PDA

View Full Version : **Official** Team Mocks Thread

Pages : [1] 2

SeanTaylorRIP
11-17-2006, 05:32 PM
I find it to be unecessary to have all of these each individual team draft threads and they only get like 2 or 3 comments so I think it would be better if they were all in one place, I'll start mine off, I'll do the Ravens cause skins don't have enough picks.

Round 1:Levi Brown:Was hard to choose between him and Blalock but I see bust potential in Blalock.
Round 2:H.B. Blades:As much as we hate it, Ray is getting older and we need his eventual replacement, I would be very happy to get him here. He is a tackling machine
Round 3:Josh Wilson:Local boy and the future starting Corner for the Ravens. He is great in coverage and a lights out hitter.
Round 4:Steve McNair:This best pick for the Ravens in the 2007 draft, McNair has helped them take that step into the playoffs that Boller never would have done, he has been clutch and has won games himself.
Round 5:Tyrone Moss:Moss is a big back who could be groomed into a good back for the Ravens.
Round 6:Deyon Williams:Clarence Moore is a piece of junk, and Dmase is older so an eventual 3rd reciever behind Clayton and Demetrius Williams would be great. Deyon is a big reciever and really has a lot of potential but due to his injury and not playing this year he will drop.
Round 7:Isaiah Stanback:McNair is old, Boller is a bust, so it would be great to get a developmental type QB like Stanback. He is big and very athletic and has an underrated arm, if he can get it all together he can be special.

dcarey20
11-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Ravens Mock

1st round - Kenny Irons, RB, Auburn
2nd round - Kevin Kolb, QB, Houston
3rd round - Mike Otto, OT, Purdue
5th round - Larry Birdine, DE, Oklahoma
6th round - David Ball, WR, New Hampshire
7th round - Dominic Ross, SS, Cincinnatti

Moses
11-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Packers Mock Draft

Round 1: Marshawn Lynch - Running Back - Junior - Cal

Round 2: Aaron Ross - Cornerback - Senior - Texas

Round 3: Steve Smith - Wide Receiver - USC

Resulting Depth Chart:

Offence:

QB: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Ingle Martin
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Vernand Morency, Noah Herron
FB: Brandon Miree, Free Agent/Late-Round Pick

WR1: Donald Driver
WR2: Greg Jennings
WR3: Steve Smith
WR4: Ruvell Martin
WR5: Chris Francies/Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
TE: Bubba Franks, David Martin, Donald Lee

LT: Chad Clifton, Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
LG: Daryn Colledge, Tony Moll
C: Scott Wells, Jason Spitz
RG: Jason Spitz, Tony Moll
RT: Mark Tauscher, Junius Coston

Defence:

LDE: Aaron Kampman, Free-Agent/Late-Round Pick
LDT: Corey Williams, Cullen Jenkins
RDT: Ryan Pickett, Colin Cole, Johnny Jolly
RDE: Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla, Mike Montgommery

LOLB: A.J. Hawk, Ben Taylor, Tracy White
MLB: Nick Barnett, Abdul Hodge
ROLB: Brady Poppinga, Ben Taylor, Tracy White

CB1: Al Harris
CB2: Charles Woodson
CB3: Aaron Ross
CB4: Will Blackmon
CB5: Patrick Dendy
FS: Nick Collins, Tyrone Culver
SS: Marquand Maneul, Marviel Underwood

ricky bobby
11-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Mock and offseason, all wrapped up in a neat little package.

Release:
William Joseph - He's had enough time to prove himself. Time to cut our losses
Sam Madison - He got injured, and he wasn't playing so great before the injury
Gibril Wilson - As much as it pains me to say this but we need to tear up that secondary and start over. Wilson showed a lot of playmaking ability as a rookie but has fallen off the map. He is a free agent, and i wish him luck
Luke Petitgout - He's had back problems and now a leg problem? I'm concerned about eli's health.
Amani Toomer - Class act and as much as it pains me to say this, a 32 year old won't have much left in the tank after a serious knee injury. I'd like to see him retire as a giant though.

Sign:
Asante Samuel - We need major help in the secondary. Samuel is young and has shown that he can play.
Terdell Sands - Big DT. Probably won't start but at 6'7" 335, he'd make a good runstuffer along with Robbins and Seawright (if he sticks around)

Retire:
Tiki Barber - He already said he will retire and i wish him luck in his new career.
Michael Strahan - Kiwanuka looks like a player, and Osi and Tuck are on the roster. Time to let the young guys play.
Bob Whitfield - It's about time.
Jeff Feagles - He's still a good punter, and i'd love for him to stay, but i think he might retire nonetheless.

Draft:
1. Sam Baker - LT - Replacement of Petitgout. Maybe Jared Gaither or Jake Long could go here also.
2. Glenn Dorsey - DT - Although our DTs have played well this season, we will need rotation depth with the inevitable departure of Joseph. Dorsey is a junior out of LSU and is a playmaker at approx. 6'2" 300 lbs.
3. Adarius Bowman - WR - I see this kid as a sleeper and a steal. At 6'4" 220 he has the size and runs a sub 4.5 forty. He's been tearing it up for Oklahoma state.
4. Josh Gattis - S - Big Hitter from Wake Forest. In my scenario he would take over the void left by the departure of Wilson. He would provide a much needed force in the secondary.
5. Garrett Wolfe - RB - Change of pace back with great speed and quickness but no size whatsoever. Injurys may be a concern. Could relieve Morton of his punt duties, and his job.
6. Adam Podlesh - P - He's a top rated punter, what else can i say?
7. Brian Robison - DE - Plays opposite of Tim Crowder for Texas. Good size and quickness, former track athlete i believe.

UDFA
Howie Fuimaono DT 6-0, 335 5.25 UNLV
Paul Soliai DT 6-3, 320 5.25 Utah
Abraham Wright DE 6-2, 245 4.75 Colorado (OLB)
Vincent Marshall WR 5-7, 170 4.48 Houston
Terry Caulley RB 5-7, 185 4.35 UConn (X)
Lester Ricard QB 6-4, 220 4.80 Tulane
Marcus Lindsey OG 6-5, 375 5.70 Louisiana Tech
Palauni Ma Sun OG 6-5, 340 5.40 Oregon
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

from GBN

Regarding Mike Turner: I don't think he's worth a compensatory pick. He plays garbage minutes, so how do we know just how good he can be. Derrick Ward is returning kickoffs so the coaches see something in him. I see the giants going with a split backfield next year. And then maybe in 2007 drafting a guy like Jon Stewart, Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, etc. in the first round. There are no great rbs in this draft beside Lynch and Peterson.

ricky bobby
11-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Looks like Josh Wilson is in high demand. I didn't notice him going to the ravens above.

dcarey20
11-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Looks like Josh Wilson is in high demand. I didn't notice him going to the ravens above.

as he should be....he's playing great right now.

not to mention he is one of the best tackling CB's in the draft and he is likely going to run in the 4.3's

and adam podlesh, our punter, who you have the giants taking in the 6th, runs a 4.4

(md gets all the athletes 8) )

Mr. Stiller
11-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Steelers:

Rd 1: Darrelle Revis
IMO The best CB in the NCAA, shut down, amazing Tackler/Returner. Will give us incredible talent/youth in the secondary.

Rd 2: David Harris
What better way to prepare for James Farriors decline than the bring in the best 3-4 ILB Prospect in the draft.

Rd 3: Jarvis Moss or James Hardy
More hope than not, with his suspension, he might leave, and though he might, I doubt Pitt will take him because of his suspension. Although he would be a killer Pass rusher in a 3-4.

6'7, great hands, great speed, not a lot of college exposure because he played on a bad team. Not bad... Holmes, Reid, Washington and Hardy for the future.

Rd 4: Brian Smith
Falls because of a broken Hip. Was on a tear through the Big 12 almost setting the career sacks number. Has the size and speed for OLB in a 4-3 let alone a 3-4.

Rd 5: James Marten
Solid tackle with great potential. Won't have amazing #'s, but is a solid blocker.

Rd 6: Eric Foster
Teddy Bruschi Part 2? Foster is probably the Smallest DT in the NCAA, but he's fast. He's got a great speed and size combination and at 6'2 265lbs. Is a terror on the interrior line for Rutgers. He sheds blocks easily and will have plenty of athleticism to drop to the LB Core. He was a MLB out of HS.

Rd 7: Ikaika Alama-Francis

At 6'6 290 lbs and still maintaining his basketball like athleticism he could be a late round gem. He possesses speed. depending on how much and his coverage skills he might even be able to convert to OLB and be a terror there. But I think at first he'll give us incredible depth at DE as he has 3-4 DE Experience..

UDFAs:

Sawyer Smith, QB, Portland State
Sam Hollenbach, QB, Maryland
Ronnie McGill, RB, UNC
Pierre Rembert,RB, Illinois State
Chad Schroeder, WR, T A&M
Matt Trannon, WR, MSU
Steve Buches, TE, Pitt
Van Houston, DE, Memphis
Quinton Echols, NT, KSU
CJ Ah You, OLB, Oklahoma

Ramon Guzman, OLB, Buffalo
Joe Sturdivant, FS, SMU
Adam Graessle, P, Pitt

Signed:

*Daniel Graham, TE, New England Patriots
*Ladell Betts or TJ Duckett from Washington as Betts has a contract year and Duckett hasn't played.
*Cory Redding, DE, Detroit.

remix 6
11-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Patriots
1a. Patrick Willis
1b. Reggie Nelson/Michael Griffin
2. Aaron Ross
3. Dallas Baker

Offseason

Sign Adalius Thomas

maybe in round 3 we get an OL but idk

SeanTaylorRIP
11-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Patriots
1a. Patrick Willis
2. Aaron Ross
3. Dallas Baker

Offseason

Sign Adalius Thomas

That sure is optimistic signing Adalius Thomas, getting PWillie in the 20's, getting Michael Griffin in the late 20's, and getting Aaron Ross in the late 2nd round.

EHobbs27
11-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Here is my Pats mock:

1a.) Lamar Woodley-Move Vrabel back inside and let Woodley rush the edge and be a dominator.

1b.) Daymeion Hughes-We need a CB with size and even though SS is a bigger need, there isn't anyone right now worth the pick.

2.) Brandon Meriweather- Antics on the field will push him down a lot, but the Pats can not pass his talent right here.

3.) Steve Smith- Just a productive WR that the Pats need. He brings experience and speed to the Pats offense.

remix 6
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Here is my Pats mock:

1a.) Lamar Woodley-Move Vrabel back inside and let Woodley rush the edge and be a dominator.

1b.) Daymeion Hughes-We need a CB with size and even though SS is a bigger need, there isn't anyone right now worth the pick.

2.) Brandon Meriweather- Antics on the field will push him down a lot, but the Pats can not pass his talent right here.

3.) Steve Smith- Just a productive WR that the Pats need. He brings experience and speed to the Pats offense.

idk if Woodley is quick enough. maybe hed be better off inside.

what speed does Smith bring? Hes not a burner..

EHobbs27
11-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Woodley would be fast enough to play OLB in our system. He would be a beast.

A lot of people think Steve Smith is not a burner, but he isn't slow. He runs good routes and I think he has pretty good speed.

Borat
11-18-2006, 11:45 AM
UDFA
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

You have a better chance of becoming a real life GM than Merriweather going undrafted.

Mr. Stiller
11-18-2006, 11:50 AM
UDFA
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

You have a better chance of becoming a real life GM than Merriweather going undrafted.

Marcus Thomas is right above him as well.

11-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Arizona Cardinals-

Offseason moves-
Denny Green, you fired!

Hire Ron Rivera-HC
Hire an OC

IF IF IF IF Lance Briggs is available in FA and the Bears have cap issues, then we try to get him, and some other FA's on D

Mock

1. Joe Thomas, OT Wisconsin
2. Rufus Alexander, OLB Oklahoma
3. Daymeigon Hughes or Tarell Brown, whoevers available(CB)
4. Kyle Young, OG/C Fresno State
5. Brandon Meriweather, S Miami
6. Justin Durant, OLB Hampton
7. le'Ron Mcclain, FB

now, keep in mind this is like, absolutely ideal, and i might be off a bbit on some picks, but also keep in mind where are at the very beginning of the round each time

UFA-

Josh Gattis, S Wake Forest
David Irons, CB Auburn
Oscar Lua, ILB USC

T-RICH49
11-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Chiefs Mock:

Round 1.) Jake Long, OT, Michigan - Gives the Chiefs a promising young OT which we need desperately

Round 2.) Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville - Is like Jared Allen a high motor high energy player to help a posistion of need at DT

Round 3.) Tarrell Brown, CB, Texas - Ty Law and Patrick Surtain are getting on the downside of their carees in age so Brown would give KC a talented young CB that Herm could develope into a possible star

JT Jag
11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars:

Round 1: Victor Abiamiri, DE, Notre Dame
Round 2: John Wendling, S, Wyoming
Round 3: Matt Spaeth, TE, Minnesota

11-18-2006, 06:52 PM
More hope than not, with his suspension, he might leave, and though he might, I doubt Pitt will take him because of his suspension. Although he would be a killer Pass rusher in a 3-4.

Hardy won't declare. Please don't declare James. :cry:

11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

I can guarantee you Meriweather gets drafted.

draftguru151
11-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

I can guarantee you Meriweather gets drafted.

Neither will Thomas.

Mr. Stiller
11-18-2006, 07:41 PM

I think he is, My buddy had a link that said he's all but gone.. I don't have it, I'll get it off him when he gets on again.

moc182
11-19-2006, 02:56 AM
Mock and offseason, all wrapped up in a neat little package.

Release:
William Joseph - He's had enough time to prove himself. Time to cut our losses
Sam Madison - He got injured, and he wasn't playing so great before the injury
Gibril Wilson - As much as it pains me to say this but we need to tear up that secondary and start over. Wilson showed a lot of playmaking ability as a rookie but has fallen off the map. He is a free agent, and i wish him luck
Luke Petitgout - He's had back problems and now a leg problem? I'm concerned about eli's health.
Amani Toomer - Class act and as much as it pains me to say this, a 32 year old won't have much left in the tank after a serious knee injury. I'd like to see him retire as a giant though.

Sign:
Asante Samuel - We need major help in the secondary. Samuel is young and has shown that he can play.
Terdell Sands - Big DT. Probably won't start but at 6'7" 335, he'd make a good runstuffer along with Robbins and Seawright (if he sticks around)

Retire:
Tiki Barber - He already said he will retire and i wish him luck in his new career.
Michael Strahan - Kiwanuka looks like a player, and Osi and Tuck are on the roster. Time to let the young guys play.
Bob Whitfield - It's about time.
Jeff Feagles - He's still a good punter, and i'd love for him to stay, but i think he might retire nonetheless.

Draft:
1. Sam Baker - LT - Replacement of Petitgout. Maybe Jared Gaither or Jake Long could go here also.
2. Glenn Dorsey - DT - Although our DTs have played well this season, we will need rotation depth with the inevitable departure of Joseph. Dorsey is a junior out of LSU and is a playmaker at approx. 6'2" 300 lbs.
3. Adarius Bowman - WR - I see this kid as a sleeper and a steal. At 6'4" 220 he has the size and runs a sub 4.5 forty. He's been tearing it up for Oklahoma state.
4. Josh Gattis - S - Big Hitter from Wake Forest. In my scenario he would take over the void left by the departure of Wilson. He would provide a much needed force in the secondary.
5. Garrett Wolfe - RB - Change of pace back with great speed and quickness but no size whatsoever. Injurys may be a concern. Could relieve Morton of his punt duties, and his job.
6. Adam Podlesh - P - He's a top rated punter, what else can i say?
7. Brian Robison - DE - Plays opposite of Tim Crowder for Texas. Good size and quickness, former track athlete i believe.

UDFA
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S

from GBN

Regarding Mike Turner: I don't think he's worth a compensatory pick. He plays garbage minutes, so how do we know just how good he can be. Derrick Ward is returning kickoffs so the coaches see something in him. I see the giants going with a split backfield next year. And then maybe in 2007 drafting a guy like Jon Stewart, Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, etc. in the first round. There are no great rbs in this draft beside Lynch and Peterson.

If we could some how pull off this draft I'd probably just die of happiness, but I don't see it happening. There's an outside shot Baker could still be around in the late first, but I doubt it. If Glenn Dorsey makes it out of the top 20 picks, alot of teams need to strongly reconsider who they have running their franchises, so to get him in the late second round would be highway robbery. I'm a huge, huge Josh Gattis fan, and I doubt he makes it out of the first day, but we can hope.

11-19-2006, 07:08 AM

I think he is, My buddy had a link that said he's all but gone.. I don't have it, I'll get it off him when he gets on again.

Can I see that? I really think he should stay. If he comes out he would only be a mid-rounder. If he stayed through his senior year he could easily be a first rounder.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Arizona Cardinals-

Offseason moves-
Denny Green, you fired!

Hire Ron Rivera-HC
Hire an OC

IF IF IF IF Lance Briggs is available in FA and the Bears have cap issues, then we try to get him, and some other FA's on D

Mock

7. le'Ron Mcclain, FB

now, keep in mind this is like, absolutely ideal, and i might be off a bbit on some picks, but also keep in mind where are at the very beginning of the round each time

UFA-

David Irons, CB Auburn
Oscar Lua, ILB USC

Good luck with that.

11-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Arizona Cardinals-

Offseason moves-
Denny Green, you fired!

Hire Ron Rivera-HC
Hire an OC

Mock

7. le'Ron Mcclain, FB

UFA-

David Irons, CB Auburn
Oscar Lua, ILB USC

Come on.

DWhitner20
11-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Only have a Day One for now..

1. Dwyane Jarrett, WR - USC
We're lacking someone who can really compliment Lee Evans and we need to open up the Offense. Jarrett brings height and phsyicality to the table, all of our recievers don't. He's 6'5 and 210lbs, would be the perfect compliment to Lee Evans and an outstanding Number 2 target.

2. Aaron Sears, OT/OG - Tennessee
Aaron would most likley step in and start for us at either Left Guard or Right Tackle depending on what we do in FA. (I'm praying we can somehow pickup Eric Steinbach).

3. Anthony Waters, MLB - Clemson
Good MLB depth, will be able to learn early in his career behind London Fletcher(Hopefully we extend his contract).

11-22-2006, 06:00 PM
EAGLES

ROund 1: Paul Poluszny
ROund 2:Tony Hunt
ROund 3: Steve SMith or Rhema McKnight

*NOTE- I dint really take time doin this so dont ride on me

The Legend
11-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Packers Mock Draft

Round 1: Marshawn Lynch - Running Back - Junior - Cal

Round 2: Aaron Ross - Cornerback - Senior - Texas

Round 3: Steve Smith - Wide Receiver - USC

Resulting Depth Chart:

Offence:

QB: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Ingle Martin
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Vernand Morency, Noah Herron
FB: Brandon Miree, Free Agent/Late-Round Pick

WR3: Steve Smith
WR4: Ruvell Martin
WR5: Chris Francies/Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
TE: Bubba Franks, David Martin, Donald Lee

LT: Chad Clifton, Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
LG: Daryn Colledge, Tony Moll
C: Scott Wells, Jason Spitz
RG: Jason Spitz, Tony Moll
RT: Mark Tauscher, Junius Coston

Defence:

LDE: Aaron Kampman, Free-Agent/Late-Round Pick
LDT: Corey Williams, Cullen Jenkins
RDT: Ryan Pickett, Colin Cole, Johnny Jolly
RDE: Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla, Mike Montgommery

LOLB: A.J. Hawk, Ben Taylor, Tracy White
MLB: Nick Barnett, Abdul Hodge
ROLB: Brady Poppinga, Ben Taylor, Tracy White

CB3: Aaron Ross
CB4: Will Blackmon
CB5: Patrick Dendy
FS: Nick Collins, Tyrone Culver
SS: Marquand Maneul, Marviel Underwood

nice heres my idea

trade KGB for a 2nd round pick

1st Round
Gaines Adams : Defensive End | Senior | Clemson in the 1st round
(Height: 6-5 | Weight: 260 | 40-Time: 4.75 )

2nd Round
Daymeion Hughes : Cornerback | Senior | California in the 2nd round
(Height: 6-2 | Weight: 188 | 40-Time: 4.55 )

Michael Bush : Running Back | Senior | Louisville in the 2nd round
(Height: 6-3 | Weight: 247 | 40-Time: 4.50)

3rd Round
Brandon Meriweather : Safety | Senior | Miami in the 3rd round
(Height: 6-0 | Weight: 195 | 40-Time: 4.45 )

Resulting Depth Chart:

Offence:

QB: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Vernand Morency , Michael Bush
FB: Brandon Miree

TE: David Martin

LT: Chad Clifton
LG: Daryn Colledge
C: Scott Wells
RG: Jason Spitz
RT: Mark Tauscher

Defence:

LDE: Aaron Kampman
LDT: Corey Williams
RDT: Ryan Pickett
RDE: Gaines Adams

LOLB: A.J. Hawk
MLB: Nick Barnett
ROLB: Brady Poppinga

Nick: Daymeion Hughes

FS: Nick Collins
SS: Brandon Meriweather

theres a lil idea moses

Bearsfan123
11-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Bears Mock
1st Rd: Rufus Alexander OLB
2nd Rd: Joe Newton TE
3rd rd: (Trade up) Tom Zbikowski S-wishful thinking
4th rd: Samson Satele G
5th rd: Brandon Frye OT
6th rd: Adam Podlesh P
7th rd: Fontell Mines WR

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones and third rounder to move up to the 1st pick in the 3rd. Lance Briggs leaves in FA.

Ron Rivera resigns as defensive coordinator.
Bears sign Nate Clements CB to a three year deal

Jay
11-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Patriots
1a. Patrick Willis
2. Aaron Ross
3. Dallas Baker

Offseason

Sign Adalius Thomas

Dallas Baker in the third would be amazing. Don't know much about Aaron Ross, but I would be STOKED about that draft and adding Thomas...

Jay
11-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Here is my Pats mock:

Another scenerio I really like, though I like Vrabel on the outside. Meriweather and Smith are two guys I think we can capitolize on dropping...

Bearsfan123
11-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Bears Mock
1st Rd: Zach Miller TE
2nd Rd:(Trade Up) Jeff Samardiza WR

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones and second rounder to move up to an early pick in the 2nd. Traded away next years 2nd to move up in 3rd.

Bears re-sign Lance Briggs

sweetness34
11-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Bears Mock
1st Rd: Zach Miller TE
2nd Rd:(Trade Up) Jeff Samardiza WR

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones and second rounder to move up to an early pick in the 2nd. Traded away next years 2nd to move up in 3rd.

Bears re-sign Lance Briggs

Why would we sign another CB? Just wondering. Are Tillman and Vasher's contracts up after this season?

Hurricane Ditka
11-23-2006, 11:40 PM
I think they're up after 07. We'll only re-sign one of them, but I don't see us shelling out big money to Clements though. I think Hester will be ready to be the nickle back by 08. But I don't see us going TE and WR that early or maybe even at all. Although I like Samardijza, I love the Zbikowski pick but I don't think he'll be around that late. My Bears draft looks something like this.

Round 1:Rufus Alexander OLB
Round 2:Tom Zbikowski
Round 3:Doug Free

fischbowl
11-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Bills Mock

*Franchise Nate Clements and trade him for a 2nd
**Bills Trade Ryan Denney for a 5th

1st: Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/22/221076.jpg
2a: Eric Weddle, CB/S, Utah
http://deseretnews.com/photos/2018044.jpg
2b: James Hardy, WR, Indiana*
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/ind/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/303066.jpeg
3: Doug Free , OT, NIU
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2005/sub/pics/small/northernillinois_doug_free_sm.jpg
4. Roshaun Fellows, CB, Tennessee*
http://www.netitor.com/photos/schools/tenn/sports/m-footbl/04-05action/a-fellows_5904.jpg
5a. Ben Patrick, TE, Delaware
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/duke/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/38096.jpeg
6. Lyle Sendlein, C, Texas
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/image_lib/sendlein_lyle_051906_300.jpg
7. Quincy Black, OLB, New Mexico
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/nm/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/348638.jpeg

Some UDFA's

QB: Joe Tereshinski, Georgia
HB: Justise Hairston, Central Connecticut State
FB: Tim Castille, Bama
WR: Akieem Jolla, NM State
TE: Chad Upshaw, Buffalo
OT: Rolf Krueger, Rice
OG: Dylan Lineberry, North Texas
C: Cedric Gagne-Marcoux, UCF

DE: Devon Parks, Bowling Green
DT: xavier Lawson-Kennedy, Oklahoma State
OLB: JK Sabb, Middle Tennessee State
MLB: Matt Muncy, Ohio
CB: Bo Smith, Kentucky
S: Joey Card, Miami (OH)

Specialist: Andrew Wellock, K, E. MIchigan

DWhitner20
11-24-2006, 10:29 AM
^We'd only have one 5th round pick if we traded Denney for one(which is highly unrealistic).

We traded our original 5th to the Rams for Anthony Hargrove.

fischbowl
11-24-2006, 10:43 AM
O yeah thats right. Thanks.

remix 6
11-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Nate Clements was promised not to get franchised again. and worth a 2nd? stop..a 3rd at best! he hasnt shuy anyone down and its been McGee whos covering team's bests

Jonathan_VIlma
11-24-2006, 01:03 PM
1. Frank Okam, DE, Texas
- Big frame to play either nose tackle or defensive end.
2a. (Washington) Levi Brown, T, Penn State
- Future right tackle, will probably take over midway through the season for Anthony Clement
2b. Brian Leonard, FB, Rutgers
- Playmaking fullback, and another option for the future trio of Washington - Clemens - Cotchery
3. Mkristo Bruce, OLB, Washington State
- Very fast rushbacker off the edge
4. Traded away
5. Enoka Lucas, C/OG, Oregon
- Big character guy, who adds depth along the offensive line
6. Brent Celek, TE, Cincinatti
- Extremely underrated prospect with big play ability
7a. Justin Medlock, K, UCLA
- Coaching staff is getting fed up with Nugent, won't use him for any field goal that's not a chipshot. Get him some competition
7b. (Doug Jolley trade) Jayson Swain, WR, Tennessee
- Quick receiver on short routes, could excell in a West Coast Offense

Resign: Victor Hobson, OLB
Anthony Clement, RT
Rashad Moore, NT
Jerricho Cotchery, WR
Hank Poteat, CB

QB:
Chad Pennington > Kellen Clemens > Patrick Ramsey
RB (by committee) Cedric Houston > Leon Washington > Kevin Barlow
FB Brian Leonard
WR Laveranues Coles > Jerricho Cotchery > Brad Smith > Tim Dwight > Justin McCareins
LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson > Adrian Jones
LG Pete Kendall > Trey Teague
C Nick Mangold > Enoka Lucas
RG Brandon Moore > Norm Katnick
RT Anthony Clement > Levi Brown
TE Chris Baker > Brent Celek

DE Frank Okam > Kimo Von Oelhoffen
DT DeWayne Robertson > Rashad Moore > Sione Pouha
DE Shaun Ellis > Bobby Hamilton > Titus Adams
SOLB Victor Hobson > Matt Chatham
SILB Eric Barton > Anthony Schlegel
WILB Jonathan Vilma > Brad Kassel
WOLB Mkristo Bruce > Matt Chatham
RCB Andre Dyson > Justin Miller > Hank Poteat
FS Kerry Rhodes > Eric Smith
SS Erik Coleman > Rashad Washington
LCB David Barrett > Drew Coleman

P Ben Graham
K Mike Nugent > Justin Medlock
KR Justin Miller > Leon Washington
PR Tim Dwight

SuperMcGee
11-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Nate Clements was promised not to get franchised again. and worth a 2nd? stop..a 3rd at best! he hasnt shuy anyone down and its been McGee whos covering team's bests

both of those points actually been changing over the past couple of games. Clements has looked better and did a lot of the coverage on Driver, Harrison, and Andre

Gridiron
11-24-2006, 02:02 PM
1. Frank Okam, DE, Texas
- Big frame to play either nose tackle or defensive end.
- Future right tackle, will probably take over midway through the season for Anthony Clement
2b. Brian Leonard, FB, Rutgers
- Playmaking fullback, and another option for the future trio of Washington - Clemens - Cotchery
3. Mkristo Bruce, OLB, Washington State
- Very fast rushbacker off the edge
4. Traded away
5. Enoka Lucas, C/OG, Oregon
- Big character guy, who adds depth along the offensive line
6. Brent Celek, TE, Cincinatti
- Extremely underrated prospect with big play ability
7a. Justin Medlock, K, UCLA
- Coaching staff is getting fed up with Nugent, won't use him for any field goal that's not a chipshot. Get him some competition
7b. (Doug Jolley trade) Jayson Swain, WR, Tennessee
- Quick receiver on short routes, could excell in a West Coast Offense

Resign: Victor Hobson, OLB
Anthony Clement, RT
Rashad Moore, NT
Jerricho Cotchery, WR
Hank Poteat, CB

QB:
Chad Pennington > Kellen Clemens > Patrick Ramsey
RB (by committee) Cedric Houston > Leon Washington > Kevin Barlow
FB Brian Leonard
WR Laveranues Coles > Jerricho Cotchery > Brad Smith > Tim Dwight > Justin McCareins
LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson > Adrian Jones
LG Pete Kendall > Trey Teague
C Nick Mangold > Enoka Lucas
RG Brandon Moore > Norm Katnick
RT Anthony Clement > Levi Brown
TE Chris Baker > Brent Celek

DE Frank Okam > Kimo Von Oelhoffen
DT DeWayne Robertson > Rashad Moore > Sione Pouha
DE Shaun Ellis > Bobby Hamilton > Titus Adams
SOLB Victor Hobson > Matt Chatham
SILB Eric Barton > Anthony Schlegel
WILB Jonathan Vilma > Brad Kassel
WOLB Mkristo Bruce > Matt Chatham
RCB Andre Dyson > Justin Miller > Hank Poteat
FS Kerry Rhodes > Eric Smith
SS Erik Coleman > Rashad Washington
LCB David Barrett > Drew Coleman

P Ben Graham
K Mike Nugent > Justin Medlock
KR Justin Miller > Leon Washington
PR Tim Dwight

I like. But I think Clemens is starting next year no matter what.

Jonathan_VIlma
11-24-2006, 06:28 PM
I like. But I think Clemens is starting next year no matter what.
I think he will too, just as I think guard will be addressed in free agency, and maybe even nose tackle. I just included Pennington because I didn't do free agency or cuts.

Gridiron
11-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Don't forget about Jason Pociask. We drafted him to be our blocking TE.

11-25-2006, 12:16 PM

I would be very surprised if he was available mid 2nd.

packerpro42
11-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Packers Mock=

1st Round = Marshawn Lynch/ RB/ Cal
2nd Round= Daymeion Hughes/ CB/ Cal
3rd Round= Chris Leak/QB/ Florida

Gridiron
11-25-2006, 02:06 PM

Why Leak? Not only is that a bit high for him, but didn't you just draft Ingle Martin?

badgerbacker
11-25-2006, 07:05 PM

Why Leak? Not only is that a bit high for him, but didn't you just draft Ingle Martin?Also, didn't we just draft Aaron Rodgers?

Paul
11-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Dallas Cowboys 2007 Mock:

Round 1: Justin Blalock, OG Texas
Round 2: Dwayne Bowe, WR LSU
Round 3: Doug Free, OT Northern Illinois
Round 4: Mason Crosby, K Colorado
Round 5: David Irons, CB Auburn
Round 6: Paul Soliai, DT Utah
Round 7: Roderick Rogers, S Wisconsin

Grave Digger
11-25-2006, 07:49 PM
This is my wish as to how the Packers would draft this year. There are a couple reaches, but I don't think there is anything outrageous. I think all of these additions would add depth to the Packers.

1st: Marcus McCauley – CB – Fresno St.
-Depth behind Woodson and Harris is thin, at best. Having McCauley guarantees we have a good #3 CB (McCauley or Woodson) and also allows Bob Sanders to be flexible with Woodson; putting him at safety or corner. McCauley would be a great addition to the Packers and would improve a weak DB core.

2nd: Jason Hill – WR – Washington St.
-I think Hill could potentially fall to the beginning of the 2nd. He’s a very productive guy. He’ll most likely finish college with a little less than 3000 career yards. Hill reminds me of Greg Jennings only with better size. With Koren Robinson coming back next year, the WR core should be vastly improved and Hill would definantly compete for the #3 WR spot.

3rd: Dan Bazuin – DE – Central Michigan
-In my opinion, Bazuin is a mid/late 2nd type pick, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he fell to the beginning of the 3rd. He is another small school, big production DE in the mold of Aaron Kampmann. I think Bazuin would be a great addition to the Packers and would possibly push KGB for the DE spot opposite Kampmann. If he didn’t start, I would be he would see significant playing time.

4th: Mike Jones – OG – Iowa
-Jones is the prototypical Ted Thompson player in my opinion. He is a hard worker, tough, and is a long time starter. He reminds me of Jason Spitz who the Packers took in the 3rd last year. Jones adds depth to the guard position and allows the Packers to be flexible with moving guys like Colledge to tackle if needed.

5th: Kolby Smith – RB – Louisville
-The 5th might be a little late for Smith, but RB is pretty deep this year and there’s a chance Smith could fall. He fits the zone blocking scheme RB mold pretty well. He has backed up Michael Bush which shows he can do well in a rotation, and doesn’t have a lot of miles on his legs. He reminds me of Vernand Morency only not quite as fast.

6th: Michael Johnson – S – Arizona
-Johnson is an intriguing prospect. JUCO transfer, but has so far performed well at Arizona. He is having a great senior year. He is a project, but I think he has a lot of potential.

7th: David Ball – WR - New Hampshire
-Johnson is a solid WR in my opinion. He has gone under the radar playing at New Hampshire, but you can’t ignore his production. He has good size, and decent speed. I think he could potentially make the roster as the #5 WR. I think he is a good prospect.

Smokey Joe
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
My Madden esque Bears draft...

1 (Saints). Levi Brown, OT - Penn. St.
2a (49'ers). Jon Beason*, OLB - Miami
2b. Dwayne Bowe, WR - LSU
3a (49'ers). Antonio Pittman*, RB - Ohio St.
3b (Jets). Josh Gattis, S - Wake Forest
3c. Matt Spaeth, TE - Minnesota
6. Ryan Kalil, C/OG - USC
7a (Browns). Matt Trannon, WR/TE - Michigan St.
7b. Danie Sepulveda, P - Baylor

-Franchise and trade Lance Briggs to New Orleans for their first round pick
-Trade Bears second 1st round pick and 5th round pick to San Francisco for their 2nd and 3rd round pick
-Trade Thomas Jones and a 4th round pick to NYJ for a 3rd round pick

Rodgers and Lynch_07
11-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Packers Day One Mock
1st Round: Marshawn Lynch- RB- California Golden Bears

2nd Round: Antoine Cason- CB- Arizona Wildcats

3rd Round: Ryne Robinson- WR- Miami (OH) Redhawks

TerribleEd
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Steeler Mock (first five rounds)

Rd 1: Patrick Willis, ILB, Ole Miss

Steelers need to add a playmaker on defense. They could have gone inside or outside here, but Willis is that all around bad ass they need.

Rd 2: Brian Leonard, RB, Rutgers

Perfect complement to Willie Parker.

Rd 3: Ryan Kalil, C, USC

If 20 lbs heavier, he's the number one Center on the board. His technique is excellent and so is his athleticism.

Rd 4a: Brian Smith, OLB, Missouri

Great value here at a need position.

Rd 4b: Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee

Reminds me of Ike Taylor. He's even from Louisiana. One of the top CB's in the SEC, he has great measurables. He needs to be more consistent, but was switched to CB during his junior year after playing WR earlier in college career.

Rd 5: Mike Otto, OT, Purdue

Solid pick in Rd 5. Consistent, blue-collar OT. Plays left-side in college - will switch to right side in pro's.

Rd 5b: John Beck, QB, BYU

Twenty-two touchdown passes to four interceptions. Has been named MWC offensive player of the week five times this season. Steelers need to figure out who longterm back-up will be post-Batch.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-26-2006, 09:46 AM
This is my wish as to how the Packers would draft this year. There are a couple reaches, but I don't think there is anything outrageous. I think all of these additions would add depth to the Packers.

1st: Marcus McCauley – CB – Fresno St.
-Depth behind Woodson and Harris is thin, at best. Having McCauley guarantees we have a good #3 CB (McCauley or Woodson) and also allows Bob Sanders to be flexible with Woodson; putting him at safety or corner. McCauley would be a great addition to the Packers and would improve a weak DB core.

2nd: Jason Hill – WR – Washington St.
-I think Hill could potentially fall to the beginning of the 2nd. He’s a very productive guy. He’ll most likely finish college with a little less than 3000 career yards. Hill reminds me of Greg Jennings only with better size. With Koren Robinson coming back next year, the WR core should be vastly improved and Hill would definantly compete for the #3 WR spot.

3rd: Dan Bazuin – DE – Central Michigan
-In my opinion, Bazuin is a mid/late 2nd type pick, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he fell to the beginning of the 3rd. He is another small school, big production DE in the mold of Aaron Kampmann. I think Bazuin would be a great addition to the Packers and would possibly push KGB for the DE spot opposite Kampmann. If he didn’t start, I would be he would see significant playing time.

4th: Mike Jones – OG – Iowa
-Jones is the prototypical Ted Thompson player in my opinion. He is a hard worker, tough, and is a long time starter. He reminds me of Jason Spitz who the Packers took in the 3rd last year. Jones adds depth to the guard position and allows the Packers to be flexible with moving guys like Colledge to tackle if needed.

5th: Kolby Smith – RB – Louisville
-The 5th might be a little late for Smith, but RB is pretty deep this year and there’s a chance Smith could fall. He fits the zone blocking scheme RB mold pretty well. He has backed up Michael Bush which shows he can do well in a rotation, and doesn’t have a lot of miles on his legs. He reminds me of Vernand Morency only not quite as fast.

6th: Michael Johnson – S – Arizona
-Johnson is an intriguing prospect. JUCO transfer, but has so far performed well at Arizona. He is having a great senior year. He is a project, but I think he has a lot of potential.

7th: David Ball – WR - New Hampshire
-Johnson is a solid WR in my opinion. He has gone under the radar playing at New Hampshire, but you can’t ignore his production. He has good size, and decent speed. I think he could potentially make the roster as the #5 WR. I think he is a good prospect.

For the Packers seeking DB stability McCauley is a terrible pick.

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Dallas Draft

1.Justin Blalock, OG, Texas
2.Dewayne Bowe, WR, LSU
3.DeMarcus Tyler, NT, NC St.
4.Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
6.Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
7.BPA
7.BPA
7.BPA

SeanTaylorRIP
11-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Good luck getting Tank in the 3rd round.

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Good luck getting Tank in the 3rd round.

I'm working on changing that...

21ST
11-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Redskins

1st round.Leon Hall CB Michigain

4th round.James Marten OT BC

5th round.Tim Duckworth OG Auburn

6th round.Tony Ugoh OT Arkansas

7th round.Dustin Fry C Clemson

draftguru151
11-26-2006, 09:55 AM
1. Sam Baker LT USC
2. Anthony Spencer DE/OLB Purdue
3. Josh Wilson CB Maryland
4. Lorenzo Booker RB FSU
6. Samson Satele OG/C Hawaii
7. Jeremy Clark DT Alabama

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Dallas Draft

2.DeMarcus Tyler, NT, NC St.
3.Paul Williams, WR, Fresno St.
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
7.BPA
7.BPA
7.BPA

How about that?

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Crap... forgot something, I'll have to change it again.

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
3.Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
7.Jeremy Clark, NT, Alabama
7.BPA
7.BPA

ricky bobby
11-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
7.BPA
7.BPA

Two Wide Recievers? Could this be the end of TO?

Staubach12
11-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
7.BPA
7.BPA

No, we just need a future. Glenn and TO are both over 30 and I absolutely love these two LSU wideouts.

T-RICH49
11-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 1) Frank Okam, DT, Texas
Round 2) Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU
Round 3) Doug Free, OT, NIU
Round 4) Samson Satele, OG, Hawaii
Round 5) BPA
Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

draftguru151
11-26-2006, 12:41 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 5) Brian Leonard, FB, Rutgers
Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

:shock:

11-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

I'm sorry but :lol: :lol: :lol:

psu2006
11-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Dallas Draft

2.DeWayne Bowe, WR, LSU
5.Craig Davis, WR, LSU
7.BPA
7.BPA

No, we just need a future. Glenn and TO are both over 30 and I absolutely love these two LSU wideouts.

just wondering, do you think crayton would be a starter by the time those two are gone? if the cowboys believe he can, i doubt they would draft 2 wrs in the same draft.

diabsoule
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Saints Mock

I'm not going to try and do FA's acquisitions but I'd like to see us go after a good OT, either Adalius Thomas or Lance Briggs, and/or Nate Clements/Asante Samuel.

Round 1 - Frank Okam, DT, Texas
Round 2 - Fred Bennett, CB, South Carolina
Round 3 - Steve Smith, WR, USC
Round 4 - Desmond Bishop, LB, Cal
Round 4 - Mike Otto, OL, Purdue
Round 4 - Aaron Ross, CB, Texas

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
11-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Saints Mock

I'm not going to try and do FA's acquisitions but I'd like to see us go after a good OT, either Adalius Thomas or Lance Briggs, and/or Nate Clements/Asante Samuel.

You really think we need a WR on day one? Colston and Horn are very solid starters, and Henderson has stepped up as a pretty good #3... I just don't see it as that big of a need.

Also I'd love Aaron Ross, but no way he lasts until Rd. 4. In my opinion he's a second rounder who could very possibly sneak into the late first with good workouts.

In my opinion, CB is our biggest need, followed (in order) by DT, ILB, TE, and a good run blocking OG. I like those players, but not in that order.

diabsoule
11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Saints Mock

You really think we need a WR on day one? Colston and Horn are very solid starters, and Henderson has stepped up as a pretty good #3... I just don't see it as that big of a need.

Also I'd love Aaron Ross, but no way he lasts until Rd. 4. In my opinion he's a second rounder who could very possibly sneak into the late first with good workouts.

In my opinion, CB is our biggest need, followed (in order) by DT, ILB, TE, and a good run blocking OG. I like those players, but not in that order.

Yeah, I think we need a WR on Day One due to Horn's age and I think Henderson is a #3 WR and not really a #2, which I think Smith could develop in.

Ross, I think could fall into the fourth but think it's only a slight possibility. If he's not there in the 4th, then I say CB DeAndre Jackson.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
11-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Saints Mock

Yeah, I think we need a WR on Day One due to Horn's age and I think Henderson is a #3 WR and not really a #2, which I think Smith could develop in.

Ross, I think could fall into the fourth but think it's only a slight possibility. If he's not there in the 4th, then I say CB DeAndre Jackson.

I happen to think Devery will develop into a fine starter, but that's besides the point. Horn still has good a year or two left in him. The Saints could realistically be contenders over the next few years, so we need to add players who will contribute the most immediately and strengthen our weak spots. Our weakest positions are CB, DT, ILB, TE, and to a lesser extent OG. Day one needs to be used to address those.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Assuming we're picking in the mid to late 20's, here is my Saints mock:

Round 1 - Aaron Ross, CB, Texas
Round 2 - Justin Harrell, DT, Tennessee
Round 3 - Desmond Bishop, ILB, California
Round 4 - Tim Duckworth, OG, Auburn
Round 4 - Marcus Hamilton, CB, Virginia
Round 4 - Dan Murray, TE, Connecticut

T-RICH49
11-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

hey it's hard once you get to round 5.I changed it to BPA

stewy
11-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Packers Draft 2007

1st: LaRon Landry - S - LSU

2nd: Daymeion Hughes - CB - Cal

3rd: Steve Smith - WR - USC

4th: Doug Free - OT - Northern Ill. *Might/Probably will go earlier but whatever.*

5th: Garrett Wolfe - RB - Northern Ill.

6th: John Beck - QB - BYU

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
11-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

He was laughing because Leonard is a second round, third at worst pick.

diabsoule
11-26-2006, 10:46 PM

You think we could land DeMarcus Tyler in the 2nd? Brandon Mebane would be a good addition as well.

I think Payton will go BPA in the first.

I'm developing a man crush on Desmond Bishop. I think he would really help our our LB's.

kennyb
11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
OK so who can the Pats pick to play MLB that is smart enough to play for them, big enough to handle guards in the 3-4?

Is P. Willis? Or is he too small? Maybe David Harris in the 4th?

Maybe Seau will come back next year, yes I know he is old.

Anyway here is my draft for them.

CBs
Darrelle Revis 1st
Daymeion Hughes 1st
Tanard Jackson 3rd

S
Laron Landry 1st
John Wendling 4th

LB
Dallas Sartz 4th/5th
David Harris 4th
Spencer 2nd/3rd
P Willis 1st
RB
Dwayne Wright 3rd/4th
Ronnie McGill 4th/5th

Also I'm assuming they re-sign Samuel (or franchise him) and re-sign Graham.

Do they really have all those picks? No, 2 1s, 1 2nd, 1 3rd, 1 4th, 1 4th supplemental (most likely).

So they'll take 2CBs, 2 Safeties, 1 RB, 2 LB

So it would look something like

Laron Landry 1st (yes, he won't be avilable at 21 but you never know)
Daymeion Hughes 1st
Spencer LB 2nd
Tanard Jackson 3rd
Wendling 4th
Dallas Sartz 5th
David Harris 4th

But what about a WR? They are crapshoots. They have Caldwell, Garbriel, Jackson and 3 good TEs already.

11-27-2006, 06:30 AM
Kansas City Chiefs Mock:

Round 6) BPA
ROund 7) BPA

Leonard will be gone by the 3rd round easily.

packerpro42
11-27-2006, 06:51 AM
How did the Patriots get three First Round picks? And if they did, why would they take three DB's?

Handel
11-27-2006, 08:24 AM
How did the Patriots get three First Round picks? And if they did, why would they take three DB's?

Where did you see that? :?:

kennyb
11-27-2006, 09:55 AM

They don't.

I was just giving examples of players they would draft and where they would be drafted.

They have 2 1sts.

They need alot of help at LB, but mostly ILB and DB. ILB are hard to come by b/c they often aren't smart enough to learn the system. And colleges are mostly 4-3 and MLBs are smaller. So it's a tough position to draft for. I should have added P. Willis in the 1st though, he's probably big enough, don't know if he's smart enough.

So I could see them trying to draft in areas where they've had success, like CB.

They could use a couple CBs a safety or two, a couple LBs, WR, RB. But defensive are the higher needs, IMO.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
11-27-2006, 02:54 PM

You think we could land DeMarcus Tyler in the 2nd? Brandon Mebane would be a good addition as well.

I think Payton will go BPA in the first.

I'm developing a man crush on Desmond Bishop. I think he would really help our our LB's.

I would absolutely love Tyler in the 2nd, but I think he'll be gone by the time we pick. I'd be happy with Mebane as well as Harrell.

I love Desmond Bishop too. I'm thinking he'll be one of the guys who falls because of measurables, but the guy is a great football player and I'd love to get him in the third.

Aaron Ross is the guy I really like for us. He's been great this year for Texas.. 5 interceptions, 15 passes broken up, 20 total passes defended, 3 forced fumbles and a sack. He's also been good on punt returns, something we could improve on.

Flyboy
11-27-2006, 02:56 PM
If he declares... I seriously wouldn't mind getting Greg Olsen in the 2nd round of the draft for us.

jetsyanks38
11-27-2006, 05:00 PM
NEW YORK JETS DAY 1 MOCK

1) LaMarr Woodley | OLB | Michigan
2a) Dre Moore | DE | Maryland
2b) Aaron Ross | CB | Texas -OR- Brian Leonard | FB | Rutgers
3) Josh Beekman | OG | Boston College

what do you guys think of this draft? realistic? fits team needs well?

Picks 1, 2b, and 3 will all probably be around the 15th-20th pick. 2b is looking like it will be top-10 in the round (washington)

draftguru151
11-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Beekman likely goes round 2, and practically no one know who Dre Moore is, but it seems like a good pick, I really need to see him more.

11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I think you only put in Dre because Scott was talking about him.

Jonathan_VIlma
11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
NEW YORK JETS DAY 1 MOCK

1) LaMarr Woodley | OLB | Michigan
2a) Dre Moore | DE | Maryland
2b) Aaron Ross | CB | Texas -OR- Brian Leonard | FB | Rutgers
3) Josh Beekman | OG | Boston College

what do you guys think of this draft? realistic? fits team needs well?

Picks 1, 2b, and 3 will all probably be around the 15th-20th pick. 2b is looking like it will be top-10 in the round (washington)
We don't need another corner. Mangini/Belichick's system can plug sixth rounders like Drew Coleman in and have then be effective. It's a matter of keeping Barrett and Dyson healthy as they both had nagging injuries this week.

I don't like Moore because he's too much of an up and down player. Our problem is lack of consistancy from nose tackle and Kimo's end (I believe the right side). We need a player that's more consistant, and I really think Dre Moore has motor problems.

Beekman is fine and Woodley is fine. I'd take Leonard too, I'd just find a different DT/DE to inseart for Moore.

smittyjs
11-27-2006, 08:49 PM
1st round pick: Dwayne Jarrett WR USC-Bennett haven't showed he is worth a Big Contract and Young Needs a big target, He is also part of that USC connection.
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9341/jarretgf0.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUU_A9ZTmyk

2nd round pick: Josh Beekman OG Boston College Benji Olson isn't the future, we have a pretty good line with Roos, Bell, Stewart, and Mawae(Need a future Center also).
http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0706/ncf_bc_beekman_275.jpg

3rd round pick: Brandon Meriweather S Tha UWe need a safety to pelace LT, he might be there or he may not, if he is he will be a HUGE steal.
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/36/363236.jpg

3rd Round pick(From Ravens):Daniel Bazuin DECMUWe need a pass rusher, that is what he will give us.
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/cmu/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/463505.jpeg

4th round pick: Leroy Harris C NCST We need a future Center, good pick here.
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/899/248502.jpg

5th round Pick: John Talley CB DukeCB talent is really there, i expect the titans to go after a FA during the offseason, but Hill have been terrible. Michael Waddell haven't done anything this season and Woolfolk has also been trash.
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/duke/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/92939.jpeg

6th Round Pick: Thomas Brown RB GeorgiaCB is gone we need a speedster IMO, he will be a good exchange from two powerbacks like Lendale White and Henry.
http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Thomas_Brown_v_Wisconsin.jpg

7th Round Pick: Jeremy Clark DT BamaIf he here in the 7th round he would be a good pick here, Fat Albert i'm hooing he will be a titan next year, but Randy Starks could be gone, same with Smith and Long is coming back from injury.
http://media.theinsiders.com/Media/College_Football/1735_091703Clark2.JPG

11-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I don't expect Meriweather to be there but good mock.

FootballGod
11-27-2006, 08:55 PM
I am going to start this off by saying that I am going to assume that we finish the season at 8-8 or at best 9-7. That would give us a pick between 16-22. Lets go ahead and say that we average a 19th pick. Please tell me what you think. I can take the criticism and welcome it.

Round 1. Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State Sr, 6-3, 295: I feel that he is the second best DT in the draft behind Alan Branch. Quinn would fit perfect into our 4-3 base defense and could also play DE when we switch to 3-4. Sam Adams and John Thornton are unproductive and old. Pitcock and Peko in the middle would look great for years to come.

Round 2. Aaron Ross, CB, Texas Sr, 6-1, 192: Currently leads the team with 5 interceptions and is third in tackles. This would be the 51st pick. I have him as the 6th best CB in the draft with Leon Hall, Marcus McCauley, Antoine Cason, Darrelle Revis, Daymeion Hughes all ahead of him. Another positive about him is that he is the punt returner for the Longhorns.

Round 3. Ahmad Brooks (2006)

Round 4. Justin Warren, ILB, Texas A&M Sr, 6-3, 245: Teams leading tackler by a mile. Ideal size and strength for an ILB. Scary to think that Odell and Pollack could not be back next year and Simmons is no longer a speedster. This would work well if we switch to a 3-4 but would also add depth, which we all know we need at this postion.

Round 5. Tra Battle, FS, Georgia Sr, 5-11, 185: A killer tackler with blitzing skills from the safety position. Tra would be a special teams maniac. A future starter after Jackson is gone. KK might be gone to free agency after this season. He would be a steal at this position, plus he is a Georgia Bulldog. They play great football down there and have outstanding coaches. Might be way to late to get him, still not sure yet.

Round 6. John Beck, QB, BYU Sr, 6-1, 218: AMAZING ARM STRENGHT. Can throw a ball 75 yards. Guaranteed to make any throw at the next level. Reads defenses well, makes quality adjustments, and makes quick checkdowns on receivers. Good pocket presence and fairly agile. Has played under 2 head coaches and two different offensive schemes, progressing quickly into new system. Gun slinger who would fit into the Matt Schaub type of a career backup who could manage an offense in a pinch behind Carson. It would be nice to get a backup that will be around for a while.

Round 7. Brent Celek, TE, University of Cincinnati Sr, 6'4", 260: Great runner after the catch. Averages 15 yards a catch this season. Hometown product who is the all-time leading receiver as TE for the Bearcats. Just what the fans wanted... a TE.

Tell me what you guys think. What would you change? Do you like the positions that were picked? Who Dey

11-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Good mock but I think you guys need to draft a DE.

FootballGod
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
If Woodley is there in the first round instead of Pitcock I would take him. Woodley is the only DE I would take over Pitcock. I know a DE is needed but Sam Adams sucks and Thornton is old and just flat out not good. No depth at DT either.

Scotty D
11-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Lions Mock

1st round - Joe Thomas - OT - Wisconsion

2nd round - Manuel Ramirez - OG - Texas Tech

3rd round - Josh Wilson - CB - Maryland

4th round - Brian Smith - OLB - Missouri

5th round - Kasey Studdard - OG - Texas

5th round - Oscar Lua - ILB - USC

6th round - Dan Mozes - C - West Virginia

7th round - Drew Tate - QB - Iowa

DWhitner20
11-27-2006, 10:11 PM
The Lions taking Brady Quinn is inevitable, don't fight it.

TitleTown088
11-28-2006, 02:19 AM
The Lions taking Brady Quinn is inevitable, don't fight it.

but then he would have to get rid of his kitna sig.

NIN1984
11-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Oakland Day 1 draft should be all offense!!!

Round 1- Calvin Johnson- WR
I think Johnson is amazing and would start for the Raiders but I rather have a RB you don't need top WR to win in the NFL today but Al Davis is Al Davis so Johnson will be the pick.

Round 2- Joe Newton- TE
Raiders just can't seem to find a TE no matter how many we draft but I think finally Newton is the guy he is the most complete TE in the draft he can catch and block, if he is on the board he would be hard to pass on.

Round 3- Kyle Young- C
Jake Grove has been awful he does not fit Art Shell style of play he isn’t strong enough, Young has been on and off this season I heard he had a few off the field problems nothing serious but he could fall in to the early 3rd and would be a perfect for Oakland

kennyb
11-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Here's one.

1a. trade down into second for another late 1st next year
1b. Lamarr Woodley OLB
2a. Daymeion Hughes CB
2b. Paul Williams WR Fresno State
3. Tanard Jackson CB Syracuse
4. David Harris MLB Mich
4supp. John Wendling S Wymoning
5. Dallas Sartz S/OLB USC

or:

1a: Patrick Willis
1b. Lamarr Woodley
2. Aaron Ross CB
3. Dallas Baker WR
4. HB Blades
4supp. Josh Gattis

jetsyanks38
11-29-2006, 03:22 PM
JETS MOCK

1) Marshawn Lynch | RB | California
2a) LaMarr Woodley | OLB | Michigan
2b) Dre Moore | DE | Maryland
3) Ben Grubbs | OG | Auburn

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 03:51 PM
And I bet you didn't know who Dre Moore was before Scott mentioned him.

11-29-2006, 03:54 PM

Am I the one acting like I did?

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 04:02 PM

Hey, he probably never did hear of Dre Moore before reading Scott's blog. But is that a bad thing? Scott is an expert for a reason. He is the one who does this stuff to inform us.

Off topic, I wonder how much dinero scott makes for this stuff.

11-29-2006, 04:10 PM

Hey, he probably never did hear of Dre Moore before reading Scott's blog. But is that a bad thing? Scott is an expert for a reason. He is the one who does this stuff to inform us.

I just don't like how when Scott metions a player, suddenly everybody is all over him without ever having seen him play.

draftguru151
11-29-2006, 04:13 PM

Enough to live off of, this is his only income.

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 04:20 PM

I just don't like how when Scott metions a player, suddenly everybody is all over him without ever having seen him play.
It does get annoying, but like I said, Scott's the expert, we're the fans.

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 04:21 PM

By far the best job ever. sitting around, watching football, talking on a forum, and making the occasional mock draft :lol:

draftguru151
11-29-2006, 04:31 PM

By far the best job ever. sitting around, watching football, talking on a forum, and making the occasional mock draft :lol:

He actually travels quite a bit I think. I agree though, it is a great job. And after the season he has a bunch of tapes and gets to watch more football.

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM

He actually travels quite a bit I think. I agree though, it is a great job. And after the season he has a bunch of tapes and gets to watch more football.
Who pays him? The NFL? NCAA?

draftguru151
11-29-2006, 04:44 PM

The ads.

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM

The ads.
He makes that much money from the adds? Well, I suppose so since so many people visit the site.

jetsyanks38
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM

The ads.
He makes that much money from the adds? Well, I suppose so since so many people visit the site.

typically, with ads, he gets a fee for them just being on the site, then another $0.10 every time someone clicks on one. so, CLICK AWAY

Smokey Joe
11-29-2006, 06:01 PM
[quote:50954ed481="cardsalltheway"]I think you only put in Dre because Scott was talking about him.

The ads.

typically, with ads, he gets a fee for them just being on the site, then another $0.10 every time someone clicks on one. so, CLICK AWAY[/quote:50954ed481]
I just gave Scott 10 cents!!!

11-30-2006, 01:10 AM
Bucs 4 Round Mock Draft
Round 1 - Gaines Adams, DE - Clemson
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/darkotb/adams.jpg

Round 2a - Eric Weddle, S - Utah
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/darkotb/weddle.jpg
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/371578.jpeg

Round 2b - Brian Leonard, RB/FB - Rutgers
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/darkotb/prod-1.jpg
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/ncf/2005/1004/photo/g_leonard_195.jpg

Round 3 - Kyle Young, C - Fresno State
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/darkotb/young.jpg
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/fres/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/533709.jpeg

Round 4 - Keith Rivers, LB - USC
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/darkotb/rivers.jpg
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/24/246333.jpg

Bearsfan123
11-30-2006, 09:06 AM
Bucs 4 Round Mock Draft

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/371578.jpeg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/fres/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/533709.jpeg

there is no way this happens. Gaines, Weddle, and Leonard? Maybe, but Kyle Young in the third? Definately not, and I dont think Rivers will be around in the fourth. This is WAY too optimistic.

bigmac076
11-30-2006, 12:42 PM
my first Cowboys 3 round mock:

Round 1) Justin Blalock - OG - Texas
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/2007%20Draft%20Pick%20Pics/blalockjustin.jpghttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/Custom%20Jersey/BlalockJersey.jpg

Round 2) Dwayne Bowe - WR - LSU
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/2007%20Draft%20Pick%20Pics/bowedwayne.jpghttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/Custom%20Jersey/BoweJersey.jpg

Round 3) Josh Wilson - CB - Mayland
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/2007%20Draft%20Pick%20Pics/wisonjosh.jpghttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/jblaze66/Custom%20Jersey/WilsonJersey.jpg

again, its my first mock

11-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Bucs 4 Round Mock Draft

there is no way this happens. Gaines, Weddle, and Leonard? Maybe, but Kyle Young in the third? Definately not, and I dont think Rivers will be around in the fourth. This is WAY too optimistic.his stock will drop since he was suspended for the rest of the year.

Mr. Stiller
11-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Bucs 4 Round Mock Draft

there is no way this happens. Gaines, Weddle, and Leonard? Maybe, but Kyle Young in the third? Definately not, and I dont think Rivers will be around in the fourth. This is WAY too optimistic.his stock will drop since he was suspended for the rest of the year.

Because he skipped class, not because of Police, Drugs, Sex, or Rock and Roll.

draftguru151
11-30-2006, 03:34 PM
The only unrealistic one is Rivers in that. He is a junior and when he does leave he will go a lot high than that. Young is a borderline day one guy right now. Not only did he get suspended but he also played like trash before the fact.

11-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Bucs 4 Round Mock Draft

there is no way this happens. Gaines, Weddle, and Leonard? Maybe, but Kyle Young in the third? Definately not, and I dont think Rivers will be around in the fourth. This is WAY too optimistic.

That's not unrealistic at all. I could definitely see that happening. There are 3 safeties that are 1st round caliber IMO and Weddle is not one of them. Leonard will easily be around in the 2nd and I wouldn't be shocked to see Rivers available there.

Jim Jim
11-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Green Bay Mock.

First Round Selection: Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh.

[ Everybody and their mother has been pining for Green Bay to take Marshawn Lynch with their pick here, but Green Bay's secondary has cost them game after game with big plays. Charles Woodson and Al Harris are a solid tandem, but the safety and shaky nickel play has been killing the Packers. The Packers are shifting to a defense and run oriented team, and Darrelle Revis provides a fast, physical corner who will be insurance with Harris' unhappiness and age. ]

Second Round Selection: Dwayne Bowe, WR, L.S.U.

[ The last couple of drafts underneath Ted Thompson have brought second round recievers nearly every time and Dwayne Bowe has everything that a reciever needs to really excel in the West Coast Offense. Good size, a nice burst and a solid pair of hands. Dwayne would finally provide Green Bay with a bigger reciever, and be everything that Ruvell Martin isn't. ]

DWhitner20
12-02-2006, 07:57 PM
- Nate Clements hits the FA market. Dont want him to go though. :(

Buffalo Bills Mock Draft

Round 1: Darrelle Revis, CB - Pitt
http://graphics.fansonly.com/confs/bige/graphics/footbl-pitt-preview.jpg
Darrelle Revis is a playmaking cornerback who would replace the loss of Nate Clements for us.

Round 2: Dwayne Bowe, WR - LSU
http://lhs16southpaw.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dbowe.jpg
Dwayne Bowe would make up for exactly what we lack, a solid number 2 target in our offense. Lee Evans is great but past him we don't have a true number 2 guy. Dwyane Bowe would also add size to our WR corps, at 6'3 217lbs he would be our tallest WR.

Round 3: Ben Grubbs, OG - Auburn
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/26/266707.jpg
A good offensive guard, might not be around here, Grubbs would probably be able to start at LG for us.

Round 4: Anthony Waters, ILB - Clemson
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/clem/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/454326.jpeg
Even though London Fletcher is getting up there in age, his play has yet to drop off. Hes scheduled to be a FA, hopefully we can re-sign him and draft Anthony, who would be a great cover 2 ILB and let him learn under London.

draftguru151
12-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Pretty good, but Grubbs looks like a 2nd rounder right now, and I still think Waters has a chance a day one, but still realistic.

JT Jag
12-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Jaguars

- Ernest Wilford walks in free agency

Round 1: Michael Griffin, S - Texas
http://ccn1.net/POTD6/texas-longhorns-national-champions/michael-griffin-interception-rose-bowl.jpg

Griffin is a playmaking safety who is the glue for the Texas defense. The Jaguars need help in the secondary, specifically the safety position. With starting Free Safety Deon Grant slated to be a free agent come offseason and Donovin Darius showing his age, former 5th rounder Gerald Sensabaugh is getting his opportunity. But he's a natural strong safety, and Griffin is more of a free-safety.

Round 2: Tim Crowder, DE - Texas
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/photo_galleries/2003_04/tulane_092703/images/crowder_tim_01.jpg

Jacksonville becomes the first team in history to draft two players from the same school in the first two rounds for two consecutive years. Last year, of course, they drafted the UCLA duo Marcedes Lewis and Maurice Drew. The team likes Crowder's balance of pass-rush ability and run-stuffing skills, and picks him up as quality depth and to replace the aging Paul Spicer in the near future.

Round 3: Johnnie Lee Higgins, WR - UTEP
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2005/sub/pics/small/utep_johnnielee_higgins_sm.jpg

With the loss of Ernest Wilford, the team looks to add playmaking ability with Higgens, a fast player with solid upside who has had an excellent college career.

Round 4: Ben Patrick, TE - Deleware
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/duke/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/38096.jpeg

A solid blocking tight end from a small school rounds out the Jaguars' TE corps.

kennyb
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
1. Darelle Revis / Fred Bennett / Daymeion Hughes

If Revis is gone, maybe trade down and take one of the others later

2a. Anthony Spencer OLB Purdue
2b. Tanard Jackson CB Syracuse
3. David Harris ILB Michigan
4 Kenny Scott CB G. Tech
4b. John Wendling S Wymoming
5. Justin Warren ILB Texas A&M

JT Jag
12-02-2006, 11:16 PM

4 Kenny Scott CB G. Tech
4b. John Wendling S Wyoming
5. Justin Warren ILB Texas A&MYou're kidding yourself if you think Wendling will go in the 4th.

kennyb
12-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Not necessarily. Guys always fall. Not sure why he's a lock to go higher than 4th.

DHVF
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Vikings 1st Day Dream Mock:

1st) Dwayne Jarrett
2nd) Greg Olson
3rd) Anthony Waters

FootballGod
12-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Bengals Draft Room: I am going to start this off by saying that I am going to assume that we finish the season at 9-7. That would give us a pick around number 21. Please tell me what you think. I can take the criticism and welcome it.

Round 1. Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State Sr, 6-3, 295: I feel that he is the second best DT in the draft behind Alan Branch. Quinn would fit perfect into our 4-3 base defense and could also play DE when we switch to 3-4. Sam Adams and John Thornton are unproductive and old. Pitcock and Peko in the middle would look great for years to come.

Round 2. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Miami (FL), 6' 195: There aren’t many players that have produced on the level of Brandon Meriweather. After serving as a backup and special teamer in 2003, he moved into the starting lineup and had 62 tackles, two for loss, with a pair of interceptions as a sophomore in 2004. During his junior season is where Meriweather took his game to an elite level. He finished the year with various All American honors after racking up 115 tackles, 13 for loss, with three interceptions. Brandon Meriweather is the total package at safety. His biggest impact comes in attacking the line of scrimmage. He is fearless, and is a force at stopping the run. But he is also an excellent blitzer and gets into the backfield on a consistent basis and makes plays. In coverage, he shows the ability to locate the ball and speed to get to the action and make plays. He also brings the versatility of being able to play at both safety spots. Will drop in the draft because of character issues, which Marvin has not been afraid to draft in the past.

Round 4. Justin Warren, ILB, Texas A&M Sr, 6-3, 245: Teams leading tackler by a mile. Ideal size and strength for an ILB. Scary to think that Odell and Pollack could not be back next year and Simmons is no longer a speedster. This would work well if we switch to a 3-4 but would also add depth, which we all know we need at this postion.

Round 5. Marquice Cole, CB, Northwestern Sr, 5-9, 185 Punt returner. A little small for the position which will make him drop in the draft. Marquice is more quick than fast, which is why he would be the perfect nickle or slot corner in the NFL. He makes plays in close quarters but gets beat on deep passes. Good tackler.

Round 6. John Beck, QB, BYU Sr, 6-1, 218: AMAZING ARM STRENGHT. Can throw a ball 75 yards. Guaranteed to make any throw at the next level. Reads defenses well, makes quality adjustments, and makes quick checkdowns on receivers. Good pocket presence and fairly agile. Has played under 2 head coaches and two different offensive schemes, progressing quickly into new system. Gun slinger who would fit into the Matt Schaub type of a career backup who could manage an offense in a pinch behind Carson. It would be nice to get a backup that will be around for a while.

Round 7. Brent Celek, TE, University of Cincinnati Sr, 6'4", 260: Great runner after the catch. Averages 15 yards a catch this season. Hometown product who is the all-time leading receiver as TE for the Bearcats. Just what the fans wanted... a TE.

Tell me what you guys think. What would you change? Do you like the positions that were picked? Who Dey

DWhitner20
12-04-2006, 12:23 PM
-The Bills resign Nate Clements.

Buffalo Bills Mock Draft

Round 1
Justin Blalock, OT/OG - Texas
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061122/capt.f3aa427ba90746f6ba0925393287da11.texas_texas_ a_m_notebook_at101.jpg
Could play Guard or RT for us, would be an excellent addition to the O-Line. The pick could be Sam Baker too.

Round 2
Robert Meachem, WR - Tennessee
http://www.netitor.com/photos/schools/tenn/sports/m-footbl/04-05action/a-meachem_4726.jpg
Wether its Meachem or Bowe we need a physical WR.

Round 3
Anthony Waters, ILB - Clemson
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/clem/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/454326.jpeg
Waters is more likley to go round 3 than round 4 like I had him in my last mock, either way we'll need a MLB wether Fletcher is retained or not.

hotcorner06
12-04-2006, 04:51 PM

4 Kenny Scott CB G. Tech

Harris won't be there and I agree Wendling won't be there either. look for a guy like JD Nelson to slip if you want a safety there. He may even be gone before that.

Im_a_Romosexual
12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Dallas Cowboys
1) Personally I would trade down, but if I had to select somebody it would be Justin Blalock OL Texas
2) Aaron Ross CB Texas
3)Michael Johnson S Arizona
4)Scott Chandler TE Iowa
5)Jeff Rowe QB Nevada
rest of picks BPA

If any of these are too soon or unlikely i'd like to know

yodabear
12-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Rams Draft:

Who cares? We are gonna suck for years.....ha,,ha,,ha,,I love cheering for losers.

kennyb
12-06-2006, 07:44 PM

4 Kenny Scott CB G. Tech

Harris won't be there and I agree Wendling won't be there either. look for a guy like JD Nelson to slip if you want a safety there. He may even be gone before that.

No, they'll both be there or the pats will pick even better players who fall. Someone has to fall. Just the way it is.

bigmac076
12-06-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/media/storage/paper244/news/2001/04/20/Sports/Dont-Mock.Me.Because.Im.An.Nfl.Draft.Guru-70264.shtml?norewrite200612062025&sourcedomain=www.dailyutahchronicle.com

1. San Diego Chargers: They can posture all they want about how "significant obstacles" in negotiating with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Vick may persuade them to take someone else, but the chances of that happening are roughly equal to John Goodman's shot at being crowned "Miss America."

This team sucks (I know that's going out on a limb, given their 1 15 record of a year ago), and while Vick will need a few years to develop, he's got the biggest upside and potential of anyone in this draft.

2. Arizona Cardinals: While their desire to avoid paying a signing bonus equal in value to Bill Gates' petty cash has them claiming to be leaning to an offensive rather than defensive lineman, the latter need is greater. And with their history of drafting injury-prone ends, they'll go interior this time around, taking Gerard Warren , a defensive tackle from Florida.

3. Cleveland Browns: Martha Stewart strikes more fear into people's hearts than the Browns' offense. So do they get a running back to take some heat off signal caller Tim Couch, or give him someone to throw to? I like the latter option as I still (misguidedly) believe that Curtis Enis isn't a total bust yet. The officials located in The Mistake By the Lake, however, disagree, and will tab TCU runner LaDainian Tomlinson.

4. Cincinnati Bengals: I think I heard somewhere that Scott Baio was playing left tackle for the Bungleds last year. That would explain both his disappearance from the small screen and Cincy's rash of mutilated quarterbacks. To fix the problem, Texas' Leonard Davis will be the pick. And at 6 foot-6 and 370 pounds, he could probably play at left guard at the same time.

5. Atlanta Falcons: They'll be sorely tempted to take one of the draft's myriad talented wideouts, but, being able to find a quality receiver in subsequent rounds, here they'll address a pass rush that caused fewer sacks than cleats sticking in artificial turf. Missouri end Justin Smith will solve that problem.

6. New England Patriots: Though they have more pressing needs at OT, DT and RB, they simply can't pass on Michigan WR David Terrell , who was considered a top-three selection before a foot injury was discovered.

7. Seattle Seahawks: After adding several key free agents on the defensive side of the ball, offense-oriented coach Mike Holmgren will allow himself the luxury of adding a weapon for new QB Matt Hasselbeck to throw to. That would be N.C. State receiver Koren Robinson —the best run-after-catch WR in the draft.

8. Chicago Bears: After calling the Enis experiment a failure and cutting their losses, they'd like another RB. However, with Tomlinson gone and the next-best guy somewhat injury-prone, Da Bears will switch gears and help out the D-line by taking California end Andre Carter , who, in spite of showing up at the Combine at a diminutive 249 pounds, may be the best speed rusher out there.

9. San Francisco 49ers: With Pro Bowler Charlie Garner opting to go to the east side of the Bay, the Niners won't hesitate to grab Mississippi RB Deuce McAllister , who at one time was a candidate for the top choice overall.

10. Green Bay Packers: Brett Favre will beg, plead, cajole and clamor for some wide receiver help, and while management won't outright tell him to shut up, they will tell him that the team is better served by adding someone like Georgia DT Richard Seymour .

11. Carolina Panthers: They want a running back to replace the always-injured Tim Biakabatuka, but with the top two off the board and the next best too big of a reach here, they take Miami (Fla.) LB Dan Morgan instead and fill a major need.

12. Kansas City Chiefs: With an imminent deal with the Rams for Trent Green, they bite the bullet, they recognize the fact that, in this spot, there are neither worthy QBs nor RBs, and they address both the receiving and returning corps by making Santana Moss the second consecutive Hurricane taken.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars: Salary cap hits cleared the place out faster than getting Jeff Foxworthy to host The Source Awards. So they feel lucky that Kenyatta Walker , a Florida offensive tackle, has slipped this far. That, and they just think the name Kenyatta sounds really cool. Try it: Kenyatta. Ahhhhhh.

14. Buffalo Bills: With Ted Washington released, this team needs some beef up front—something they'll get by taking DT Damione Lewis , another guy out of Miami.

15. Washington Redskins: Assuming Jeff George could ever throw accurately enough to complete some passes, it would probably help to have someone to catch them. With Michael Westbrook the only WR on the roster, and with him having displayed more talent for alienating his teammates than receiving, the fast-rising Rod Gardner , a Clemson WR will be the latest to benefit from owner Dan Snyder's large wallet.

16. Pittsburgh Steelers: While it will be tempting to take a quarterback or one of the interior defensive linemen, ultimately, Nate Clements , the Ohio State corner will help solidify their secondary.

17. Seattle Seahawks: After adding some DTs via free agency, Holmgren can now take care of the other part of the D-line, where his current ends are lighter than the subject matter on “The View.” Florida State's Jamal Reynolds will fix that.

18. Detroit Lions: The Motor City geniuses figure that you can never have enough offensive linemen, and the way that theirs have played, they're probably right. That being said, they’ll take Steve Hutchinson , a Michigan guard with a mean streak that could make the inmates of "Oz" seem well-adjusted.

19. New York Jets: With Shaun Ellis better suited to play end, New York's "other" team will tap one of the strengths of this draft and grab the second DT from Georgia in the round, Marcus Stroud.

20. St. Louis Rams: When teams played the Rams last year, they couldn't have been guaranteed to score more if they'd gotten a date with Madonna. So now that Texas DT Shaun Rogers has been given a clean bill of health, he'll be called upon to add some pressure to St. Louie's front four.

21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: This team needs an OT. Jeff Backus , from Michigan, is an OT, and a pretty good one at that. Granted, not quite as good as his college teammate Hutchinson, but the Bucs won't complain (except for Ryan Leaf, who complains about everything other than tomato soup and paper napkins).

22. Indianapolis Colts: You know, those Manning, James and Harrison dudes are pretty good, but unless they can translate their talents into iron-man abilities, the Colts need some defense. Jamar Fletcher , a corner out of Wisconsin, is a bit short but plenty talented.

23. New Orleans Saints: If they want their NFC ascent to continue, they need someone who can cover the conference's best receivers. Enter the Mouth of the South, Mississippi State CB Fred Smoot , who would've been taken much higher if not for some character issues.

24. Denver Broncos: Rod Smith and Ed McCaffrey are a fine wideout pair, but they're not getting any younger, and their burdens would be significantly lightened by someone to play in the slot. UCLA's Freddie Mitchell proved in the Rose Bowl that he's got as much star talent as anyone from L.A.

25. Philadelphia Eagles: Can Donovan McNabb throw passes to himself? No? Well, then…better draft a receiver, I guess. How about Oregon State's Chad Johnson ? Sure his 40 times didn't exactly break any stopwatches, but when your incumbents are Charles Johnson and James Thrash, you'll take your chances with an athlete like this.

26. Miami Dolphins: Does Dave Wannstedt go for the Boilermaker? Actually, I think he prefers the Jell-O shots. As far as football players go, I'd bet that Willie Middlebrooks , CB, Minnesota, will be spending a lot of time on South Beach in the coming years.

27. Minnesota Vikings: Popular consensus says use the first-rounder to take a replacement for retired RB Robert Smith. As I am neither popular nor agreeable, I say that the secondary is a bigger priority early on. That said, Syracuse CB Will Allen will become the latest purple people eater.

28. Oakland Raiders: Owner Al Davis has a love affair with defensive backs. Al Davis also has a love affair with himself. But since Al didn't declare for the draft, he'll settle for taking safety Derrick Gibson from Florida State.

29. St. Louis Rams: They love receivers, and Mississippi's Ken Lucas used to be one. Now, though, he's a converted cornerback, which they probably need more. And while he's far from a finished product, and occasionally still gets beat deep, his upside is bigger than Dennis Franz's backside.

30. New York Giants: Locker room innuendos aside, the Giants need a tight end. The best one out there is Arizona State's Todd Heap , who's earned a few comparisons to the Chiefs' Tony Gonzalez (though most such comparisons have come from Heap himself).

31. Baltimore Ravens: How do they think they can compete with such a suck-ass defen… oh, wait. Well, then, how about a nice offensive lineman? Yeah…I think Nebraska center Dominic Raiola may just be the final piece to the puzzle. Maybe once they add him they'll stop being such chronic underachievers.

you gotta laugh when you look at these old mocks, any thoughts?

kennyb
12-07-2006, 06:50 PM
That drafts a Kennyb.

Not many busts in there really. I wonder why Freddie Mitchell busted so bad. Willie Middlebrooks, bust. David Terrell bust.

Vick, bust.

Mr. Stiller
12-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Steelers 07 Mock.

1) Patrick Willis, MLB, Ole Miss

A Solid guy to take over when Farrior leaves.

2) Anthony Spencer, OLB, Purdue

A 6'3 265 pass Rush Specialist with Speed and non stop motor. Could make the transition the easiest of everyone I've seen.

3) Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State

Short Yardage and 3rd down back, to split time with Najeh as he's not the answer for Short Yardage. We don't need Michael Bush because he's essentially a slower version of Najeh.

4a) Nathan Bennett, OG, Clemson

Bennett Really reminds me of Faneca.. Athletic and Smart. Strong and fast. He is a good pass protector and can rush block for speed and power.. Did well for the rushing duo of Spiller/Davis.

4b) Brian Smith, OLB, Missouri

With our top 3 OLBS hitting their 30's soon, the lack of a pass rush we add a guy that if healthy and without an injury could be a round 1/2 pick. Gives us solid depth and a potential future Starter.

5a) Justin Warren, MLB, Texas A&M

Kreidwaldt can't play for many more years. He's been so-so in his spot time, but adding another Young talent behind Kreidwaldt to give us solid depth and this kid is a 3 down ILB. He's 6'3 245 lbs now, he's a thumper, but he can drop in coverage in the 3 games i've seen. helps us build a young but talented LB core.. Gives us depth which, we could use with all the injuries this year.

5b) Isaiah Stanback, QB/WR, Washington

We tried Omar Jacobs last year and he couldn't grasp the playbook.. A stronger arm, better build and faster legs could at worst give us depth at WR if he doesn't pull off QB. I think he could though and if at WR, gives us a great gadget play because he has 3 times the arm that Randel El had.

6) Ben Patrick, TE, Delaware

Ben is a blocking TE that can catch. He's 6'3 270 lbs. He has good hands but his niche is his blocking. He'll allow us to phase out Jerame Tuman and let us do more 2 TE sets where he can take the DE out of the equation and give Danimal a break.

7) Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE, Hawaii

A 6'6 talented monster that has 2 years experience in a 3-4 at Hawaii. PS player and could make an impact after a few years.

steelernation77
12-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Steelers 07 Mock.

1) Patrick Willis, MLB, Ole Miss

A Solid guy to take over when Farrior leaves.

2) Anthony Spencer, OLB, Purdue

A 6'3 265 pass Rush Specialist with Speed and non stop motor. Could make the transition the easiest of everyone I've seen.

3) Tony Hunt, RB, Penn State

Short Yardage and 3rd down back, to split time with Najeh as he's not the answer for Short Yardage. We don't need Michael Bush because he's essentially a slower version of Najeh.

4a) Nathan Bennett, OG, Clemson

Bennett Really reminds me of Faneca.. Athletic and Smart. Strong and fast. He is a good pass protector and can rush block for speed and power.. Did well for the rushing duo of Spiller/Davis.

4b) Brian Smith, OLB, Missouri

With our top 3 OLBS hitting their 30's soon, the lack of a pass rush we add a guy that if healthy and without an injury could be a round 1/2 pick. Gives us solid depth and a potential future Starter.

5a) Justin Warren, MLB, Texas A&M

Kreidwaldt can't play for many more years. He's been so-so in his spot time, but adding another Young talent behind Kreidwaldt to give us solid depth and this kid is a 3 down ILB. He's 6'3 245 lbs now, he's a thumper, but he can drop in coverage in the 3 games i've seen. helps us build a young but talented LB core.. Gives us depth which, we could use with all the injuries this year.

5b) Isaiah Stanback, QB/WR, Washington

We tried Omar Jacobs last year and he couldn't grasp the playbook.. A stronger arm, better build and faster legs could at worst give us depth at WR if he doesn't pull off QB. I think he could though and if at WR, gives us a great gadget play because he has 3 times the arm that Randel El had.

6) Ben Patrick, TE, Delaware

Ben is a blocking TE that can catch. He's 6'3 270 lbs. He has good hands but his niche is his blocking. He'll allow us to phase out Jerame Tuman and let us do more 2 TE sets where he can take the DE out of the equation and give Danimal a break.

7) Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE, Hawaii

A 6'6 talented monster that has 2 years experience in a 3-4 at Hawaii. PS player and could make an impact after a few years.

I like the Willis pick but I think we need to address the OL before the 4th round. Also, I think we need to take a CB on the first day. Deshea is getting old and Coclough is not the answer.

Socal Falcon
12-09-2006, 06:25 PM
UDFA
Marcus Thomas DT
Brandon Merriweather S
i dont think merriweather or thomas will go undrafted. definitely not merriweather i think he is a first day pick

12-10-2006, 03:58 PM
http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/media/storage/paper244/news/2001/04/20/Sports/Dont-Mock.Me.Because.Im.An.Nfl.Draft.Guru-70264.shtml?norewrite200612062025&sourcedomain=www.dailyutahchronicle.com

1. San Diego Chargers: They can posture all they want about how "significant obstacles" in negotiating with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Vick may persuade them to take someone else, but the chances of that happening are roughly equal to John Goodman's shot at being crowned "Miss America."

This team sucks (I know that's going out on a limb, given their 1 15 record of a year ago), and while Vick will need a few years to develop, he's got the biggest upside and potential of anyone in this draft.

2. Arizona Cardinals: While their desire to avoid paying a signing bonus equal in value to Bill Gates' petty cash has them claiming to be leaning to an offensive rather than defensive lineman, the latter need is greater. And with their history of drafting injury-prone ends, they'll go interior this time around, taking Gerard Warren , a defensive tackle from Florida.

3. Cleveland Browns: Martha Stewart strikes more fear into people's hearts than the Browns' offense. So do they get a running back to take some heat off signal caller Tim Couch, or give him someone to throw to? I like the latter option as I still (misguidedly) believe that Curtis Enis isn't a total bust yet. The officials located in The Mistake By the Lake, however, disagree, and will tab TCU runner LaDainian Tomlinson.

4. Cincinnati Bengals: I think I heard somewhere that Scott Baio was playing left tackle for the Bungleds last year. That would explain both his disappearance from the small screen and Cincy's rash of mutilated quarterbacks. To fix the problem, Texas' Leonard Davis will be the pick. And at 6 foot-6 and 370 pounds, he could probably play at left guard at the same time.

5. Atlanta Falcons: They'll be sorely tempted to take one of the draft's myriad talented wideouts, but, being able to find a quality receiver in subsequent rounds, here they'll address a pass rush that caused fewer sacks than cleats sticking in artificial turf. Missouri end Justin Smith will solve that problem.

6. New England Patriots: Though they have more pressing needs at OT, DT and RB, they simply can't pass on Michigan WR David Terrell , who was considered a top-three selection before a foot injury was discovered.

7. Seattle Seahawks: After adding several key free agents on the defensive side of the ball, offense-oriented coach Mike Holmgren will allow himself the luxury of adding a weapon for new QB Matt Hasselbeck to throw to. That would be N.C. State receiver Koren Robinson —the best run-after-catch WR in the draft.

8. Chicago Bears: After calling the Enis experiment a failure and cutting their losses, they'd like another RB. However, with Tomlinson gone and the next-best guy somewhat injury-prone, Da Bears will switch gears and help out the D-line by taking California end Andre Carter , who, in spite of showing up at the Combine at a diminutive 249 pounds, may be the best speed rusher out there.

9. San Francisco 49ers: With Pro Bowler Charlie Garner opting to go to the east side of the Bay, the Niners won't hesitate to grab Mississippi RB Deuce McAllister , who at one time was a candidate for the top choice overall.

10. Green Bay Packers: Brett Favre will beg, plead, cajole and clamor for some wide receiver help, and while management won't outright tell him to shut up, they will tell him that the team is better served by adding someone like Georgia DT Richard Seymour .

11. Carolina Panthers: They want a running back to replace the always-injured Tim Biakabatuka, but with the top two off the board and the next best too big of a reach here, they take Miami (Fla.) LB Dan Morgan instead and fill a major need.

12. Kansas City Chiefs: With an imminent deal with the Rams for Trent Green, they bite the bullet, they recognize the fact that, in this spot, there are neither worthy QBs nor RBs, and they address both the receiving and returning corps by making Santana Moss the second consecutive Hurricane taken.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars: Salary cap hits cleared the place out faster than getting Jeff Foxworthy to host The Source Awards. So they feel lucky that Kenyatta Walker , a Florida offensive tackle, has slipped this far. That, and they just think the name Kenyatta sounds really cool. Try it: Kenyatta. Ahhhhhh.

14. Buffalo Bills: With Ted Washington released, this team needs some beef up front—something they'll get by taking DT Damione Lewis , another guy out of Miami.

15. Washington Redskins: Assuming Jeff George could ever throw accurately enough to complete some passes, it would probably help to have someone to catch them. With Michael Westbrook the only WR on the roster, and with him having displayed more talent for alienating his teammates than receiving, the fast-rising Rod Gardner , a Clemson WR will be the latest to benefit from owner Dan Snyder's large wallet.

16. Pittsburgh Steelers: While it will be tempting to take a quarterback or one of the interior defensive linemen, ultimately, Nate Clements , the Ohio State corner will help solidify their secondary.

17. Seattle Seahawks: After adding some DTs via free agency, Holmgren can now take care of the other part of the D-line, where his current ends are lighter than the subject matter on “The View.” Florida State's Jamal Reynolds will fix that.

18. Detroit Lions: The Motor City geniuses figure that you can never have enough offensive linemen, and the way that theirs have played, they're probably right. That being said, they’ll take Steve Hutchinson , a Michigan guard with a mean streak that could make the inmates of "Oz" seem well-adjusted.

19. New York Jets: With Shaun Ellis better suited to play end, New York's "other" team will tap one of the strengths of this draft and grab the second DT from Georgia in the round, Marcus Stroud.

20. St. Louis Rams: When teams played the Rams last year, they couldn't have been guaranteed to score more if they'd gotten a date with Madonna. So now that Texas DT Shaun Rogers has been given a clean bill of health, he'll be called upon to add some pressure to St. Louie's front four.

21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: This team needs an OT. Jeff Backus , from Michigan, is an OT, and a pretty good one at that. Granted, not quite as good as his college teammate Hutchinson, but the Bucs won't complain (except for Ryan Leaf, who complains about everything other than tomato soup and paper napkins).

22. Indianapolis Colts: You know, those Manning, James and Harrison dudes are pretty good, but unless they can translate their talents into iron-man abilities, the Colts need some defense. Jamar Fletcher , a corner out of Wisconsin, is a bit short but plenty talented.

23. New Orleans Saints: If they want their NFC ascent to continue, they need someone who can cover the conference's best receivers. Enter the Mouth of the South, Mississippi State CB Fred Smoot , who would've been taken much higher if not for some character issues.

24. Denver Broncos: Rod Smith and Ed McCaffrey are a fine wideout pair, but they're not getting any younger, and their burdens would be significantly lightened by someone to play in the slot. UCLA's Freddie Mitchell proved in the Rose Bowl that he's got as much star talent as anyone from L.A.

25. Philadelphia Eagles: Can Donovan McNabb throw passes to himself? No? Well, then…better draft a receiver, I guess. How about Oregon State's Chad Johnson ? Sure his 40 times didn't exactly break any stopwatches, but when your incumbents are Charles Johnson and James Thrash, you'll take your chances with an athlete like this.

26. Miami Dolphins: Does Dave Wannstedt go for the Boilermaker? Actually, I think he prefers the Jell-O shots. As far as football players go, I'd bet that Willie Middlebrooks , CB, Minnesota, will be spending a lot of time on South Beach in the coming years.

27. Minnesota Vikings: Popular consensus says use the first-rounder to take a replacement for retired RB Robert Smith. As I am neither popular nor agreeable, I say that the secondary is a bigger priority early on. That said, Syracuse CB Will Allen will become the latest purple people eater.

28. Oakland Raiders: Owner Al Davis has a love affair with defensive backs. Al Davis also has a love affair with himself. But since Al didn't declare for the draft, he'll settle for taking safety Derrick Gibson from Florida State.

29. St. Louis Rams: They love receivers, and Mississippi's Ken Lucas used to be one. Now, though, he's a converted cornerback, which they probably need more. And while he's far from a finished product, and occasionally still gets beat deep, his upside is bigger than Dennis Franz's backside.

30. New York Giants: Locker room innuendos aside, the Giants need a tight end. The best one out there is Arizona State's Todd Heap , who's earned a few comparisons to the Chiefs' Tony Gonzalez (though most such comparisons have come from Heap himself).

31. Baltimore Ravens: How do they think they can compete with such a suck-ass defen… oh, wait. Well, then, how about a nice offensive lineman? Yeah…I think Nebraska center Dominic Raiola may just be the final piece to the puzzle. Maybe once they add him they'll stop being such chronic underachievers.

Yep those are pretty terrible.

/\/\URDOC
12-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Buffalo Bills Draft: Day One

1. - Patrick Willis / ILB / Ole Miss

2. - Daymeion Hughes / CB / California

3. - Ben Grubbs / OG / Auburn

:D

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM

:Dim sory but please explain to me why London Fletcher is not a good ILB.

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Raiders Mock.
1.AP
2.Doug Datish C
3.Marcus Thomas DT.

DWhitner20
12-10-2006, 10:13 PM

:Dim sory but please explain to me why London Fletcher is not a good ILB.

It's not that he's not good, he's headed into FA unless we sign him.

/\/\URDOC
12-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Theres nothing wrong with london fletcher, if anything he is in the top 10 for ILB's, but he is an UFA after this year and I have a feeling the bills will let him go and pick up an ILB in the draft to replace him and add some youth to the aging linebacking corps....

Geo
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Round 1. Quinn Pitcock, DT, Ohio State Sr, 6-3, 295: I feel that he is the second best DT in the draft behind Alan Branch. Quinn would fit perfect into our 4-3 base defense and could also play DE when we switch to 3-4.
Nice analysis. Welcome to the site, btw.

T-RICH49
12-10-2006, 11:46 PM

Man Moss, LJ and Gonzo?That would have been a dream :shock: :shock:

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
12-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Here is my Saints Mock, Free Agency, and 2007 Roster.

Draft:
- New Orleans has a 3rd or 4th Round pick from Philly in the Stallworth trade - 3rd if they re-sign him (which I think they will) or 4th if they don't.
- New Orleans has a 4th Rd. pick from Kansas City (Michael Bennett).
- Dallas gets our 7th round pick (Scott Shanle) and we get Atlanta's 7th rounder (Wayne Gandy).

Rd. 1 - Aaron Ross, CB, Texas
Rd. 2 - Justin Harrell, DT, Tennessee
Rd. 3 (f/PHI) - Desmond Bishop, ILB, California
Rd. 3 - Martrez Milner, TE, Georgia
Rd. 4 (f/KC) - Kasey Studdard, OG, Texas
Rd. 4 - Steve Breaston, WR, Michigan
Rd. 5 - Justin Hickman, DE, UCLA
Rd. 6 - Lester Ricard, QB, Tulane
Rd. 7 (f/ATL) - Bo Smith, CB, Kentucky

Free Agency:
CB Asante Samuel (Patriots)
MLB Kawika Mitchell (Chiefs)
DT Robaire Smith (Titans)
S Deon Grant (Jaguars)
WR Bobby Engram (Seahawks)
QB Tim Rattay (Buccaneers)

Notable Players No Longer with Team (FA, Cuts, Retirements, etc.):
DT Hollis Thomas
CB Fred Thomas
LB Danny Clark
QB Jamie Martin
WR/KR Michael Lewis

Full Roster/Depth Chart (starters in bold):
QB: Drew Brees / Tim Rattay / Lester Ricard
RB: Deuce McAllister / Reggie Bush / Aaron Stecker / Fred McAfee
FB: Mike Karney
WR: Marques Colston / Joe Horn / Devery Henderson / Bobby Engram / Terrance Copper / Steve Breaston
TE: Martrez Milner / Ernie Conwell / Mark Campbell
LT: Jammal Brown / Zach Strief
LG: Kasey Studdard / Jamar Nesbit
OC: Jeff Faine / Jamar Nesbit
RG: Jahri Evans / Montrae Holland
RT: Jon Stinchcomb / Rob Petitti

DE: Will Smith / Charles Grant / Willie Whitehead / Justin Hickman
DT: Brian Young / Robaire Smith / Justin Harrell / Rodney Leisle
SLB: Scott Fujita / Alfred Fincher
MLB: Kawika Mitchell / Desmond Bishop
WLB: Scott Shanle / Mark Simoneau
CB: Asante Samuel / Mike McKenzie / Aaron Ross / Jason Craft / Bo Smith
FS: Josh Bullocks / Deon Grant
SS: Roman Harper / Omar Stoutmire / Steve Gleason

K: John Carney
P: Steve Weatherford
LS: Kevin Houser
KR/PR: Steve Breaston

alfisback1
12-11-2006, 03:33 PM
49ers Mock:

1) Patrick Willis - Add's a tough ILB which is exactly what the 9ers need.
2) David Harris - Continue to revamp the defense, Willis and Harris would be a great ILB core for our 3-4 defense. They add a tough inside which the niners have been missing since the Ken Norton days.
3) Steve Smith - Our offense is still growing. I feel we are only a few pieces away from having a solid offense. Smith is one of those pieces.
*4) Michael Johnson - Hopefully can come in and be a starter for us. If not adds good depth behind Mark Roman, and will eventually become the starter.
4) Jonathan Wade - We need depth in our secondary. Walt Harris is playing amazing this year, but is getting up there in age. Shawntae Spencer is a good one. But outside of that there isn't anything to speak of, Wade gives us depth.
**4) Jay Alford - Would be a DE for us. Groom behind BY and add to the rotation of BY, Douglas, and Oliver.
5) Kenny Scott - Keep adding Depth to that secondary
6) Cory Anderson - convert him to our short yardage back. It's be nice to have a power back that could give Gore a break. Also we are very bad a punching the ball in when in the redzone.
* From the Redskins in the Lloyd trade last year.
** From the Jets in the Barlow trade.
*** 7th rnd. pick was traded to the Browns in the Dilfer trade

I don't really know much about the draft status of some of these players, if I have them falling too far just let me know.

FA Signings:
Terdell Sands - gives us another big body for the 3-4. Rotates with Ronald Fields at the NT position.
Adalius Thomas - Finish off our revamped LB corp. Add a versital stud to our team. Nolan coached him when he was on the ravens staff, that with all the money we have hopefully we can get him here.
Nate Clements - this might be more wishful thinking than anything. The niners were close to trading a 2nd round pick for him this year, hopefully with our 41 mil in cap we can lure him as well. Adds a stud in our secondary.

Resign:
Keith Lewis
Moran Norris
Mark Roman
Bryan Gilmore
Tony Wraggle
Andy Lee

thoughts?

draftguru151
12-11-2006, 03:39 PM
1. Jake Long/Sam Baker/Darrell Revis
2. Daymeion Hughes/Josh Wilson/Anthony Spencer
3. H.B. Blades/Lorenzo Booker/Doug Free
4. Dwayne Wright/Justin Warren/Brian Smith

Something like that with the ideal one being...

1. Sam Baker
2. Josh Wilson
3. H.B. Blades
4. Dwayne Wright

12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Cardinals:
1. Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/28/281718.jpg
2. Daymeion Hughes, CB, California
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/cal/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/549372.jpeg
3. Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/36/363236.jpg
4. Doug Datish, C, Ohio State
http://www.the-ozone.net/05-06images/football/portraits/50-Doug-Datish-180.jpg
5. Justin Warren, ILB, Texas A&M
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/Player/photo/2006JUSTINWARRENTAMU1501.JPG
6. Cory Anderson, FB, Tennessee
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/tenn/galleries/05-football-season/9-3-uab/anderson_0283-lg.jpg
7. Jay Moore, DL, Nebraska
http://www.huskers.nu/images/ACarriker-JMoore-2006.jpg

Tom_23
12-12-2006, 06:51 PM
since yoda didnt want to have anything to do with the Rams I give it a shot
I dont know a ton about the draft but like to think im informed mroe then most

Rd 1 Willis or Pitcock..........trade down for more picks
Rd 1 Posluszny.................trade up with oealreir acuired picks
Rd 3 Merriweather.................hopefulyl his draft value decreases and the rams can steal him
Rd 4 Brian Smith...........mizzou guy add some depth and hopefully help on special teams

King Rhabuf
12-12-2006, 10:51 PM
-The Bills resign Nate Clements.

Buffalo Bills Mock Draft

Round 1
Justin Blalock, OT/OG - Texas
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061122/capt.f3aa427ba90746f6ba0925393287da11.texas_texas_ a_m_notebook_at101.jpg
Could play Guard or RT for us, would be an excellent addition to the O-Line. The pick could be Sam Baker too.

Do you really want another big offensive lineman from Texas? I would stay the hell away if I were you.

King Rhabuf
12-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Cardinals:
Cardinals stuff

You guys have to draft LT, and Meriweather or Hughes will be a lucky grab in the second round.

keylime_5
12-13-2006, 12:16 PM
heh, heh. here's the guys I drafted on Madden for Cleveland:

RD1-Alan Branch-DE/Michigan
RD2-Troy Smith-QB/The Ohio State University
RD3-Amobi Okoye-NT/Louisville
RD4-Doug Free-LT/Northern Illinois
RD5-Mike Jones-OG/Iowa
RD6-DeAndre Jackson-CB/Iowa State

keylime_5
12-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Here's my 2007 'i wish' starters:

QB-Troy Smith
RB-Michael Turner
FB-Terrelle Smith
WR-Braylon Edwards
WR-Joe Jurevicius
TE-Kellen Winslow
LT-Kevin Shaffer
LG-Eric Steinbach
C-Hank Fraley
RG-Isaac Sowells/Joe Andruzzi
RT-Ryan Tucker

LE-Alan Branch
NT-Ted Washington
RE-Orpheus Roye
LOLB-Willie McGinest
LILB-Andra Davis
RILB-D'Qwell Jackson
ROLB-Kamerion WImbley
LCB-Leigh Bodden
RCB-Nate Clements
FS-Brodney Pool
SS-Sean Jones

Bearsfan123
12-13-2006, 01:23 PM
I was thinking on Detroit and I came up with this.

Conceivably a team like Houston. Cleveland, Tennesee, or Minnesota could have the #3 pick and #20 pick (through trades with the redskins or someone else)

So Detroit trades down from #1 to 3 along with 20 and the teams 5th rounder and gets Brady Quinn there.

Then trades Kevin Jones away along with the 20th pick to move up to lets say the 14th pick. Where they grab Marshawn Lynch. There. They get the qb they want and a runningback that can become a star.

For the Bears I like the idea of trading Tank Johnson and our 1st rder with maybe our 5th rder for Shaun Rogers. But i dunno if Detroit would do that.. The reason for this trade is, our run D is not very good, and Rogers can help pass rush and against the run being so big. Whatcha think?

Dan

Im_a_Romosexual
12-13-2006, 02:40 PM
For the Bears I like the idea of trading Tank Johnson and our 1st rder with maybe our 5th rder for Shaun Rogers. But i dunno if Detroit would do that.. The reason for this trade is, our run D is not very good, and Rogers can help pass rush and against the run being so big. Whatcha think?

make it two firsts and you probably have a deal

Moses
12-13-2006, 02:49 PM

Keller_1221
12-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Giants draft and 2007 starters (book it):

Draft:

1. Paul Posluszny, OLB, Penn State
2. Daymeion Hughes, CB, Cal
3. Sabby Piscitelli, S, Oregon State
4. Steve Smith, WR, USC
5. David Patterson, DT, Ohio State
6. Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami (OH)
7. Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech

Roster:

QB: Manning
RB: Jacobs
FB: Finn
WR: Burress
WR2: Moss
WR3: Smith (Draft)
LT: Petigout
LG: Diehl
C: Gurode (FA)
RG: Snee
RT: McKenzie
TE: Shockey

LE: Umenyioura
DT: Robbins
DT: Patterson (Draft)
RE: Kiwanuka
OLB: Arrington
MLB: Pierce
OLB: Posluszny (Draft)
CB: Madison
CB2: Hughes (Draft)
CB3: Webster
S: Wilson
S:Piscitelli (Draft)

K: Feely
P: Feagles
KR: Robinson
PR: Robinson

Bearsfan123
12-13-2006, 07:03 PM

Dont pretend it is. Without Mike Brown our run D is pretty bad. And we may let Brown go so getting a guy that can stop the run and pressure the quarterback would be an asset.

No, no player is really worth 2 firsts. Our first, Tank, and MAYBE our 3rd or 4th but nothing more.

detknowitall
12-13-2006, 07:08 PM

Conceivably a team like Houston. Cleveland, Tennesee, or Minnesota could have the #3 pick and #20 pick (through trades with the redskins or someone else)

So Detroit trades down from #1 to 3 along with 20 and the teams 5th rounder and gets Brady Quinn there.

Then trades Kevin Jones away along with the 20th pick to move up to lets say the 14th pick. Where they grab Marshawn Lynch. There. They get the qb they want and a runningback that can become a star.

Dan

Sorry dude no chance of that happening. Millen Loves what KJ can do, and I dont think Quinn lasts till #3

Bearsfan123
12-13-2006, 10:13 PM

Dan

Sorry dude no chance of that happening. Millen Loves what KJ can do, and I dont think Quinn lasts till #3

Well i doubt Millen is there to say anything about it 8) Sure Quinn can, especially if the Raiders are at 2. It would go CJ, Raiders take AP and then Detroit takes Quinn. And since its a proven fact that the Raiders will avoid Quinn like the plague it would be a lock for Detroit.

P-L
12-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Rumblings from Lion land are that it'd only take a 2nd rounder to get Shaun Rogers.

Bearsfan123
12-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Rumblings from Lion land are that it'd only take a 2nd rounder to get Shaun Rogers.

that would be sweet :shock:

King Rhabuf
12-14-2006, 01:05 AM

Rumblings from me say thats not true at all.

P-L
12-14-2006, 01:09 AM

People in Lion land have proved to have a lot more credibility than you.

King Rhabuf
12-14-2006, 01:11 AM

A lot of teams could use a DT like him and hes one of the best in the game. Do you have a link? :?:

P-L
12-14-2006, 01:16 AM

A lot of teams could use a DT like him and hes one of the best in the game. Do you have a link? :?:

Talent-wise? Yes. But consider he is coming off an injury that has taken much longer to heal than expected, he's coming off a steroid suspension, he's overweight, he's lazy, and has a horrible work ethic. He has Randy Moss syndrome where he plays when he wants to play. Many people outside of Detroit see the real Shaun Rogers. I don't have a link, because I heard it on the local radio, but Tony Ortiz mentioned that Rogers would probably only fetch a second round pick and the Lions would probably listen to offers.

King Rhabuf
12-14-2006, 01:19 AM

Talent-wise? Yes. But consider he is coming off an injury that has taken much longer to heal than expected, he's coming off a steroid suspension, he's overweight, he's lazy, and has a horrible work ethic. He has Randy Moss syndrome where he plays when he wants to play. Many people outside of Detroit see the real Shaun Rogers. I don't have a link, because I heard it on the local radio, but Tony Ortiz mentioned that Rogers would probably only fetch a second round pick and the Lions would probably listen to offers.

Thats interesting. I'd still take Branch over him though and have the Browns keep our 2nd rounder. I can't see him doing to well in Cleveland.

BlindSite
12-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Rogers could end up in the 49ers....

Mr. Stiller
12-14-2006, 05:31 PM
heh, heh. here's the guys I drafted on Madden for Cleveland:

RD1-Alan Branch-DE/Michigan
RD2-Troy Smith-QB/The Ohio State University
RD3-Amobi Okoye-NT/Louisville
RD4-Doug Free-LT/Northern Illinois
RD5-Mike Jones-OG/Iowa
RD6-DeAndre Jackson-CB/Iowa State

well other than Okobi in rd 3 and Free in 4 not bad.. although Smith could set cleveland back another decade.. I'd take Frye over smith.

bennybee38
12-14-2006, 06:22 PM
ravens draft
1. Michael Bush RB, Louisville
2. Josh Beekman OG, Boston College
3. Prescott Burgess OLB, Michigan
4. J.D Nelson S, Oregon
5. Chris Denman OT, Fresno State
6. Jay Alford DT, Penn State
7. Scott Stephenson C, Iowa State

12-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Cardinals:
Cardinals stuff

You guys have to draft LT, and Meriweather or Hughes will be a lucky grab in the second round.

Ummm Joe Thomas? :? And the 2nd round is exactly where Hughes will go as of now. Meriweather could easily fall to the 3rd. Character problems are a huge turn off to NFL teams.

King Rhabuf
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
ravens draft
4. J.D Nelson S, Oregon

Why on earth would you want Michael Bush when you already have two power backs in Lewis and Anderson?

Mr. Stiller
12-14-2006, 07:36 PM
ravens draft
4. J.D Nelson S, Oregon

Why on earth would you want Michael Bush when you already have two power backs in Lewis and Anderson?

Because Michael Bush isn't a power back

King Rhabuf
12-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Because Michael Bush isn't a power back

that 6'3/250 frame of his is built for speed, good point

his broken leg will only add to his speed too 8)

PACKmanN
12-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Green Bay Packers Draft
1-Alan Branch DT Michigan
2-Michael Griffin S Texas
3-Paul Williams WR Fresno St.
4-Gary Russell RB formerly of Minnesota
5-Scott Chandler TE Iowa
6-CJ Wilson CB Baylor
7-Dante Rosario FB/TE Oregon

12-15-2006, 08:54 AM
Green Bay Packers Draft
1-Alan Branch DT Michigan
2-Michael Griffin S Texas
3-Paul Williams WR Fresno St.
4-Gary Russell RB formerly of Minnesota
5-Scott Chandler TE Iowa
6-CJ Wilson CB Baylor
7-Dante Rosario FB/TE Oregon

Michael Griffin in the second? :shock:

BlindSite
12-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Panthers

1. Patrick Willis
2. Eric Weddle / Brandon Merriweather
3. Tim Crowder

Bearsfan123
12-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Bears Mock

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones and third rounder to move up to the 1st pick in the 3rd. Lance Briggs leaves in FA.

New Information now brings
1st Rd: John Wendling (or Michael Griffin if he falls) S
2nd Rd: (Trade up) Amobe Okoye Dt (i know i spelled his name wrong)
3rd rd: Tim Shaw LB
3b: Clark Harris TE

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones for a third rounder
Lance Briggs leaves in FA
Trade Tank Johnson and second rounder to move up in 2nd round
Mike Brown is cut or traded...

Ron Rivera resigns as defensive coordinator.\

Edit: I have a three team trade Idea tell me what you think.

Detroit sends Shaun Rogers to Chicago, Carolina sends Kris Jenkins to Detroit, and Chicago sends Tank Johnson and there 2nd to Carolina. Thoughts?

'cuse-213
12-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Jets Draft

1- Marshawn Lynch
2- Lamar Woodley
2- Brian Leonard
3- Tanard Jackson

... orgasmm

FootballGod
12-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Bengals Mock: I am going to start this off by saying that I am going to assume that we finish the season at 10-6. That would give us a pick around number 24. Please tell me what you think. I can take the criticism and welcome it.

Round 1. Michael Griffin, Safety, Texas Sr, 6-0, 205, 4.45: Very smooth and athletic. Tough, physical, aggressive, and a big hitter. Fluid hips and exceptional in coverage. A lot of experience against top competition. 4 blocked kicks this season. Jackson is in the last years of his career and would be the perfect person for Griffin to learn from. Griffin has the stuff to be a stud in this league for quit a while. Madieu and Griffin in the secondary together would be quit a force.

Round 2. Daniel Bazuin, DE, Central Michigan Sr, 6-3, 272: Absolute sack machine and is always in the backfield. Some of the most impressive stats that I have ever seen. Through his Junior season he had 25 career sacks and 48.5 tackles for loss. Had 16 sacks his junior year and followed that up with 8.5 this year. He will fall in the draft because he doesn't play for a power house. This is the perfect fit for Bengals. We need that pass rusher of the future to team up with Geather becasue Smith might be gone next season. Might be that second round steal that the Bengals have come to be known by.

Round 5. Marquice Cole, CB, Northwestern Sr, 5-9, 185 Punt returner. A little small for the position which will make him drop in the draft. Marquice is more quick than fast, which is why he would be the perfect nickle or slot corner in the NFL. He makes plays in close quarters but gets beat on deep passes. Good tackler.

12-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Giants Draft

1. Quinn Pitcock.

2. Kenny Irons

3. John Wendling

ThoughtS?

LTgiants
12-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Giants Draft

1. Quinn Pitcock.

2. Kenny Irons

3. John Wendling

ThoughtS?

i hate it

Smokey Joe
12-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Bears Mock

Offseason:

New Information now brings
1st Rd: John Wendling (or Michael Griffin if he falls) S
2nd Rd: (Trade up) Amobe Okoye Dt (i know i spelled his name wrong)
3b: Clark Harris TE

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones for a third rounder
Trade Tank Johnson and second rounder to move up in 2nd round
Mike Brown is cut or traded...

Ron Rivera resigns as defensive coordinator.\

Edit: I have a three team trade Idea tell me what you think.

Detroit sends Shaun Rogers to Chicago, Carolina sends Kris Jenkins to Detroit, and Chicago sends Tank Johnson and there 2nd to Carolina. Thoughts?
I like it, except the fact you have us lossing Briggs. And if that three-way trade some how happened, I would be the happest man alive!!! :D

12-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Giants Draft

1. Quinn Pitcock.

2. Kenny Irons

3. John Wendling

ThoughtS?

i hate it

why? what do you have?

Smokey Joe
12-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Giants Draft

1. Quinn Pitcock.

2. Kenny Irons

3. John Wendling

ThoughtS?

i hate it

why? what do you have?

Hey, I would love that if that was the Bears first day...

Bearsfan123
12-17-2006, 09:30 PM
1st Rd: John Wendling S
2nd Rd: Amobe Okoye Dt

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones, Mike Brown, and next years 4th rder for an early second rounder

Trade Tank Johnson, second rounder, and 6th rder to Carolina who sends Kris Jenkins to Detroit who sends Shaun Rogers to us

Bears sign Eric Johnson TE to a three year deal

Bears sign OT Mike Gandy to a three year contract.

Bears re-sign Alphonso Boone DT

Smokey Joe
12-17-2006, 09:36 PM

Offseason:
losses: Traded Thomas Jones, Mike Brown, and next years 4th rder for an early second rounder

Trade Tank Johnson, second rounder, and 6th rder to Carolina who sends Kris Jenkins to Detroit who sends Shaun Rogers to us

meh... to madden esque.

Bearsfan123
12-17-2006, 09:41 PM

Offseason:

meh... to madden esque.

true... i went alittle overboard. Ill call that my ideal Bears offseason....

Heres a question tho, are the trades alright? Are they believable and fair?

the signings are what id like to happen and can truly see a TE and an OT coming to Chicago, and those are two young good players but they will also be a big target so meh.

Borat
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM

Offseason:

meh... to madden esque.

the signings are what id like to happen and can truly see a TE and an OT coming to Chicago, and those are two young good players but they will also be a big target so meh.

I can't see that trade going down. Why would Detroit send Rogers to the top team in the division? And I'm sorry, but there isn't a team out there that is going to pay that kind of price for Tank Johnson.

Bearsfan123
12-17-2006, 10:01 PM

Offseason:

meh... to madden esque.

I can't see that trade going down. Why would Detroit send Rogers to the top team in the division? And I'm sorry, but there isn't a team out there that is going to pay that kind of price for Tank Johnson.

my reasoning is this: Shaun Rogers isnt liked in Detroit and there are rumblings he could be had fairly cheaply. But obviously they want a talented guy in return. Kris Jenkins is very talented but cant stay on the field, and Peppers would greatly benefit from having a constant pass rusher next to him on the line. Tank Johnson a second and a sixth. The Bears get the talented Dlineman they need, Detroit gets a talented guy who can start anew. And Carolina gets a steady presence and a couple of picks.

Borat
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM

Offseason:

meh... to madden esque.

my reasoning is this: Shaun Rogers isnt liked in Detroit and there are rumblings he could be had fairly cheaply. But obviously they want a talented guy in return. Kris Jenkins is very talented but cant stay on the field, and Peppers would greatly benefit from having a constant pass rusher next to him on the line. Tank Johnson a second and a sixth. The Bears get the talented Dlineman they need, Detroit gets a talented guy who can start anew. And Carolina gets a steady presence and a couple of picks.

I understand your reasoning. I don't buy it though. I can't see that trade going down within the division. I'm sure Det. could shop Rogers around and get good value outside the division. Also, I don't see Carolina dealing Jenkins for a 2nd and a player that is flirting with jail time. They could easily put Jenkins on the trade market and find a better offer than intheTank Johnson and a super late 2nd round pick.

Bearsfan123
12-17-2006, 10:14 PM
alright, thanks to the ppl who aknowledged and told me what is wrong i shall go back to work and think of another good trade. I appreciate all the feedback.

bergo23
12-18-2006, 08:07 AM
AJ Smith is gonna make the Rich get Richer on draft day 2007!!!
1a.(from the Jets for Micheal Turner) Okoye
1b.Johnny Lee Higgins
2. Manuel Ramirez (or Grubbs)
3a. David Harris
3b. (Brees comp pick) Gattis
3c. (Caldwell, Leber comp picks, one will be a 3rd, one a 4th) Micheal Johnson-safety U of A

Staubach12
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
COWBOYS!

1. Reggie Nelson, FS, Florida
2. Craig Davis, WR, LSU
3. Manuel Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech
4. Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
5. Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
6. Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
7. Ryan Moore, WR, Miami (FL)

Staubach12
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM
1b.Johnny Lee Higgins
3a. David Harris
3c. (Caldwell, Leber comp picks, one will be a 3rd, one a 4th) Micheal Johnson-safety U of A

Okoye has dropped himself to 280-sumthin so he's not a 3-4 guy. Mr.Higgins won't go in the first.

Bearsfan123
12-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Bears Draft

1st-Michael Griffin S (traded up)
2nd-Amobi Okoye DT (traded up)
3rd-Doug Free OT
4th-Brandon Mebane DT
5th-traded
6th-traded
7th-Adam Podlesh P

Trades-1st rd pick Thomas Jones, Tank Johnson and 6th rd pick for 16th pick

2nd round pick Mike Brown, and 5th round pick for 42nd pick

draftguru151
12-20-2006, 01:52 PM
1. Darrelle Revis CB Pittsburgh- The Dolphins desperately need help at defensive back. Will Allen is an adequate starter but isn't a #1 guy. Revis is strong in run support and a great player.

Alternates- Marcus McCauley, Sam Baker

2. LaMarr Woodley DE/OLB Michigan- Woodley is a great pass rusher. He has experience at LB at Michigan. I can definitely see him making the switch to full time LB kind of like David Pollack.

Alternates- Joe Staley, Josh Wilson

3. H.B. Blades LB Pittsburgh- An absolute thumper in the run game. Can sit for a year or two and learn behind Zach Thomas. A lot similar to Thomas in that he is undersized and not a great athlete but he just gets the job done.

Alternates- David Harris, Kareem Brown, Manuel Ramirez

4. Ryan McBean DT Oklahoma State- McBean is a pretty unheard of player at this point but he is a very solid player with some versatility. He can play DT in a 4-3 as well as DE in a 4-3.

Alternates- Brian Smith, Tim Duckworth, Conrad Bolston

6. Tyrone Moss RB Miami- Moss has not played much this year due to an injury last year but he is still a solid player. If there is any chance we can get him here we should take him as the RB depth is not very good.

Alternates- Dwayne Wright, Ryne Robinson

7. Le’Ron McClain- McClain is one of my favorite players in the draft and is a great fullback. Barnes is a good player but he has regressed some this season.

Alternates- Jeremy Clark, Andrew Carnahan, Larry McSwain

My Dream draft

1. Sam Baker OT USC
2. Josh Wilson CB Maryland
3. H.B. Blades ILB Pittsburgh
4. Brian Smith OLB Mizzou
6. Tyrone Moss RB Miami/Dwayne Wright RB Fresno State
7. Le'Ron McClain FB Alabama

http://draftguru151.tripod.com/id3.html

Marion Barber III 24
12-21-2006, 08:05 PM
COWBOYS!

1. Reggie Nelson, FS, Florida
2. Craig Davis, WR, LSU
3. Manuel Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech
4. Jonathan Wade, CB, Tennessee
5. Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
6. Isaiah Stanback, QB, Washington
7. Ryan Moore, WR, Miami (FL)

That would be an amazing draft right there. We get the ball hawk safety, a good WR, Good Guard, CB Depth, the biggest NT in the draft. Romo's backup, and another decent WR.

Props. :D

Marion Barber III 24
12-21-2006, 08:07 PM
1b.Johnny Lee Higgins
3a. David Harris

Okoye has dropped himself to 280-sumthin so he's not a 3-4 guy. Mr.Higgins won't go in the first.

Man where did you find this at? Thats dissapointing :(

Hurricane Ditka
12-21-2006, 08:10 PM
What I'd like to see us do.

Round 1- Michael Griffin. The perfect replacement for Mike Brown, coming for a good well-developed Southern state program which Angelo likes. He'll be able to be a spot player until Brown gets injured.

Round 2-Kyle Young. He'll be able to learn from our veterans and step in at 4 of the five spots through out the year. He'd be a viable back-up for Kruetz.

Round 3-Juwan Simpson. Jerry Angelo is all talk. The Bears want to win. If it was all about character they wouldn't have drafted Tank in the first place. He wouldn't have signed Ricky Manning, he wouldn't have drafted Dusty. It's about winning. And what'd Simpson do, smoke a little weed? If that was a serious crime I'd be in jail.

12-21-2006, 08:10 PM
quick little mock:

Round 1: Calvin Johnson :: Georgia Tech :: WR

Round 2a: Eric Weddle :: Utah :: S

Round 2b: Brandon Mebane :: Cal :: DT

Round 3: Tim Crowder :: DE :: Texas

cadahnic
12-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I got Houston so I guess it would go simple...

Off-Season
Asante Samuel- He will be in very high demand, but I would throw some cash at him. You team him with Dunta Robinson and we have a very athletic duo
Eric Steinbach/C- Steinbach will likely be resigned, but if not we go after him hard also, very good passblocking G that can keep David Carr up right for more than 2 seconds.

Draft
1. Adrian Peterson- Similar to LT and would look better than Portis in the ZBS.
2. Dante Hughes/Josh Wilson- both are good players and in the second round they are values.
3. Carricker/Merriweather-We need a safety bad, but Carriker teamed with Mario could be something
4. Brandon Frye- good depth and could possibly start in a year.
5. Justin Warren- will not run good times, but at SOLB the guy will put up numbers. Plays much faster than he times and is good in coverage
6. Marquice Cole- An underachiever worth taking a shot on here.
7. Sepulveda- I dont believe you should ever draft a punter, but Stanley is so bad why not

KCStud
12-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Chiefs mock

1.Levi Brown OT Penn State-Guy is a dominant OT. Penn State has been good to KC, so they play it safe here.
2.Jason Hill WR Washington State-The next Greg Jennings IMO.
3.Jay Alford DT Penn State-Yet another Penn State product who has had 8+ sacks in 2 consecutive years of starting

bills_red
12-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Bills Mock

1st-Patrick Willis-ILB/OLB-Ole Miss
2nd-Limas Sweed-WR-Texas
3rd-Mike Jones-OG-Iowa
4th-Brandon Mebane-DT-California
6th-Ben Patrick-TE-Delaware
7th-Le'Ron McClain-FB-Alabama

pickles
12-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Here is my 49er 7 round mock

1) Patrick Willis ILB

2) Victor Abiamiri DE

3) John Wendling S

3) Fred Bennett CB (Julean Peterson Comp)

4) Paul Soliai DT (from Redskins- Lloyd)

4) Brandon Frye OT (from Jets-Barlow)

4) Rhema McKnight WR

5) Jonathon Wade CB

6) John Tally CB

BigDawg819
12-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Here's my 2007 'i wish' starters:

QB-Troy Smith
RB-Michael Turner
FB-Terrelle Smith
WR-Braylon Edwards
WR-Joe Jurevicius
TE-Kellen Winslow
LT-Kevin Shaffer
LG-Eric Steinbach
C-Hank Fraley
RT-Ryan Tucker

LE-Alan Branch
NT-Ted Washington
RE-Orpheus Roye
LOLB-Willie McGinest
LILB-Andra Davis
RILB-D'Qwell Jackson
ROLB-Kamerion WImbley
LCB-Leigh Bodden
RCB-Nate Clements
FS-Brodney Pool
SS-Sean Jones

And the free agents you have listed will "wish" not to have their careers over so don't count on it. No one wants to be the next LeCharles Bentley or Gary Baxter. Remember they are Cleveland, land of losers......

King Rhabuf
12-23-2006, 07:44 PM
And the free agents you have listed will "wish" not to have their careers over so don't count on it. No one wants to be the next LeCharles Bentley or Gary Baxter. Remember they are Cleveland, land of losers......

remember where you guys came from

can't wait to see your postseason hopes lie all in the hands of a washed up, injury prone qb :(

jurevicius and washington have not had any health issues this year

cadahnic
12-23-2006, 08:37 PM
King R I hope you guys beat Tampa tomorrow and then get your assess whipped by us next week. Either way I dont want you guys to get the shot at getting Peterson before us. I also think some of your FA pickups are possible. You guys got the top G/C and NT available last year who is to say you guys cant grab a top guy this offseason. Just dont go afte Kris Dielman and Asante Samuels and we have no problems. They are spoken for Houston.

King Rhabuf
12-23-2006, 09:30 PM
King R I hope you guys beat Tampa tomorrow and then get your assess whipped by us next week. Either way I dont want you guys to get the shot at getting Peterson before us. I also think some of your FA pickups are possible. You guys got the top G/C and NT available last year who is to say you guys cant grab a top guy this offseason. Just dont go afte Kris Dielman and Asante Samuels and we have no problems. They are spoken for Houston.

If we win one and lose one, and you do the same, wouldn't we pick over you guys :?:

Tampa should be a craptastic game, and so should the one against you guys :|

I want Branch anyway, so you guys taking Peterson is cool 8)

cadahnic
12-24-2006, 07:27 AM

If we win one and lose one, and you do the same, wouldn't we pick over you guys :?:

Tampa should be a craptastic game, and so should the one against you guys :|

I want Branch anyway, so you guys taking Peterson is cool 8)

Well that is good to know, eventhough I think Savage may think differently. I think Droughs is solid for you guys and with a high enough pick you likely will be able to get a guy like Irons or Bush in the second. Honestly I see you guys going after a corner, and hopefully clean that damn facility, how many guys got infected with staph.

sergiomiguel2
12-24-2006, 02:22 PM
the fins would make me very happy if

1st round Jake Long OT Michigan
We need an OT, if not to sure up secondary we take S Landry or Nelson and move Allen or Hill to CB

2nd Blades LB Pitt I dont think he falls to 3rd round so we take our Thomas future here

3rd Brandon Meriweather Because we didnt take our S earlier we take him now and maybe move Allen or Hill to CB..if no Meriweather we can take Zbikowski

4th Manuel Ramirez OG Texas Tech We still need line help and we could bring in a Guard...we moved too many people this year to guard and none really worked

5th Mason Crosby K Colorado Well Mare we can say SUCKS if you are any Fin fan you want him gone, while im not sure Crosby will be here we can draft Medlock from UCLA

6th Garrett Wolfe RB Northern Illinois Yes needs to gain some weight but great late pick...very explosive during his college career and if he gains a little weight could be backing up Brown for some time...that is if Ricky keeps puffing

7th Jonny Harline TE BYU Great hands was an outstanding player for BYU, all american, and the Fins need another TE other than Randy, Peele is ok but no starter, but the Fins could end up trading Randy in the future or leting him go once he is a FA and this guy can come in for us

In the offseason I think the dolphins go...yes out there...but Briggs...we need that pass rushing LB and we might release Kevin Carter because we decide to keep Tryalor and Holiday...so we might find us another DE
RB maybe addressed during FA, but if not we select Wolfe
Randy McMichael could be traded...about time...i love the guy but drops too many easy passes
if we sign Vandejact then we dont draft K, but Mikes time might be up
We should find another FB, Beasly seemed fine but for some reason we stayed with the younger Barnes, who has not shown me much this year
We need a solid nickel CB we might find one in FA, if not Allen or Hill could move to nickel or start...but mot prob Daniels and Will Allen start

Space Ghost
12-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Buffalo Bills

1: Quentin Moses DE Georgia
2: Buster Davis LB Florida State
3: Martrez Milner TE Georgia
4: DeAndre Jackson CB Iowa State
6: Andy Alleman OG Akron
7: Matt Trannon WR Michigan State

T-RICH49
12-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Chiefs Mock

Round 1.) Ted Ginn Jr, WR, Ohio State - WR has been an issue for a few years now.Eddie Kennison has been fine but he is getting older and I really think Samie Parker is a #3 WR at best

Round 2.) Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville - The weak link on an improving Chiefs Defense is DT.What's amazing is Allen and Hali have put the numers that they have up considering out DT's are terrible.Okoye is young and has a lot of talent

Round 3.) Doug Free, OT, NIU - Offensive Tackle has been a problem since Willie Roaf's sudden retirement without warning.Free is drafted to give them a young talented tackle to start building a line with

Rads3388
12-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Bears Draft

1st-Michael Griffin S (traded up)
2nd-Amobi Okoye DT (traded up)
3rd-Doug Free OT
4th-Brandon Mebane DT
5th-traded
6th-traded
7th-Adam Podlesh P

Trades-1st rd pick Thomas Jones, Tank Johnson and 6th rd pick for 16th pick

2nd round pick Mike Brown, and 5th round pick for 42nd pick
These picks make no sense; there is no way we would trade that much to move up probably 15-16 spots. TJ is too valuable to trade away, and it's not like the team wants Tank out; the front office, coaching staff, and players all back Tank 100%. Besides, it's not in Angelo's style to trade up; he likes to trade back and accumulate picks (see '03 and '06 drafts). This is the worst idea ever.

Re-sign Briggs, Ian Scott; keep Tanks, Jones, and Brown; sign Vash to big extension

1. BPA OL, Arron Sears
2. BPA S, John Wedling
3. BPA OLB, Stephen Nicholas
4. BPA Possesion WR, Deyon Williams
5. BPA T, Andrew Carnahan
6. BPA
7. BPA

Smokey Joe
12-26-2006, 09:58 PM
[quote=keylime_5]Here's my 2007 'i wish' starters:

QB-Troy Smith
RB-Michael Turner
FB-Terrelle Smith
WR-Braylon Edwards
WR-Joe Jurevicius
TE-Kellen Winslow
LT-Kevin Shaffer
LG-Eric Steinbach
C-Hank Fraley
RT-Ryan Tucker

LE-Alan Branch
NT-Ted Washington
RE-Orpheus Roye
LOLB-Willie McGinest
LILB-Andra Davis
RILB-D'Qwell Jackson
ROLB-Kamerion WImbley
LCB-Leigh Bodden
RCB-Nate Clements
FS-Brodney Pool
SS-Sean Jones
Bentley going to be out next season also?

NYmoney
12-27-2006, 12:23 PM
i like griffin in the first, but why take okoye in the second. i believe the d-line is our deepest area in the whole team. i'd take a ot or g at that spot.

EHobbs27
12-27-2006, 05:39 PM
My dream draft for the Pats:

1.) Levi Brown-LT-Penn State

1.) Anthony Spencer-DE/OLB-Purdue OR David Harris-ILB-Michigan

2.) Anthony Gonzalez-WR-OSU

3.) David Irons-CB-Auburn

This would be perfect for the Pats.

PACKmanN
12-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Packers Mock

1st round. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Cal
2nd round. Greg Olsen, TE, Miami (Florida)
3rd round. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Miami (Florida)
4th round. Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami of Ohio
5th round. Tony Ugoh, OT, Arkansas
6th round. Taurean Charles, OLB, Bethune Cookman
7th round. Loren Howard, DE, Arizona St

what do u guys think?

Bucsfan
12-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Here is my version of how the bucs mock draft will go imo

1.Gaines Adams=DE-clemson
2a.Troy Smith-QB-OSU
2B.Eric Weddle-SS/NB-Utah
3.Brian Leonard-FB-Rutgers
4.Paul Williams-WR-Fresno ST
5.Dan Bazuin-DE-CMU
6.Samson Satele-C-Hawaii
7.Mike Otto-OT

Jim Jim
12-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Packers Mock

1st round. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Cal
2nd round. Greg Olsen, TE, Miami (Florida)
3rd round. Brandon Meriweather, SS, Miami (Florida)
4th round. Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami of Ohio
5th round. Tony Ugoh, OT, Arkansas
6th round. Taurean Charles, OLB, Bethune Cookman
7th round. Loren Howard, DE, Arizona St

what do u guys think?

I love the Taurean Charles and Greg Olsen picks. Marshawn is a good pick at where we'll be picking as well. I don't like Robinson and Meriweather doesn't seem like the type of safety that Green Bay will go after character wise.

barber21shockey80
12-29-2006, 10:09 PM
Giants 2007 Mock Draft

Round 1 CB Marcus McCauley, Fresno State (This is assuming both Darrelle Revis and Leon Hall areoff the board)

Round 2 OT Ryan Harris, Notre Dame (Big Blue may not resign Luke Petitgout after a broken leg ended his season)

Round 3 DT Marcus Thomas, Florida (A risk that I think the Giants are willing to take)

Round 4 WR Dallas Baker, Florida (They've worked a lot lately on the position, but giving Eli Manning another weapon can't hurt)

Round 5 RB Lorenzo Booker, Florida State (A fairly speedy back to replace Tiki Barber and work with Brandon Jacobs)

Round 6 LB Prescott Burgess, Michigan (Nobody knows how the Giants LB core will recover after a year littered with injuries)

Round 7 P Sean Douglas, Washington (Feagles is probably going to retire after a great punting career so the Giants need a replacement)

comments would be nice

msealy2
12-30-2006, 12:36 AM
This is my first try at this this year.

Minnesota Vikings Offseason/Draft

Key Players to Re-Sign:

Napoleon Harris
Travis Taylor
Chris Kluwe
Tank Williams
Darrion Scott
Bethel Johnson
Jason Whittle

Released:

Fred Smoot
Jim Kleinsasser
Brad Johnson

Trades:

2007 2nd Round Pick to the Oakland Raiders for WR Randy Moss

Key Free Agent Signings:

* Tony Gonzalez - Kansas City - Would be a great fit in our WC offense, and would immediately become our #1 receiver.
* Nate Clements - Buffalo - Teams back up with Winfield, would make a great tandem with Cedric and Dovonte battling for the nickle/dime spots.
* Anthony Wright - Cincinnati - Could fight for the back-up QB spot with Brooks Bollinger.
* Hollis Thomas - Philadelphia - Will come in as the back-up to Pat Williams.

2007 Vikings Draft:

1st Round - Patrick Willis - ILB - Ole Miss - Can come in and compete right away with Napoleon Harris for the MLB job.

2nd Round - TRADED

3rd Round - Manuel Ramirez - OG - Texas Tech - Big, able bodied guard and would be a great fit on the opposite side of Hutchinson. Could compete with Artis Hicks for the RG spot.

4th Round - Tarell Brown - CB - Texas - Gives us some much needed depth at CB and can come in and contribute on Special Teams right away.

5th Round - BPA

6th Round - BPA

7th Round - BPA

12-30-2006, 01:09 AM
No way Moss comes back.

RaiderNation
12-30-2006, 01:27 AM
great u guys want moss, u can have him

NYGibril28
12-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Giants Mock: Either Michael Turner, Chris Perry or Thomas Jones is brought in during the offseason.

(picking 20th each round as they will be the worst playoff team)

Round 1: Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh

Sam Madison was a good signing at the beginning of the season, but once the season played out, it wasn't any good. Corey Webster hasn't progressed like they hoped.

Round 2: Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan

Luke Pettigout seems to get injured every year, and Bob Whitfield commits way to many stupid penalties to be the backup. Staley can come in and be the future.

Round 3: Craig Davis, WR, LSU

Sinorice Moss likely won't be anything more than a slot receiver(albeit a good one) and Davis can be the future #2 behind Plax once Toomer retires.

Round 4: Ryan McBean, DT, Oklahoma State
Round 5: Garrett Wolfe, RB, Northern Illinois
Round 6: Jeff Rowe, QB, Nevada
Round 7: George Batiste, G, Southern Mississippi

msealy2
12-31-2006, 12:06 AM
great u guys want moss, u can have him

I cant speak for all Vikes fans but I can say I would much rather watch Moss than have T-Will dropping pass after pass after pass.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-31-2006, 01:31 AM
Denver-

1st round(wherever the Skins are picking, we trade Plummer for their first)-Adrian Peterson
2nd round-Calvin Johnson-Yes, everyone passes on him, just because it's possible.

3rd round-Brady Quinn-Jay Cutler could use a solid backup. It's possible.

4th round-Gaines Adams-We need D-Line

5th round-Tank Tyler-D-line help again

6th round-Laron Landry- need new safeties.

7th round- Mason Crosby

This is very realistic, because it's possible. YOU need to prove to ME that it can't happen. Just because prospects haven't fallen off the map like this before doesn't mean it won't happen again! You can't use the past to predict the future. WOW you guys are so stupid.

draftguru151
12-31-2006, 08:30 AM
Crosby isn't lasting until the 7th round.

NYGibril28
12-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Why would the skins want Plummer? Campbell has played well in his first stint of his career.

12-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Denver-

1st round(wherever the Skins are picking, we trade Plummer for their first)-Adrian Peterson
2nd round-Calvin Johnson-Yes, everyone passes on him, just because it's possible.

7th round- Mason Crosby

This is very realistic, because it's possible. YOU need to prove to ME that it can't happen. Just because prospects haven't fallen off the map like this before doesn't mean it won't happen again! You can't use the past to predict the future. WOW you guys are so stupid.

Quinn in the 3rd is a HUGE reach.

Tubby
12-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

Youre reaching for Mason Crosby. You couldve drafted Jesus in the seventh round

PROVE TO ME IT COULDNT HAPPEN!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
12-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

I got a good laugh out of this post... no, seriously, you should be on comedy central.

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

Charles Woodson
12-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

I got a good laugh out of this post... no, seriously, you should be on comedy central.

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

Is this a joke? having 4 top 10 prospects in the 3rd 4th and 6th round is a crazy and a joke.

mqtirishfan
12-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

Is this a joke? having 4 top 10 prospects in the 3rd 4th and 6th round is a crazy and a joke.

Although I can't prove that it is a joke (I crack myself up), I'm going to use my detective skills and say yes.

Oh, and Mason Crosby won't be in the 7th round, because the Lions are taking him at number 2.

JETS5128
12-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

What is wrong with you?

nvot9
01-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Nothing spectacular, my first mock of the season, trying to get a feel for things again, so I'm startin off small.

First Rounder: CB, Marcus McCauley: I'm not gunna be getting a lot of love for this pick, but it's the right move. The Jets have not had a playmaking, true number one CB since...well....to be honest, I can't remember. McCauley is a force on defense, a great physical specimen with speed to take it to the house at any time. He's a strong run defense presence and a player with top intangibles. He has the utmost body control and reminds me a lot of Ty Law. David Barret's garbage, Justin Miller gives up too many plays, and Andre Dyson's aging a bit (though still good) and the Jets need someone to compliment their dominant Safety duo.

Other Possibilities: If Quinn Pitcock, Gaines Adams, or Quinten Moses drop, don't be surprised if one of them's picked up ahead of Marcus. Victor Abiamiri is another strong possibility, but Thomas has really made a name for himself and will continue to get sacks, and Hobson's looked really strong in his own right. If Justin Blalack drops he will be taken. If they think can convert Levi Brown to LG, he's a strong possibility as well.

1st Second Rounder: NT, Frank Okam: While having a better yea than last year, it is obvious that Dewayne Robertson's not who the Jets expected. Overal, the Jets run defense has been miserable and a big run stuffer such as Okam is really needed. Most call him a first round prospect, but there are so many first round prospects but not enough teams in need of an NT. Being that the Redskins sucked this year, they'll have a fairly early second rounder and can hopefully get Okam with it.

2nd Second Rounder: Arron Sears: His stock is soaring and the potential he has at either Guard spot is exactly what the Jets need. With Moore dissapointing lately and Kendell being old, the Jets need another Guard to complete their near dominant line of the future. Sears is extremely strong, yet agile and intelligent and able to get to the second level easily. He's very disciplined and a true Mangini player.

More to come later!

KCStud
01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
KC Mock(First day)

1. Amobi Okoye DT Louisville-Another "Okoye" on the team and he has proven he can dominate, plus he is only 19 years old right now.

2. Jason Hill WR Washington State-Good reciever to choose from here as KC needs another playmaker to take pressure off of LJ.

3. Tarrell Brown CB Texas-Need youth at CB. Law and Surtain will teach him to play.

Hurricane Ditka
01-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

Is this a joke? having 4 top 10 prospects in the 3rd 4th and 6th round is a crazy and a joke.I would never have figured that out without your help. What insight.

njx9
01-02-2007, 01:56 AM
denver still doesn't need a first round cornerback. foxworth started most of last year and we still have paymah. 3rd round + for corner seems far more likely.

4pAc
01-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Denver-

7th round- Mason Crosby

WOW, your an idiot.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.JUST BECAUSE ITS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING!!! APPARENTLY YOU ARE JUST ATTACKING ME, YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS, WHY SHOULD I PROVE TO YOU THAT IT COULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU CANT PROVE TO ME THAT IT WONT HAPPEN.

you guys are so brutal. I love it

CalBears99
01-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Round 5:Tyrone Moss:Moss is a big back who could be groomed into a good back for the Ravens.

He's only 5'9''

draftguru151
01-02-2007, 04:41 PM

He's only 5'9''

He is also 230 pounds. :?

CalBears99
01-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Washington Redskins

1. Leon Hall CB Michigan
4. Brandon Mebane DT California
5. KaMichael Hall OLB Georgia Tech
6. Mkristo Bruce DE Washington State
7. Corey Hilliard OT/OG Oklahoma State

This is more of a wishlist for me rather than what will necessarily happen.

Grave Digger
01-02-2007, 08:57 PM
A little change up for me. This is what I would like to see for the Packers:

1) Reggie Nelson (S-Florida) - Packers need a guy to replace Manual because he is awful. Nelson is too good to pass up IMO. Big time playmaker.

2) Joe Staley (OT-C.Michigan) - Groomed to be Clifton's replacement at LT. He fits the zone blocking OG/OT perfectly. He is a great prospect IMO and would instantly help out the Pack's young Oline.

3) Joe Newton (TE-Oregon St.) - Big time pass catching TE the Pack desperately needs. Big time redzone target. Probably would be #2 if not #1 TE. I think he will fall some with more TEs coming out and the lack of teams that will take a TE early on.

4) Steve Smith (WR-USC) - Solid #3 receiver behind Driver and Jennings. Groomed to be Driver's replacement but would contribute early on. Jennings and Smith become the future of the Packers WRs.

5) Lorenzo Booker (RB-FSU) - Packers could get by one more year with the RBs they have. I think if Booker bulks up and maintains his speed, he will be a good 3rd down back and potentially more.

6) Jared Zabransky (QB-Boise St.) - A better prospect than I think people give him credit for being. He has some very intruiging physical tools. Battles Ingle Martin for #3 spot and potentially more.

7) David Ball (WR-New Hampshire) - Extremely productive, crisp posession receiver. He would compete for a #4/5 receiver spot but would most likely go to the PS. Alot of potential IMO.

MIZZOU
01-03-2007, 11:03 PM
CHIEFS MOCK
A lot of people think this is the year the Chiefs go WR in Round 1. HOWEVAH, with Willie Roaf’s retirement and Trent Green’s injury, OT is a BIG need. And the Ryan Sims pick of ’02 has haunted us since, well, April of 2002. Ideally, someone like Levi Brown or Quinn Pitcock would fall to us in the mid-20’s of round 1. Realistically, guys like Tank Tyler, Amobi Okoye, Frank Okam, and Tony Ugoh should be there. I’ll take my chances (and cross my fingers) that LEVI BROWN will be there.
I’m not really impressed with the second tier DT’s. As I said the next big need is at receiver. If we go receiver in Round 2, I’d really like us to get a guy that can spread the defense, and return kicks and punts because Dante Hall just isn’t who he was 3-4 years ago. Enter JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS.
In the late 3rd round I think guys like Turk McBride, Jay Alford, and Marcus Thomas should still be around, all of whom are undersized. Herm’s a character guy so eliminate Thomas. I think JAY ALFORD’s our guy; he’s got a motor on him. The bad news is we may be stuck with the Reed-Edwards duo for another year.
Our 4th round pick goes to New Orleans in the Michael Bennett trade.
By the 5th round it’s all about depth. I’m hoping/assuming that Benny Sapp is back and Lenny Walls is gone. I like DeANDRE JACKSON here, a guy with decent size who also has some experience bringing back punts.
We have a compensatory 6th Round pick from Dallas for Scott Fujita. Some time soon we’re going to have to lessen the burden on LJ. I don’t think Bennett’s the guy, he had some fumbling issues. Germaine Race, who played high school ball 40 miles east of K.C. and college ball 130 miles south, could be there. Jon Cornish from KU could be there too. But, I’m thinking KENNETH DARBY drops to us.
Despite his past contributions and his strong relationship with Jared Allen, I don’t expect Eric Hicks to be back next year. Jimmy Wilkerson could be gone too. How about another Sooner. C.J. AH YOU. Gasundheit.
Still need O-Line depth. Late round O-line projects, as we know very well, are very hit-and-miss. Although he missed ’05 with a torn ACL, STEPHON HEYER was a 3-year starter at Maryland.

jtsteward
01-04-2007, 08:41 AM
A little change up for me. This is what I would like to see for the Packers:

1) Reggie Nelson (S-Florida) - Packers need a guy to replace Manual because he is awful. Nelson is too good to pass up IMO. Big time playmaker.

2) Joe Staley (OT-C.Michigan) - Groomed to be Clifton's replacement at LT. He fits the zone blocking OG/OT perfectly. He is a great prospect IMO and would instantly help out the Pack's young Oline.

3) Joe Newton (TE-Oregon St.) - Big time pass catching TE the Pack desperately needs. Big time redzone target. Probably would be #2 if not #1 TE. I think he will fall some with more TEs coming out and the lack of teams that will take a TE early on.

4) Steve Smith (WR-USC) - Solid #3 receiver behind Driver and Jennings. Groomed to be Driver's replacement but would contribute early on. Jennings and Smith become the future of the Packers WRs.

5) Lorenzo Booker (RB-FSU) - Packers could get by one more year with the RBs they have. I think if Booker bulks up and maintains his speed, he will be a good 3rd down back and potentially more.

6) Jared Zabransky (QB-Boise St.) - A better prospect than I think people give him credit for being. He has some very intruiging physical tools. Battles Ingle Martin for #3 spot and potentially more.

7) David Ball (WR-New Hampshire) - Extremely productive, crisp posession receiver. He would compete for a #4/5 receiver spot but would most likely go to the PS. Alot of potential IMO.
Dude if this happened I would be estatic. I really like the draft.

asmitty45
01-04-2007, 01:20 PM
IDEAL Lions Offseason (trying some new things):

Major Resignings: Mike Furrey, Corey Redding, Boss Bailey

Major Cuts:
TE Marcus Pollard
OG Damian Woody
CB Fernando Bryant
S Kennoy Kennedy

Major FA Additions:
CB Asante Samuel or CB Nick Harper
DE Simeon Rice

Major Trade:
Lions trade DT Shaun Rogers to Indianapolis for their 1st rounder (#29 for now) and 4th Rounders

-This works for both teams, the lions really like Cory Redding at DT and Shaun Cody is a legitimate starter. Indy as we all know really needs at run stuffing DT, they traded for Booger McFarland so adding rogers to the Dline with freeney and Booger would be a vast improvement.

Draft Day Trade:
Lions trade #2 overall pick to Houston for the #8 overall pick and their 3rd Round Pick

-This allows Houston to take Joe Thomas and Gives the lions yet another Day 1 draft Pick.

Draft:
1st Rd(8)- MLB Patrick Willis
-Fills a big hole in the Tampa 2 with a rangy powerful MLB

1st Rd(29)-OG Justin Blalock
-Really Helps a struggling OLine with his versatility

2nd Rd(34)-QB Troy Smith
-A great QB that can is a steal at this point and can have the luxury of sitting a year and learning the Martz system

3rd Rd(66)-S Brandon Merriwether
-Another Steal wouldnt start right away but could take over soon for Terrence Holt

3rd Rd(72)-OT Ryan Harris
-Depth on the OLine an eventual replacement for backus

2007 Opening Day Starting Lineup

QB- Jon Kitna
HB- Brian Calhoun (good pass catcher fits the system really well)
FB- Corey Schlesinger
WR-Roy Williams
WR-Mike Furrey
TE-Dan Campbell
OT-Jeff Backus
OG-Justin Blalock
C-Dominic Raiola
OG-Ross Verba
OT-Jonathon Scott

DE-Simeon Rice
DT-Corey Redding
DT-Shaun Cody
DE-James Hall
OLB-Boss Bailey
MLB-Patrick Willis
OLB-Ernie Sims
CB-Dre Bly
CB-Asante Samuel
S-Terrence Holt
S-Daniel Bullocks

not sure how realisitc this is but i thought id throw it out there

HawkeyeFan
01-04-2007, 03:57 PM
ST. LOUIS WILL NOT DRAFT POSLUSZNY

We have a WLB in Tinoisamoa. We need a MLB/SLB depending on what Haslett does with Witherspoon (keep him at MLB or move him to SLB) and either Willis or Timmons will fill that role not that little Poz dude.

Bearsfan123
01-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Bears draft.

27-32 range trade down to 8-12 range in the second round and third rd.

2nd rd pick 10-John Wendling S
2nd rd pick 28-Dwayne Bowe WR-this requires an explanation, first i think this is a fair slot because he can go anywhere from mid second to late third, and second a WR like him would be an asset, a good blocker and a guy that can go over the middle like Moose. (He will eventually take over for him)
3rd Rd pick 10- Doug Free OT
3rd rd pick 28- Juwan Simpson OLB
4th rd pick 28-Turk McBride DT
5th rd pick 28-DeAndre Jackson CB
6TH rd pick 28-Mike Jones OG
7th rd pick 28- Wesley Smith S

Plz criticize, I need info on where these guys will go. Thx.