PDA

View Full Version : High School Seniors!

jkpigskin
05-21-2007, 11:37 AM
where u guys at?

haha, well im finished school, but now i have to do a senior project. Im workin at World Vision which is a company that helps fight the poverty in Africa.

So to my fellow seniors, when do u guys graduate and where ru going next year? Me, im going down the atlanta next year to Emory

-black
05-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I graduate tonight at 7:30. It aint even really sunk in yet. But ima be hittin up a CC for 2 years and then transfering to either USF or FSU. My dream school is Florida State but since i got a baby i dont know if i will be able to go that far...it all depends on how me and my childs mother is. But i want to major in Sports Journalism and be a writer somewhere...maybe ESPN the Mag, Sporting News, SI. I dont know, but I do know i want to write about sports.

im filling out apps now for a 2nd job. Gotta make that money

bored of education
05-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm soo old, got any single friends/sisters?

Vikes99ej
05-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I graduate this year, too. 2007 FTW. I'm going to Minnesota State University.

draftguru151
05-21-2007, 01:00 PM
I've got 2 days of class left, graduation is May 31.

Notredameleo
05-21-2007, 01:01 PM
I graduated on Friday, and i will be attending the Univesity of Louisville Next semester...

Billingsley26
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Im graduating in june, hitting up a CC for either 1-2 years, then hopfully transfering somewhere, not sure where yet.

Twiddler
05-21-2007, 01:17 PM
After today it is one day left. We graduate on Sunday.

HoopsDemon12
05-21-2007, 01:30 PM
wow congrats to all you guys... not looking forward to my grad, but wow you guys have some chances to go to some pretty high up there schools... i have like the U of S, ya not to great

islandboy843
05-21-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm graduting next tuesday. My last day was today. I'm going to a junior college for 2 years then going to either USCarolina or Clemson.

derza222
05-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Emory is a really nice school, congrats. I've got a few people from my HS going there. I'll be graduating I believe a month from now, June 21, and I'm attending Villanova University next year.

AlexDown
05-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Emory is a really nice school, congrats. I've got a few people from my HS going there. I'll be graduating I believe a month from now, June 21, and I'm attending Villanova University next year.

Congradulations. I have a few friends that go there. You should have a good time.

jkpigskin
05-21-2007, 02:31 PM
nova is a fine school
my graducation is still a while away, june 11

Paul
05-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Congrats to you guys. Highschool maybe the best time of your life, it was for me. Graduation is going to be bittersweet, you'll be happy to be out, but theres good chance you'll wont see most of your friends again, which sucks. But hey welcome to a world of high tuition and expensive ass books.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Been there done that (last year). Graduation is sooooo boring, so bring beach balls and blow them up at the ceremony. It's a good time, oh and we had blown up condoms too.

princefielder28
05-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Graduate June 2nd and I am going to Minnesota!

DHVF
05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
I graduate June 8th I believe, but am done with school on the first.

fischbowl
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Im A Junior and am heading to Michigan State in 2008.

SuperMcGee
05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I still have like 3 weeks of classes and graduation isn't for a month
Then on to Buffalo State!

fischbowl
05-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I still have like 3 weeks of classes and graduation isn't for a month
Then on to Buffalo State!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperMcGee
05-21-2007, 03:04 PM
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bengals, but thanks anyway

fischbowl
05-21-2007, 03:05 PM
same thing. UB has always been my forte.

aNYtitan
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Hey guys, Congrats to everyone that is graduating, Senior year is one of the best years you are gonna have because it seems like nothing can touch you that year. I am one year removed from H.S. already, and trust me college is not joke so get ready for a whole new world, because teachers aint gonna be one you and you can do your work or not, and trust me thats what kills you in the end. So guys, just stay on the ball, and enjoy it, enjoy the summer before college

Staubach12
05-21-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm not a senior, but the seniors at my school did a very nice senior prank. It's the first of quite a few if I'm told correctly. Anyway, we have a courtyard in our school that's like an island in the middle of the school. It's totally surrounded by brick walls. It's about 15 yards by 15 yards. Not huge. The seniors filled it up with balloons about 5 feet high. That's a ton of balloons.

Flyboy
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
High school is extremely, extremely overrated. At least it was to me but then again I didn't have high hopes for it anyway.

draftguru151
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Yea I'm pretty glad to get the hell out of here.

Flyboy
05-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Wait, draftguru is still in high school? I didn't know that.

draftguru151
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
I lied, I'm actually graduating from middle school, being 14 and all.

someone447
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Congrats to you guys. Highschool maybe the best time of your life, it was for me. Graduation is going to be bittersweet, you'll be happy to be out, but theres good chance you'll wont see most of your friends again, which sucks. But hey welcome to a world of high tuition and expensive ass books.

Sorry man, but if you expect high school to be the best time of your life that is pathetic. High school is far from the best time of your life. Hell, I am only 20 and I can say that. You have to live at home, go to class 8 hours a day, and follow what are usually very strict rules at the school. College you do whatever you want, go to class 3 hours a day, and have very limited rules.

Then after college for a few years, you have actual disposable income before you start a family. High school is meaningless. So you won't see your high school friends much anymore. When you do see them you will realize how much you have all changed, and it won't really want to see them that much anymore anyway.

Graduation will be one of the most pointless and boring experiences of your life, well, if you plan on going to college it will be pointless.

Paranoidmoonduck
05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I lied, I'm actually graduating from middle school, being 14 and all.

I hope you treasured your middle school years, they're the best of your life.

;)

Paul
05-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Sorry man, but if you expect high school to be the best time of your life that is pathetic. High school is far from the best time of your life. Hell, I am only 20 and I can say that. You have to live at home, go to class 8 hours a day, and follow what are usually very strict rules at the school. College you do whatever you want, go to class 3 hours a day, and have very limited rules.

Then after college for a few years, you have actual disposable income before you start a family. High school is meaningless. So you won't see your high school friends much anymore. When you do see them you will realize how much you have all changed, and it won't really want to see them that much anymore anyway.

Graduation will be one of the most pointless and boring experiences of your life, well, if you plan on going to college it will be pointless.

To all his own. But how are you going to tell me High school shouldn't be my best time? Were you there with me? How do tell someone something is pathetic just because you feel that way, so it they should feel the same. How do get off to tell people how they should feel about something. It's ridiculous. I appreciated every person and every experience I had during that time. I had family tragedies and personal accomplishments in that one year alone that shaped into a better person. So if you feel that it was pointless then feel that way, but you have no idea what I went through during at that time, so you have no right to call me pathetic.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 05:06 PM

While I agree because it correlates to my High School years, you can't say that about everyone. For some High School is their best years, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Paranoidmoonduck
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
High School was very eventful for me, and I certainly treasure the time spent there, but life after it doesn't have to be a drag. If anything, the increased independance you get allows for much more fun and eventful things to happen.

I have no problem with someone enjoying High School. I do, however, think it's kinda screwy to enter the rest of your life with the opinion that the best part of it is already over.

Paul
05-21-2007, 05:21 PM
High School was very eventful for me, and I certainly treasure the time spent there, but life after it doesn't have to be a drag. If anything, the increased independance you get allows for much more fun and eventful things to happen.

I have no problem with someone enjoying High School. I do, however, think it's kinda screwy to enter the rest of your life with the opinion that the best part of it is already over.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a cynic or anything. I can see how some may think that, after looking back at my first post. Probably should of worded it better. But as I mentioned, personally for me so many things happened in my life that year, it was ridiculous. And everything that happened really molded me into the who I am. Again, I am not saying I am not looking foward to the future, but so far in my 20 years, senior year in highschool has been the most memorable.

Paranoidmoonduck
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am not a cynic or anything. I can see how some may think that, after looking back at my first post. Probably should of worded it better. But as I mentioned, personally for me so many things happened in my life that year, it was ridiculous. And everything that happened really molded me into the who I am. Again, I am not saying I am not looking foward to the future, but so far in my 20 years, senior year in highschool has been the most memorable.

I completely understand. My high school years were full of turmoil, bad grades, and a lot of stupid decisions. Once it was all over, I had grown more as a person than at any other point in my life to date.

But high school is a brief 4 years out of a whole life, and it will be far from the most enjoyable of my life.

Billingsley26
05-21-2007, 05:49 PM

Im sorry, I disagree with you. High school, I met the best people right now, great friends, grat girls, amazing parties, great teammates. Played Football, Baseball and Basketball. Best times on the field and off. Ya you had to follow strict rules, but I went to a catholic school and we had to wear a uniform and tons of rules, but we never followed them, punishments came, but it was part of the teen years. Teachers hated us, we hated students. The group i was in was awesome. most of us were athletes, and on gamedays we would always hit up Denny's at like 6.30 in the morning for breakfast. Fights would happen and bring us closer, sure some would get beat down, but that would only make us tougher and stronger to go get them back. I love high school and i had the best friends and times in my life. Nothing better than that so far!

ricky bobby
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Im graduating in june, hitting up a CC for either 1-2 years, then hopfully transfering somewhere, not sure where yet.
I went to a CC despite having a 90 overall average in HS. One year in, I have a 4.0 GPA. If you aren't mentaly challenged, try to get into a better school. Just Kidding, it's a very good education for a low cost.

SuperMcGee
05-21-2007, 06:28 PM
same thing. UB has always been my forte.

After putting in the SUNY application I was actually accepted into UB Honors program. But I didn't go for it. Might not have been the best decision, oh well. Go Bulls.

M.O.T.H.
05-22-2007, 02:48 AM
damn, you guys are graduating early... last year my graduation was in mid-late June...

Caddy
05-22-2007, 03:19 AM
I 'graduate' this year too but it is different over here because my final exams aren't until November.

someone447
05-22-2007, 04:18 AM
To all his own. But how are you going to tell me High school shouldn't be my best time? Were you there with me? How do tell someone something is pathetic just because you feel that way, so it they should feel the same. How do get off to tell people how they should feel about something. It's ridiculous. I appreciated every person and every experience I had during that time. I had family tragedies and personal accomplishments in that one year alone that shaped into a better person. So if you feel that it was pointless then feel that way, but you have no idea what I went through during at that time, so you have no right to call me pathetic.

I just think that if you expect something to be the best time of your life when you haven't even had what is expected of 1/4th of it, it is pretty damn pathetic. I had tragedies and accomplishments in high school that I am damn proud of and that will change my life, both for the better, and for the worse. But you should have 50-60 years left, if the first 20 were your best, I am truly sorry. Then you will live your entire life looking at what used to be good, rather than what COULD be good, or IS good at this moment. So yes, I see that as pathetic.

I completely understand. My high school years were full of turmoil, bad grades, and a lot of stupid decisions. Once it was all over, I had grown more as a person than at any other point in my life to date.

But high school is a brief 4 years out of a whole life, and it will be far from the most enjoyable of my life.

As much as that describes my high school, I wouldn't change it for anything. I am who I am because of high school, and I enjoy the person I have become. I won't deny high school was enjoyable, but some of my friends talk about it like nothing they do can top it. I feel sorry for them. While I am out enjoying life, they will be reminiscing for the glory days of high school.

I am sorry if I offend you by saying that is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard. Right along with longing for elementary school because you were the big fish in a small pond there.

tEk
05-22-2007, 04:22 AM
I just think that if you expect something to be the best time of your life when you haven't even had what is expected of 1/4th of it, it is pretty damn pathetic. I had tragedies and accomplishments in high school that I am damn proud of and that will change my life, both for the better, and for the worse. But you should have 50-60 years left, if the first 20 were your best, I am truly sorry. Then you will live your entire life looking at what used to be good, rather than what COULD be good, or IS good at this moment. So yes, I see that as pathetic.you have become very cynical or did i miss something?

dRaFtDoRk
05-22-2007, 05:37 AM
My last day is Thursday at 12:00, then graduation is the following Sunday on the 27th...

I'll be going to Miami(OH) University for Psychology

7-11
05-22-2007, 06:59 AM
I 'graduate' this year too but it is different over here because my final exams aren't until November.

up the australian way. finished last year, dont stress too much about the whole hsc thing (if u are actually in nsw) seriosuly overrated i found. i got 88 and only really put in any work for about 6 weeks before the final exams

Don Vito
05-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Yea im class of 2007, 4 more days of high school. Prom friday, Graduation 6/2, and going to Ole Miss for college.

Paul
05-22-2007, 08:57 AM
I just think that if you expect something to be the best time of your life when you haven't even had what is expected of 1/4th of it, it is pretty damn pathetic. I had tragedies and accomplishments in high school that I am damn proud of and that will change my life, both for the better, and for the worse. But you should have 50-60 years left, if the first 20 were your best, I am truly sorry. Then you will live your entire life looking at what used to be good, rather than what COULD be good, or IS good at this moment. So yes, I see that as pathetic.

As much as that describes my high school, I wouldn't change it for anything. I am who I am because of high school, and I enjoy the person I have become. I won't deny high school was enjoyable, but some of my friends talk about it like nothing they do can top it. I feel sorry for them. While I am out enjoying life, they will be reminiscing for the glory days of high school.

I am sorry if I offend you by saying that is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard. Right along with longing for elementary school because you were the big fish in a small pond there.

Did I every say in my original post that I did not look forward to what's to come or anything that can be construed as cynical? Of course I am going to be offended when you say I'm pathetic for enjoying a a certain time of my life. You have no idea what what certain people went through, so your assessment and judgment on what people do or feel is totally out of line. That's all I'm saying.

Vikes99ej
05-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Graduation gifts FTW!!!

JK17
05-22-2007, 10:14 AM

Looks like I'll see you next year then....I think I'm graduating the 21st too...weird

someone447
05-22-2007, 12:27 PM
you have become very cynical or did i miss something?

I don't see how saying if a 4 year period in the first 20 years of your life is going to be the best time of the life then you are pathetic is cynical.

I stand by my earlier assertation.

fischbowl
05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
After putting in the SUNY application I was actually accepted into UB Honors program. But I didn't go for it. Might not have been the best decision, oh well. Go Bulls.

Probably wasn't the best choice but Buff States great too.

-black
05-23-2007, 05:39 PM
my graduation was perfect...we had fireworks and the whole 9....really fun (and so was the party)

levishoegaze
05-23-2007, 06:13 PM
congrats and good luck to all of the graduating seniors. savor these times in college because after 22, it all goes downhill. hope you have better luck than me!!

themaninblack
05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
im sad to be leaving HS but i still got 4 years of FB left and i will be playing with 2 of my buddies from HS and were getting a house together its gonna be pandemonium.

Billingsley26
05-23-2007, 10:35 PM
im sad to be leaving HS but i still got 4 years of FB left and i will be playing with 2 of my buddies from HS and were getting a house together its gonna be pandemonium.

true, i agree with you man. I still got 4-5 years left, but where are you going next year? Sounds good that you can still stay with buddies.

NickBam
05-23-2007, 10:42 PM
My senior year was the best year of my life, thus far. I remember my graduation, good times. It was outside on the football field, the sky opened up and a storm engulfed the entire area. It was really fun watching everyone run to their cars in their gowns. One of my buddies took the American flag by the stage and ran threw the parking lot yelling, "FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!"

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 10:45 PM
my senior year was a cake walk... Senior options... I had two classes and then left... one was a cooking class...haha.

draftguru151
05-24-2007, 12:27 AM
I'm gonna get math student of the year tomorrow woooohoooo.

M.O.T.H.
05-24-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm gonna get math student of the year tomorrow woooohoooo.

Yay... Math, my only weakness... I was all about English class...haha. I got the smart football player label...ha...sadly there weren't many.

draftguru151
05-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Yea, the smart football kid label was given to me as soon as I got to high school, my brother had a 4.8 GPA, and every thinks I'm really smart when I have like a 3.95 and can't read.

pierce2walker
05-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Graduate on June 20 (yea I know its late, but the school year started late for us)...my college choice came down to UNC Chapel Hill and UC San Diego....but in the end I went with the University of California San Diego...already got my Chargers season tickets...im lookin forward to it

Don Vito
05-24-2007, 07:23 AM
High School was awesome, I'm kind of sad I'm leaving. Hopefully college will be the ****, but I still am gonna miss the town and all my friends.

themaninblack
05-28-2007, 06:11 PM
true, i agree with you man. I still got 4-5 years left, but where are you going next year? Sounds good that you can still stay with buddies.

were all going to this local d3 college called Mount St. Joseph, they're pretty good and its basically free for all of us, not to mention a great education. they just landed 3 of the top players in our area though and they are lovin it.

sweetness34
05-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone have a really big class? That would suck. I had 375 in mine and it took like an hour and a half or something like that (didn't really keep track of time but it seemed like it took that long).

themaninblack
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
my class is around 800.

sweetness34
05-28-2007, 06:24 PM
my class is around 800.

Holy ****, yea it's gonna be a while for you. My dad's class in HS was 875 and he said it took like 3 hours.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-28-2007, 06:57 PM
To all the seniors at your graduation do something that you classmates will remember long after. When I graduate I plan on saying "Remember the Alamo." Just something to be remembered by.

Xonraider
05-28-2007, 07:06 PM
My graduation was sad. Not so much for me, but for the people around me. They had been (most of them) together since Kindergarden... it was something really tough for some.

Of course, we had a promotion trip afterwards and everyone drank their lifes out... like we had been doing since the 9th grade after every bimester.

sweetness34
05-28-2007, 07:13 PM
To all the seniors at your graduation do something that you classmates will remember long after. When I graduate I plan on saying "Remember the Alamo." Just something to be remembered by.

We had blown up condoms and blown up beach balls. And of our guys did a breakdance after his name was announced, that was sweet as hell.

MP123
05-28-2007, 07:25 PM
where u guys at?

haha, well im finished school, but now i have to do a senior project. Im workin at World Vision which is a company that helps fight the poverty in Africa.

So to my fellow seniors, when do u guys graduate and where ru going next year? Me, im going down the atlanta next year to Emory

Why do you have to do a senior project after you graduated high school?

sweetness34
05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I have a friend going to Emory jk. She'll be a sophomore next year.

Xonraider
05-28-2007, 08:19 PM
I put ''we don't need no education'' or also known as ''another brick in the wall'' on the schools speaker exactly 5:42 seconds before the school was over.. which was 1 second shy of what was remaining of school that year. So a second after the song is over, the final bell rings.

I remember everyone singing the song as hard as their longs allowed them to, some were crying.

I am sure most of them remember that was me.

Also, a friend of mine pulled the fire alarm and I was around.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-28-2007, 08:22 PM
I remember back in middle school, on one of the last days a kid shot off a few fire crackers during the process of taking finals. Now that was funny.

TCU
05-28-2007, 09:00 PM
i think i might be the only one here who does not enjoy high school, i think its a bit overrated, first off it sucks going to a private school where there is about 80 per class, its nice that we can play a variety of sports but we get our ass kicked in ever sport because we are a small private school, also living in texas private school kids get screwed over hard when applying to state universities like UT and A&M. Well im finished for the year and ill be a senior next year, so hopefully next year is better.

jkpigskin
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Why do you have to do a senior project after you graduated high school?

i havent graduated yet, mines on the 11th

senior project is a chance for us to delve into the real world working anywhere, like an internship

BuckNaked
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM

LOL, that reminds me of this weird girl who walked up to me the other day in school and just said "Remember the Alamo" then ran away.

jkpigskin
05-28-2007, 09:04 PM
I have a friend going to Emory jk. She'll be a sophomore next year.

very cool, how does she like it?

islandboy843
05-29-2007, 02:29 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My graduation is tonight.

Doesn't seem like it though.

yodabear
05-29-2007, 08:16 PM
3 more days of school for me, but then graduation is on the 8th. Party on 10th.

JF4
05-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Prom on friday!!!!!! and I graduate some time later on this month. The 28th I think.

princefielder28
05-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I am done Thursday and graduate Saturday :)

Scotty D
05-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Graduate tomorrow. Eh whatever.

Hurricane Ditka
05-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Last day of school is tomorrow. It's an odd feeling.

themaninblack
05-29-2007, 10:10 PM
we had a senior breakfast today for half a day but i had to stay after to take some exams in classes i blew off. anyways, as i was walking out the front door i turned around, threw up a peace sign, and said "PEACE OUT, BITCHES!" good way to go out.

-black
05-29-2007, 10:11 PM
wow, we had our prom almost 3months ago

jkpigskin
05-29-2007, 10:18 PM
my prom is on the 7th and graduation on the 11th...

i think public and private schools are different as in private schools, graduation means the end of the school year for everyone, but in public schools, graduation is just the end of the seniors

draftguru151
05-29-2007, 10:45 PM
My graduation is the 31st, but the last day of school was a week ago. Really just want to get my diploma and be done with it.

Billingsley26
05-29-2007, 10:54 PM
My graduation is the 31st, but the last day of school was a week ago. Really just want to get my diploma and be done with it.

You guys are crazy man!!!

Listen to me about this. When you are in highschool you can get away with things that you will never get away with. Ive been racist beyond belief, onyl been suspended. If I was at a job and did that, probably fired and charged. Ive stolen things, and got a talking to from the cops. If I was in the mall, probably would;ve been arested and charged. You get my point. Highschool was crazy. I met the coolest people. Had the best group in the school. Had fights. Played football (2007 ROPSSAA Champs), baseball and basketball. Great times. Best friends. Sick things. I could skip school and get a slap on the wrist. If i were to skip work, you get written up or fired. It just wont be the same. IM not saying that this is the best time of my life because its only been 4 years, but im saying you all sound so BLAH about it. I can see you guys didnt have that good of a time. Maybe not the right friends (not juding here) or school, but I had a sick time, and times I will never forget. I loved highschool. Not for the work either. Ill tell you the best days were when I go to school to chill and go to no classes. Doesnt get an better.

draftguru151
05-30-2007, 08:11 AM
The last 4 years have been fun, but I really want to be done being associated with that school. I really couldn't stand high school, complete waste of time, things other than school were awesome, but school itself sucked.

islandboy843
05-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Graduation Pic

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z205/Skillet843/zoe.jpg

fischbowl
05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
you look like ray charles in those glasses.

757Dawg
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
For those of you planning on heading off to college this fall, here's some advice.

BRING A PAIR OF WATERPROOF SHOES/SANDALS.

Why? If you don't, just be prepared for the really, really funky rashes that will end up on your feet after you walk into that shower.

derza222
05-31-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm kind of in the same boat as DG. The last four years have been pretty awesome, and have gradually gotten better, but I hate my high school and hate my town and can't wait to get the hell out of here. The kind of kids I go to school with are so spoiled and are generally assholes, there are a few cool kids but I really don't like most of them. It'll be nice to get away from all of the money in this town for awhile and learn what the world is actually like.

On the flip side, this year has been one of the best of my life thus far. I know it's going to get better, but senior year of HS is going to be a year I'm going to look back on and say wow that was a pretty cool year, not the best I've ever had but those were good times. I got into the college of my choice, and although I have some regrets about the application process overall I was happy with it. I have prom today which should be okay, graduation in like three weeks, and at this point I have no more schoolwork to do. Every day after school I play pickup basketball with my friends, chill with my girlfriend for awhile, eat, and go to bed. It's great. And the best part is I know college is probably going to be much better than this is.

themaninblack
06-01-2007, 11:49 PM
anyone going on senior trip or is that just a cincy thing?

draftguru151
06-02-2007, 09:57 AM
We had a senior trip but it was over a month ago.

JF4
06-02-2007, 01:25 PM
So yeahhh i had prom last night.........that was fun. I think.

-black
06-02-2007, 01:30 PM
did u get laid? ^

themaninblack
06-02-2007, 11:31 PM
our senior trip is always in panama city and every1 goes and gets wasted for a week. i cant go until the 8th every1 else is leavin like tonight but i gotta play in this damn football game.

Billingsley26
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
our senior trip is always in panama city and every1 goes and gets wasted for a week. i cant go until the 8th every1 else is leavin like tonight but i gotta play in this damn football game.

B, honeslty i would turn down anything to play in a game. for my prom the next day we all went up to Wasaga Beach, its where everyone goes after prom, and i never went cuz i had a game. thats how i am with football.

Hurricane Ditka
06-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I just graduated. Go me.

Vikes99ej
06-03-2007, 04:53 PM
I just graduated as well. I am exhausted.

JF4
06-03-2007, 05:06 PM
did u get laid? ^

Shockingly....no.

themaninblack
06-04-2007, 12:00 AM
B, honeslty i would turn down anything to play in a game. for my prom the next day we all went up to Wasaga Beach, its where everyone goes after prom, and i never went cuz i had a game. thats how i am with football.

i mean i love football too and its a great time cuz its an allstar game and im honored to be in it but these phone calls im getting are driving me crazy cause i want to be there so bad! good thing is i get to go for 3 nights then meet up with my family and a few friends 2 hours away for 7 more days so its gonna be good anyway.

Billingsley26
06-04-2007, 12:13 AM
i mean i love football too and its a great time cuz its an allstar game and im honored to be in it but these phone calls im getting are driving me crazy cause i want to be there so bad! good thing is i get to go for 3 nights then meet up with my family and a few friends 2 hours away for 7 more days so its gonna be good anyway.

fair enough. I hear ya. Trust me, phone calls from coaches get annoying like crazy, if thats what your talking about. Dont get me wrong, i appreciate them, but sometimes they call a few times a week about nothing, like leave me alone. ill make my decision alone, and when i do ill let you know.

sorry if i got offtrack, lol.

M.O.T.H.
06-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Really just want to get my diploma and be done with it.

Sounds like me, last year.

themaninblack
06-04-2007, 01:20 PM
fair enough. I hear ya. Trust me, phone calls from coaches get annoying like crazy, if thats what your talking about. Dont get me wrong, i appreciate them, but sometimes they call a few times a week about nothing, like leave me alone. ill make my decision alone, and when i do ill let you know.

sorry if i got offtrack, lol.

i wasnt talkin about that i was talkin about my friends callin me from down there. but i do feel ya on the coaches' calling all the time, it was cool at first feeling like all these guys want me to play for them, then it just got annoying. i made my decision though and im happy with it.

jkpigskin
06-12-2007, 09:00 AM
i graduated yesterday....
it went by really quickly...