PDA

View Full Version : Super shuffle? McNabb and Briggs swap makes sense?

Splat
05-21-2007, 04:11 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors

Was the recent drafting of quarterback Kevin Kolb (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8290/) a sign that the Philadelphia Eagles (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/phi/) might trade Donovan McNabb (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4650/) before the 2007 season?

That's one theory, anyway. As for a possible destination, the Chicago Bears (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi/) are ready to win the Super Bowl. They might have won it last year except for a glaring weakness at quarterback.

The key to this scenario is Bears linebacker Lance Briggs (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6404/), who has said publicly that he will never play for Chicago again and who refused to report to mini camp on Friday.

Briggs is, arguably, the best weak side linebacker in the game and is only 26. He could help Philly rebuild its defense while Kolb gets ready to take control of the offense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just the messenger so don't shoot me I'm sure there is very little truth behind it a Mod can lock it if they want to but it was on both yahoo and SI.

GB12
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
This was already a thread. Everyone laughed and it got locked.

Splat
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
This was already a thread. Everyone laughed and it got locked.

LOL there has been very little news and I have not been on much my bad.

skinzzfan25
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey, I'm down with McNabb leaving the division and Kevin 'Corn on the' Kolb stepping right on up.

BigDawg819
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
The Eagles would have to be beyond stupid to do this.

Splat
05-21-2007, 04:20 PM
The Eagles would have to be beyond stupid to do this.

In the very very very small chance that it went down one DM would have to be asking to be traded which he has not as of now and two the Bears would have to give up more then just LB.

Neo
05-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Completely unrealistic... it is a reporter making up some nonsense to get his stuff read, *Of course the trade is to Chicago so you have 2 of the biggest cities in the nation interested in this article.

1) the eagles dont value LB
2) QB for LB? let alone one that cries about $
3) McNabb is the QB in philadelphia as long as he stays healthy and plays like McNabb.
4) the eagles will would go to the playoffs with Feeley as the starter

bsaza2358
05-21-2007, 04:23 PM
If the Bears included 2 first round picks, the Eagles should do that deal. Otherwise, lock this thread. ha.

Neo
05-21-2007, 04:27 PM
If the Bears included 2 first round picks, the Eagles should do that deal. Otherwise, lock this thread. ha.

Hell take out briggs give the eagles 2008's 1st 2nd 4th and 2009's 1st and 3rd... then id play ball. (the eagles would still likely win the division with Feeley in 2007)

Geo
05-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Unsurprisingly, this came out of a Philly rag.

bsaza2358
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
You mean the Philadelphia Inquirer, the most reputable paper in the city and the only one that is nationally syndicated? Good point...

bearfan
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
26yr old stud, for a QB who has been injury plagued these past few seasons, and is almost 30 (if not already)? Its Rex or bust in Chicago, and if Rex busts, then we draft a QB for the future. I would love McNabb, but not in a trade for Briggs. Heck, we were offered the #6ovrl pick in the draft for him (plus the 31), we could have drafted BQ. I think if Rex doesnt play well this year, then we draft a QB in an pretty deep class for tha position w/ Henne, Booty, Brohm, ect.

bsaza2358
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Hell take out briggs give the eagles 2008's 1st 2nd 4th and 2009's 1st and 3rd... then id play ball. (the eagles would still likely win the division with Feeley in 2007)

Let's not get into the Eagles' chances without McNabb in the BS McNabb gets traded scenario thread...

Paranoidmoonduck
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
I could see Chicago going after McNabb before the 2008 season, but it would be a silly move to demote Grossman and it would be foolish for the Eagles to place all their hope in Kolb as a rookie.

Neo
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Let's not get into the Eagles' chances without McNabb in the BS McNabb gets traded scenario thread...

Was that not mentioned in the article? YES IT WAS. OWNED

Neo
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I could see Chicago going after McNabb before the 2008 season, but it would be a silly move to demote Grossman and it would be foolish for the Eagles to place all their hope in Kolb as a rookie.

Kolb wouldnt be the starter. Feeley would be, hell in that senerio Kolb might not even be the #1 backup... Holcomb

Paranoidmoonduck
05-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Kolb wouldnt be the starter. Feeley would be, hell in that senerio Kolb might not even be the #1 backup... Holcomb

Well then that makes it all the more ********. The downgrade from McNabb to Kolb would be significant, but it would have upside. The downgrade from McNabb to Feeley would be massive with little hope of upside.

Neo
05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Well then that makes it all the more ********. The downgrade from McNabb to Kolb would be significant, but it would have upside. The downgrade from McNabb to Feeley would be massive with little hope of upside.

yeah obviously a rookie QB starting would be way better than someone who has proven to win in philadelphia. Kolb would sit back and learn, just like he will under McNabb.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
McNabb wouldn't have won the Bears the SB last year.

Philliez01
05-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Nah Kolb starting could be disastrous even if DM is back and gets hurt sometime during the season. Kolb is leaving a system in which he has been in for what, 7 years? Putting him in there so quick is NEARLY the equivalent of taking your #1 draft pick (in baseball) out of HS (say a pitcher) and making him your ace.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 05:02 PM
McNabb wouldn't have won the Bears the SB last year.

Because the QB position isn't why we lost the Super Bowl. It was a team suckage effort. That and he was injured.

SFbear
05-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Im not familiar with the Philly inquirer but I did notice that the article is titled "Incites" versus "Insights". As in inciting controversy, or in this case inciting riots in the streets of Philadelphia, and Rex Grossman effigies in Chicago.

skinzzfan25
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Check this link:

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/15376

Some dud from SI wrote something up. Half of it seems like BS though, actually all of it does. Plans 2,4, and 5 have a 1% chance at most. The others probably >15%

EDIT: LOL everybody is owning him under the comments. I mean really, anybody on here should apply for SI and they could get a job -.-

cunningham06
05-21-2007, 06:54 PM
The Eagles have no need for a WLB at this point. We already brought in a FA WLB in Takeo Spikes, plus we have 2 other LB's who are capable starters at the position. We've got needs, but WLB is not one of them.

cunningham06
05-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Check this link:

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/15376

Some dud from SI wrote something up. Half of it seems like BS though, actually all of it does. Plans 2,4, and 5 have a 1% chance at most. The others probably >15%

EDIT: LOL everybody is owning him under the comments. I mean really, anybody on here should apply for SI and they could get a job -.-

3 and 5 seem the least realistic to me. Briggs for Chris Simms? That value doesn't add up at all. Yes Atlanta trades Michael Vick for Briggs, that makes sense. Atlanta obviously has no faith in Vick after trading his capable backup to Houston, it's time to let Joey Harrington to run the show!

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
3 and 5 seem the least realistic to me. Briggs for Chris Simms? That value doesn't add up at all. Yes Atlanta trades Michael Vick for Briggs, that makes sense. Atlanta obviously has no faith in Vick after trading his capable backup to Houston, it's time to let Joey Harrington to run the show!

Too bad Chicago doesn't do that trade with Atlanta.

bearsfan_51
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I'd rather have Grossman than Vick right now. No question about it.

Neo
05-21-2007, 07:08 PM

I thought the bears goal was to "win the superbowl", and Vick improves that how?

awfullyquiet
05-21-2007, 07:08 PM

Although having Vick would be mighty interesting. Dual QB system?

SFbear
05-21-2007, 07:10 PM

People can say what they want about Rex Grossman, but I'm almost 95% sure he isn't running an illegal dog fighting operation out of his backyard. Make that 90% sure.

cunningham06
05-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Too bad Chicago doesn't do that trade with Atlanta.

Yep too bad, an overall weakening of the NFC would be nice(for Philadelphia), but all the smug AFC fans would continue to mock the inferior conference.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
05-21-2007, 07:14 PM
People can say what they want about Rex Grossman, but I'm almost 95% sure he isn't running an illegal dog fighting operation out of his backyard. Make that 90% sure.

"Today's headline, dog fighting gone rampant in the NFL? It seems police have made an arrest involving Bears quarterback Rex Grossman for owning and operating a massive ring of dogfights. For more on the scene we go to our Asian reporter Trisha Takinawa.

It seems as though Mr. Grossman had a very elaborate dogfighting scheme that stretched through three countries, two continents and 38 states. Wait, I'm getting something, it has just been confirmed through the Chicago police department that one of Grossman's operations is the one that Mike Vick has been taking heat for for the past several weeks. If that's not irony, Tom, I don't know what is."

bearsfan_51
05-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Rex Grossman would run an illegal dog fighting operation but it interferes with his celebrating Arbor and Flag day. He likes holidays you know..

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I thought the bears goal was to "win the superbowl", and Vick improves that how?

Did you even read his post, check that can you read? He said he'd rather have Grossman than Vick. Wasn't that clear enough?

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Rex Grossman would run an illegal dog fighting operation but it interferes with his celebrating Arbor and Flag day. He likes holidays you know..

Casmir Pulaski as well. He's kind of a big deal in Chicago.

Flyboy
05-21-2007, 07:22 PM

Nah, he's just chillin' with Sisqo.

Neo
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Did you even read his post, check that can you read? He said he'd rather have Grossman than Vick. Wasn't that clear enough?

Yes, i know i was agreeing with him. However, but i forgot to type "i agree with this guy" then continue on why vick is rather awful. I was just too lazy to edit it.

Geo
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
I'd rather let Briggs become an unrestricted free agent and get a 2009 3rd round compensatory pick. :)

ricky bobby
05-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Please do it. Please get McNabb out of the NFC East and start a rookie.

Neo
05-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Please do it. Please get McNabb out of the NFC East and start a rookie.

You people realize that Kolb isnt the #2 right?...

Eaglez.Fan
05-21-2007, 07:59 PM
This is a horrible thread there is zero chance of it happening. McNabb will start for Philly the next 3 years garanteed.

ricky bobby
05-21-2007, 08:15 PM
You people realize that Kolb isnt the #2 right?...
What do you mean by "You people"?

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 08:21 PM
This is a horrible thread there is zero chance of it happening. McNabb will start for Philly the next 3 years garanteed.

Guaranteed he doesn't. You don't draft a QB in the 2nd Round without intention to play him in at least 3 years.

Neo
05-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Guaranteed he doesn't. You don't draft a QB in the 2nd Round without intention to play him in at least 3 years.

If he plays like he has played there is no way he is let go or traded just to let an unknown play. Also Tommy Maddox was drafted by Denver in 1992(i will thank myself for pointing out an example to own you) in the first round, its called adding depth or taking the best player availble when you have a good team. There is a very good chance McNabb plays the next 5 years in philly, there is a good chance that he is let go in 2 years. There is zero chance he isnt the starter this year.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 08:45 PM
If he plays like he has played there is no way he is let go or traded just to let an unknown play. Also Tommy Maddox was drafted by Denver in 1992(i will thank myself for pointing out an example to own you) in the first round, its called adding depth or taking the best player availble when you have a good team. There is a very good chance McNabb plays the next 5 years in philly, there is a good chance that he is let go in 2 years. There is zero chance he isnt the starter this year.

Then why draft a guy in the 2nd Round, namely a QB? It's not like Kolb was the BPA there, I don't care what Philly says there were better players on the board. I had Kolb as a 3rd/4th personally. Usually when you draft players on the first day, you have intentions of playing them, and playing them soon.

bearsfan_51
05-21-2007, 08:46 PM
What do you mean by "You people"?
Clearly he's a racist.

Neo
05-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Then why draft a guy in the 2nd Round, namely a QB? It's not like Kolb was the BPA there, I don't care what Philly says there were better players on the board. I had Kolb as a 3rd/4th personally. Usually when you draft players on the first day, you have intentions of playing them, and playing them soon.

Or "Kolb" was their "BPA there", apparently Andy Reid and all the coaches were really high on him so they took him. "I had kolb as a 3rd/4th personally" I trust the Eagles scouts and coaching staff a little more, if they thought he was going to be there at the end of the second or 3rd they would have taken him there. As for "Usually when you draft players on the first day, you have intentions of playing them, and playing them soon", Usually teams are not deep enough to take the BPA, or Draft for Depth. This was the 36th pick in the draft not a top 10 pick in the draft. So let me get this straight, if McNabb comes in and throws for 3500 30 and 10, then does it again in 2008, while leading one of the NFL's Top offenses (BTW all realistic) The eagles are just going to cut or trade him and be like "here ya go kolb, good luck" and take a cap hit? If thats your position that is ridiculous. If McNabb plays like he has for most of his career it is his job, if he gets injured a bunch/forgets how to play football they will move on. If he sticks around Kolb could be devolped and traded, or he can wait around until his contract is up.

Number 10
05-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I'd be the happiest man on the face of the earth.

Neo
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
I'd be the happiest man on the face of the earth.

yeah it was McNabb beating you guys the last two times.... oh wait it was a backup QB doing that... lol

Number 10
05-21-2007, 09:00 PM
yeah it was McNabb beating you guys the last two times.... oh wait it was a backup QB doing that... lol

So you don't think the Eagles would be worse with Feeley starting for an entire season than McNabb?

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:01 PM
So you don't think the Eagles would be worse with Feeley starting for an entire season than McNabb?

Worse, Hell yes, worse than the Giants, Hell no

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Jeff Garcia >>>> AJ Feely

Number 10
05-21-2007, 09:04 PM

Just promise me this....make sure you are around for the entire fall next year.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Jeff Garcia >>>> AJ Feely

In Philadelphia? who knows, it isnt like Garcia wasnt a complete failure in Detriot/Cleveland,(just like AJ in Miami/San Deigo) it wasnt like Feeley has played very well in Philadelphia . Plus Feeley's last game playing with almost all backups vs starters Feeley put up better #'s than any game Garcia played. Say what you will but Feeley is 5-1 as a starter in Philadelphia. He is good enough to win the NFC east.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 09:07 PM
In Philadelphia? who knows, it isnt like Garcia wasnt a complete failure in Detriot/Cleveland,(just like AJ in Miami/San Deigo) it wasnt like Feeley has played very well in Philadelphia . Plus Feeley's last game playing with almost all backups vs starters Feeley put up better #'s than any game Garcia played. Say what you will but Feeley is 5-1 as a starter in Philadelphia. He is good enough to win the NFC east.

No he's not. I'm not going to even argue this because it's pointless. Garcia has at least proven himself to be a QB in this league, AJ Feeley is a journeymen who can't stay put.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Just promise me this....make sure you are around for the entire fall next year.

Why wouldnt i be... I mean 1) McNabb will be playing so this prediction doesnt really matter, 2) The Giants are a decent team, i am just saying that Backup QB's have won/helped win the division before AJ and Garcia have doen it.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:09 PM
No he's not. I'm not going to even argue this because it's pointless. Garcia has at least proven himself to be a QB in this league, AJ Feeley is a journeymen who can't stay put.

You better not get into it because you wont win. Congrats though considering AJ's only loss as an eagle came against the Gmen in 2002.

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
You better not get into it because you wont win. Congrats though considering AJ's only loss as an eagle came against the Gmen in 2002.

I won't win? You honestly believe AJ Feely can take the Eagles and get them to the playoffs? Good lord.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I won't win? You honestly believe AJ Feely can take the Eagles and get them to the playoffs? Good lord.

Like he did in 2002 absolutely.

AJ Feeley 2004 Miami - 11 TDís 15 INTís
Jeff Garcia 2004/2005 Cle/Det 13 TDís 15 INTís.

Garica was "washed up" coming into philly and somehow "found the light" Feeley "sucked"(about as much as Garcia did) in Miami, yet has had success in Philadelphia. Its called knowing the system/being on a team with good players around you. Feeley is good enough to win the NFC east QBing for the eagles.

etk
05-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Huge 3-way trade rumour! I can't find the link but it's a credible source I swear!

Tampa Bay receives: Lance Briggs
Philadelphia receives: Jeff Garcia & Jake Plummer (he's not retired I swear)
Chicago receives: Donovan McNabb & Shelton Quarles (he's not retired I swear2)

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Like he did in 2002 absolutely.

AJ Feeley 2004 Miami - 11 TDís 15 INTís
Jeff Garcia 2004/2005 Cle/Det 13 TDís 15 INTís.

Garica was "washed up" coming into philly and somehow "found the light" Feeley "sucked"(about as much as Garcia did) in Miami, yet has had success in Philadelphia. Its called knowing the system/being on a team with good players around you. Feeley is good enough to win the NFC east QBing for the eagles.

Like he did in 2002? He played in 1 game that year, passed for 17 yards and a TD. How again is that leading a team to the playoffs?

etk, you could've at least made it somewhat of an interesting deal but that's really bad.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Like he did in 2002? He played in 1 game that year, passed for 17 yards and a TD. How again is that leading a team to the playoffs?

etk, you could've at least made it somewhat of an interesting deal but that's really bad.

Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" (he played the next 5 games as well) He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.

etk
05-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.

Wow, your arrogance completely erases any attempt to be factually correct. That is one of the most annoying posts I've ever seen.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Wow, your arrogance completely erases any attempt to be factually correct. That is one of the most annoying posts I've ever seen.

Did AJ feeley not start the last 5 games going 4 and 1 or not?

sweetness34
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.

I will apologize for that because I didn't see his December. My fault.

ricky bobby
05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" (he played the next 5 games as well) He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.
Me too, and you're a horrible poster.

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
I got my apology, and I am Vindicated.

So we have established that AJ has been successful in Philadelphia.

Lets get back to this ridiculous trade and how it will never happen.

etk
05-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Did AJ feeley not start the last 5 games going 4 and 1 or not?

Congratulations, you got a fact right.

Does that make you any smarter than a robot or a 2-year old with internet research skills? Want a cookie? There's no reason to be arrogant and bragadocious when all you do is state "STONE-COLD HARD FACTS".

Neo
05-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, you got a fact right.

Does that make you any smarter than a robot or a 2-year old with internet research skills? Want a cookie? There's no reason to be arrogant and bragadocious when all you do is state "STONE-COLD HARD FACTS".

Dont you think its a little low to say the person above is less intelligent than "a 2 year old with internet research skills"

My personal problem is people on this board dont research and often make stuff up that i have to go out of my way to prove myself right. For example if i say "AJ Feeley lead the Eagles to the Playoffs and has a 5-1 Record with the eagles" (this is all fact) I cant have 2 post later someone saying "He only threw for 17 yards." This makes me look incorrect, when i am not Incorrect. It has happened on other threads where people spout off stuff without fact checking. Not only that but for some unknown reason people often take these "lies" or "incorrect statements" made by others as Valid, which they are not. Essentially it is slandering of my posts, I try to add knowledge to this board and thats why i actual look up stuff before i type it. Unlike some of the "more respected members of the board" I think that is ridiculous.

Also i dont get what your general problem is with "my arrogance or attitude" i care for more about being factually correct. I just stick to "the facts" thats what should be respected not random people making up random stuff and trying to pass them off as legit in an effort to "playa hate" (sarcasim). Also he did apologize so what is your beef.

etk
05-21-2007, 10:09 PM
Dont you think its a little low to say the person above is less intelligent than "a 2 year old with internet research skills"

I didn't say that. What I said was that posting strictly facts only requires the intelligence and skill of a 2-year old that can type and use internet. It's fine if that's the main basis of your arguments and posting, a lot of posters here don't bother to check the facts and make themselves look silly and stupid. My beef is that you were so haughty in your response to sweetness when you didn't do anything to warrant such cockiness.

Neo
05-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I didn't say that. What I said was that posting strictly facts only requires the intelligence and skill of a 2-year old that can type and use internet. It's fine if that's the main basis of your arguments and posting, a lot of posters here don't bother to check the facts and make themselves look silly and stupid. My beef is that you were so haughty in your response to sweetness when you didn't do anything to warrant such cockiness.

My body of work speaks for itself. :)

cunningham06
05-22-2007, 12:52 AM
etk don't argue with him his facts are stone cold.

BigDawg819
05-22-2007, 01:03 AM
My body of work speaks for itself. :)

Indeed it does, you seem to be a lonely and pathetic individual that wants to rant and rave on the internet to make yourself feel better. Congrats sir you are a tool in every aspect of the word.

Neo
05-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Indeed it does, you are a lonely and pathetic individual that wants to rant and rave on the internet to make yourself feel better. Congrats sir you are a tool in every aspect of the word.

Personal attacks? Is this acceptable on this board. As for being a Tool? Look in the mirror buddy

cunningham06
05-22-2007, 01:24 AM
Personal attacks? Is this acceptable on this board. As for being a Tool? Look in the mirror buddy

How old are you? 12?

cunningham06
05-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Neo your reps don't count, that ^^ is not an attack, that is a question, you're comeback was extremely immature along the lines of "I am rubber and you are glue.." so I asked that question.

Neo
05-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Neo your reps don't count, that ^^ is not an attack, that is a question, you're comeback was extremely immature along the lines of "I am rubber and you are glue.." so I asked that question.

It is clearly an attack on credibility considering i have clearly demonstarted a knowledge that no 12 year old could possibly have.

BigDawg819
05-22-2007, 01:45 AM
It is clearly an attack on credibility considering i have clearly demonstarted a knowledge that no 12 year old could possibly have.

Well your knowledge isn't spelling apparently now is it? Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?

Neo
05-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Well your knowledge isn't spelling apparently now is it? Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?

Again. Exactly what did I do to get under this barrage of attack? Apparently you cannot Point out simply that AJ Feeley has a 5-1 record as a starter, and point out when someone else comes up with fallacious stats to attempt to prove me wrong?

Or was it pointing out The Eagles have a 27-10 record in the division since 2002?

Or was it pointing out that McNabb's #'s compare favorably to Elway's?

Or that Andy Reid has the highest winning % among all active coaches (with over 100 games coached) (tied with Gibbs)

bsaza2358
05-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Why isn't this thread locked? This rumor was started out of nowhere by a rabble rouser local AM sportstalk DJ, who writes 2x a week for the Inquirer. He has no knowledge of any situation here, and he is just trying to stir the pot. The rumor has no legitimacy.

eacantdraft
05-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Make no sense for either the Bears or Eagles.

bsaza2358
05-22-2007, 10:03 AM
The Bears would do that trade in heartbeat. Get a franchise QB straight up for a disgruntled LB. That's one of many reasons why this thread should be locked.

Geo
05-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Plus such a proposal would have the Eagles pay a linebacker 20 mil in guaranteed money. Which one can easily notch under the "No way, Jose" column.

bsaza2358
05-22-2007, 01:23 PM
The Eagles aren't paying their entire LB corps that in total over the next 2 seasons.

BlindSite
05-22-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't see why they would bring him in, they lose an all pro tested QB who knows the system and gain a linebacker who might not thrive outside of the Tampa 2.

They would have to pay him a junk load of money, after takeo spikes came in, just to rebuild for another 1-2 years with a rookie at the helm.

Takeo Spikes and Trotter is a good enough corp with whomever you put at the weakside.

awfullyquiet
05-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Why isn't this thread locked? This rumor was started out of nowhere by a rabble rouser local AM sportstalk DJ, who writes 2x a week for the Inquirer. He has no knowledge of any situation here, and he is just trying to stir the pot. The rumor has no legitimacy.

word. everyone know this won't happen.
everyone.
...everyone