikz
05-19-2007, 05:16 PM
i voted for the better team and people agree with me, thats ur opinion

Draft King
05-19-2007, 05:34 PM
OK but who do you think would have a better running game considering my Oline owns his

Yes, your O-Line owns him now, but in 3 years it's actually so much closer than you think.