PDA

View Full Version : Was I the only Loser that watched Dawsons Creek?

-black
05-23-2007, 06:56 PM
seasons 1-6?. Im bored, and went in my closet and found seasons 1-3 on DVD. I forgot an ex of mine had bought it for me a while ago...we use to watch it together. I feel so lame right now.

no **** @ me cleanning out my closet and finding this

I dont wanna wait, for our lives to be overrrrr and something something something somethiiiiing

i cant be the only heterosexual male that watched this teenage crap

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 06:58 PM
http://photos-093.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v76/205/121/1534110093/n1534110093_30060292_5226.jpg

My favorite all-time television series.

Moses
05-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Hated that show. Just the way they talked angered me.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:01 PM
The out-of-character language for the characters was one of the strong points of the show. I'd rather have character speak intelligently like Kevin Williamson & Paul Stupin did rather than having them speak like most current teens talk today.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:02 PM
http://photos-093.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v76/205/121/1534110093/n1534110093_30060292_5226.jpg

My favorite all-time television series.

lol is that really ur collection?

i hate that Joey and Pacey ended up together at the end....i always thought it would be dawson/joey

their philisopical sarcastic talk did kinda piss me off tho....and so did Jen

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 07:02 PM
i've seen three episodes...ever.

Never seen the OC or One Tree Hill, those are supposed to be similar, right?

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Yes, that's really my collection. I don't get me started on the whole Dawson/Pacey/Joey thing. I could write an essay. But, Joey being with Pacey was the right decision.

Never seen the OC or One Tree Hill, those are supposed to be similar, right?

Poor attempts.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Yes, that's really my collection. I don't get me started on the whole Dawson/Pacey/Joey thing. I could write an essay. But, Joey being with Pacey was the right decision.

Poor attempts.

get started....im bored and would love to read the essay/elaboration:confused:

fischbowl
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
((insert bad word))

Paul
05-23-2007, 07:08 PM
http://www.myteespot.com/images/thumbs/t_6616.jpg

-black
05-23-2007, 07:09 PM
((insert bad word))

vagina....

Paul
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't think vagina is a bad word.

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 07:11 PM
personally, i'd have to say James Vanderbeek's (spelling) best work came as QB Jon Moxon...hell yeah, haha and Josh Jackson's best work... as hockey legend Charlie Conway, he was still no Adam Banks though...haha.

Ewing
05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
No but I know a kid named Kyle who has a trapper keeper with a picture of the cast on it.

Moses
05-23-2007, 07:15 PM
The out-of-character language for the characters was one of the strong points of the show. I'd rather have character speak intelligently like Kevin Williamson & Paul Stupin did rather than having them speak like most current teens talk today.

I just thought it was a gross misrepresentation of youth. Nobody talks like that. Even very intelligent adults wouldn't take like that on a regular basis. It was just a bit too over the top for me.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:15 PM
personally, i'd have to say James Vanderbeek's (spelling) best work came as QB Jon Moxon...hell yeah, haha and Josh Jackson's best work... as hockey legend Charlie Conway, he was still no Adam Banks though...haha.

or the homosexual dude in Cruel Intentions

I don't think vagina is a bad word

yeah but I think the deragatory slang variation of the word that starts with a P would describe me for watching it

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:22 PM
get started....im bored and would love to read the essay/elaboration:confused:

Well, I'll try my best but I'm pretty lazy so I'll try to cut it short.

To me, the decision of who Joey ended up with was based largely on chemistry and whom was the best lover for her and her character. Right off the bat in season one, as Joey is going through the emotions of becoming a female and realizing she has feelings for her best friend Dawson is in lala land over Jen. That didn't bother me - it didn't even bother me that Dawson & Joey got together in the season finale. My biggest gripe first started when Joey was debating on going to Paris for the summer and Dawson allowed his personal desires to hold Joey from pursuing something pretty big in her life. I like Dawson as a character sometimes because I can relate to him, but he's a highly whiny and selfish character.

Pacey, on the other hand, noticed how great Joey was just after hanging out with her for an entire day ('Double Date' from season one) while Dawson was completely oblivious. And, when Pacey & Joey finally got together in season three they were magic on camera and I give props to Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson for that. To me, they have the best onscreen chemistry for any television show or movie and truly seemed like lovers. And, plus Pacey always pushed Joey to be better and brought out the best of her character while Dawson seemed to hold her back in potential whenever they were together. Them being together became so popular during season four that Paul Stupin and the writers decided to break them up because they were afraid that the popularity of the couple would start to take away from other characters of the show.

In the end, it boiled down to (at least for me).. Pacey was a better lifetime lover for Joey. Dawson was a better lifetime soulmate for Joey. That might not make sense, but I suggest picking up the series finale on DVD and watch the commentary version. It answers a lot of questions.

There's a ******** more I could get into, but I'm just lazy. You can ask questions, though.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:23 PM
I just thought it was a gross misrepresentation of youth. Nobody talks like that. Even very intelligent adults wouldn't take like that on a regular basis. It was just a bit too over the top for me.

On a regular basis, no, but hell I talk that way more often than not. *shrugs*

Moses
05-23-2007, 07:26 PM
On a regular basis, no, but hell I talk that way more often than not. *shrugs*

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed. I like to think I write well, and can express myself very eloquently that way, but in terms of speaking, I'm just another young guy who swears too much. ;)

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:30 PM
I gotta say I'm pretty impressed. I like to think I write well, and can express myself very eloquently that way, but in terms of speaking, I'm just another young guy who swears too much. ;)

Well, of course a lot of it depends on the situation. More often than not when those conversations were on the show, it was between two close friends that knew each other. In that scenario, I can hold down my conversation just like that but if I'm out just shootin' the breeze or something like that... nah. I can let it hang too. Although, it does remind me when I was searching for a new cell phone I was in a Cingular store and I was having a debate about to get a Pocket PC or Blackjack. I told the rep (who was a girl in her early 20's):

"I don't know. I like the Blackjack and all, but it's just not aesthetically appealing, y'know?"

She looked at me as if I just spoke another language.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:30 PM
hmmm, you got this down to a sceience. I need to rewatch some of these episodes (i dont have 4-6 though).

pacey and joey had sex first before dawson/joey right? idk, from my remeberence (which can be shaky) it seems that Joey's mind and emotions would always still end up with Dawson....even if she was in a relationship with someone else (even with the chemistry of Pacey). I do think with Pacey's background of feelin like a loser or watnot and Joey's nature I do think they connected....but its something about a lifelong love. The soulmate part that you mentioned makes me believe that in the end (rather years later or not) Joey and Dawson would romantically be together.

but hey i kinda dont really remember everything so i might be way off

Moses
05-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Well, of course a lot of it depends on the situation. More often than not when those conversations were on the show, it was between two close friends that knew each other. In that scenario, I can hold down my conversation just like that but if I'm out just shootin' the breeze or something like that... nah. I can let it hang too. Although, it does remind me when I was searching for a new cell phone I was in a Cingular store and I was having a debate about to get a Pocket PC or Blackjack. I told the rep (who was a girl in her early 20's):

"I don't know. I like the Blackjack and all, but it's just not aesthetically appealing, y'know?"

She looked at me as if I just spoke another language.

Wow. That's far from "high-level language". I mean, you'd assume that somebody would understand what that means if they graduated high school. I definitely feel your pain though, when you say a word and the person you're talking to doesn't understand it, it's tough to explain it without sounding like a prick.

Acreboy
05-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I used to watch it. During the summer time it used to play at like 11 am.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
dats exactly wen i watched it.......my ex bought it for me tho and we use to chill out n watch together

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
hmmm, you got this down to a sceience. I need to rewatch some of these episodes (i dont have 4-6 though).

pacey and joey had sex first before dawson/joey right? idk, from my remeberence (which can be shaky) it seems that Joey's mind and emotions would always still end up with Dawson....even if she was in a relationship with someone else (even with the chemistry of Pacey). I do think with Pacey's background of feelin like a loser or watnot and Joey's nature I do think they connected....but its something about a lifelong love. The soulmate part that you mentioned makes me believe that in the end (rather years later or not) Joey and Dawson would romantically be together.

but hey i kinda dont really remember everything so i might be way off

Pacey and Joey indeed have sex before Dawson and Joey. Pacey & Joey have sex in season four ("A Winter Tale") and Dawson & Joey don't have sex until season six. And the scene between Joey/Pacey before they have sex is one of my favorite scenes in the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueiZg-WlotI

And, to clarify the whole soulmate thing.. the creator of the show (Kevin Williamson) came out and basically said that what Joey & Dawson was (to him) were soulmates. To him, the definition of soulmates went deeper than love and romanticism -- it last forevers, basically best friends forever.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow. That's far from "high-level language". I mean, you'd assume that somebody would understand what that means if they graduated high school. I definitely feel your pain though, when you say a word and the person you're talking to doesn't understand it, it's tough to explain it without sounding like a prick.

Well, she ended up pissing me off by being all dumb so I ended up saying, "It just doesn't ******* look good!" Ahhh, that was a good day.

SubNoize
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
I didn't find the show to be for the male audience... so I never watched it, it comes on TBS after Saved By The Bell, so I change the channel to something better...

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Like i said before, I saw it three times.

1. the pilot... didnt realy like it.

2. lets see... bunch of kids go to another rich kids house to "study"... they gets some pizza and take a sex/innocence quiz. Sleep in late... end up not taking test; sick professor.

3. Joey gets mugged by some dude... dude gets hit by car (hit and run)... dude dies in hosipital.

haha...

bored of education
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes, -black you were. Please don't tell me you watched Charmed and 7th Heaven as well or I'll give you the GRLF treatment from here on out.

Moses
05-23-2007, 07:41 PM
I didn't find the show to be for the male audience... so I never watched it, it comes on TBS after Saved By The Bell, so I change the channel to something better...

Saved By the Bell...classic. I watched that show religiously when I was in grade school.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:42 PM
nah i only watched this one lol....maybe it was the opening music **shrugs**

-black
Pacey and Joey indeed have sex before Dawson and Joey. Pacey & Joey have sex in season four ("A Winter Tale") and Dawson & Joey don't have sex until season six. And the scene between Joey/Pacey before they have sex is one of my favorite scenes in the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueiZg-WlotI

And, to clarify the whole soulmate thing.. the creator of the show (Kevin Williamson) came out and basically said that what Joey & Dawson was (to him) were soulmates. To him, the definition of soulmates went deeper than love and romanticism -- it last forevers, basically best friends forever.

is it at all possible to upload some of it?:confused:

no ****

M.O.T.H.
Saved By the Bell...classic. I watched that show religiously when I was in grade school.

Good times.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Like i said before, I saw it three times.

1. the pilot... didnt realy like it.

2. lets see... bunch of kids go to another rich kids house to "study"... they gets some pizza and take a sex/innocence quiz. Sleep in late... end up not taking test; sick professor.

3. Joey gets mugged by some dude... dude gets hit by car (hit and run)... dude dies in hosipital.

haha...

1. The Pilot was damned good to me. Had so much goodness in it, but to each their own.

The other two episodes you saw were just.. bleh. The second episode stems from season two and wasn't really all that. Third episode was from season five.. not great, but it did show how great of Joey could be (at times, other times I couldn't stand her).

bored of education
05-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I still watch the Spanish Channel on mute because during alone time those girls don't say no.

-black
05-23-2007, 07:45 PM
only character i didnt like at all was Jen....she was too sad and always looked like she wanted to cry. She had too many problems for me, she pissed me off half the time

Moses
05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I couldn't manage to separate Charlie Conway from Pacey either. Whenever I see Joshua Jackson in a movie I expect Goldberg, Russ Tyler, Fulton Reed, Banks, and Averman to rollerblade up blowing on their duck whistle.

bored of education
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
I always wanted to donkey punch Kimmy from Full House when I was younger, even though I didn't know what the terminology for that action was until I was 13.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM
is it at all possible to upload some of it?:confused:

The interview? Nah, I can't upload it for multiple reasons right now (a. I only have access to laptop and b. the DVD drive isn't working on it for some reason), but it does shed a lot of light on things. Williamson did state that he originally was going to have Joey/Dawson end up together but after talking to Paul Stupin (the man that took over the show after Williamson left after two) they made a compromise to have it end like it did. The talk that Joey/Pacey have in the kitchen in the series finale tells you a lot as well and also you can again see the connection between the two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYtnPkYxnY

SubNoize
I don't wanna wait... for my lunch to get colder... why can't I eat it now?
I don't wanna wait for da-da-new toyota...I want the car that's got a lot of gas.

-black
I couldn't manage to separate Charlie Conway from Pacey either. Whenever I see Joshua Jackson in a movie I expect Goldberg, Russ Tyler, Fulton Reed, Banks, and Averman to rollerblade up blowing on their duck whistle.

lmao

I was shocked to see Charlie as a ****

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/eric.jpg

bored of education
05-23-2007, 07:51 PM
It was his first time, he was drunk, blah blah blah

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
only character i didnt like at all was Jen....she was too sad and always looked like she wanted to cry. She had too many problems for me, she pissed me off half the time

I love Michelle Williams as Jen. She's actually my favorite female character on the show -- she was the way she was due to her crazy past in New York. Although, I did hate her character in season two (when she hooked up with Abby Morgan and tried to get Dawson back), but from then on it was all good. She was great in the series finale too on her deathbed.

SubNoize
05-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Quahog Creek>Dawson's Creek... and whoever said it, I still religiously watch Saved By The Bell.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
By the way, -black if you need to finish the series up you might want to check your local Wal-Mart. It's the only way I have the entire series. They have every season of Dawson's Creek for $19.99 each. I had every episode on my computer but saw that one day and couldn't resist it.

-black
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
every episode on ur computer? and how in the world did u do that....

as a student and parent....19.99 is alot of money to me :(

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 08:02 PM

yes....

haha... know who it would have sucked to play in those movies? Guy Germaine... the oft-forgotten Mighty Duck...haha. He was in everyone...ha.

-black
05-23-2007, 08:04 PM
who is Guy Germaine? which 1 was he?

there was the fat kid, fulton, charlie, the black kid, all from the original through the 3rd...who else?

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
every episode on ur computer? and how in the world did u do that....

as a student and parent....19.99 is alot of money to me :(

Well, I had got the first season for a Christman present, so I had season 2-season 6 on my computer until I just bought them. I still do have season 4-6 on my PC if I remember correctly. Send me a PM and I'll try my best to help you out. And, yeah, I feel ya... I got lucky at the time as I had money, but I'm a student too so I know the struggles. If you makes you feel better here's how I rank the season of my personal favorite/best:

1. Season 3
2. Season 4
3. Season 2
4. Season 1
5. Season 6
6. Season 5

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 08:06 PM
who is Guy Germaine? which 1 was he?

there was the fat kid, fulton, charlie, the black kid, all from the original through the 3rd...who else?

Guy Germaine was the one that was always trying to mack it with Connie.

-black
05-23-2007, 08:11 PM
whose connie? the goalie chick?

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
whose connie? the goalie chick?

ugh.... your letting me down...

Connie was in all of them also...

The girl goalie was Julie "the Cat" Gaffney.

Moses
05-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Guy Germaine was the one that was always trying to mack it with Connie.

A little-known fact is that in real life the actors that play Guy Germaine and Fulton Reed are brothers.

M.O.T.H.
05-23-2007, 08:28 PM
A little-known fact is that in real life the actors that play Guy Germaine and Fulton Reed are brothers.

oooooo i didnt know that....nice. haha.

Anyone remember Fulton in Idle hands...?

I love how they kept the kids together....let them grow up... pretty awesome. Hard to believe they're all just about pushing 30.

thule
05-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Flyboy I love your knowledge..I'd love to debate some stuff with you...the girl friend just doesn't have that type of insight.

I watched seasons one and two just a month or two ago. Both were quality...I stopped watching it at season 3...partially because I was burnt out...and partially because my gf was on my nervs and i just wanted to be alone when she watched it.

As far as favorite characters. It was really hard not to like abbey. She had a great part...but yet when she died you felt horrible.

Jen played a great role...watching her get double teamed was classic.

Joey is the easiest to relate character for me. She is like a female version of me. When she tried to come on to dawson I was extremely shocked.

Pacey is classic...did anyone else ever notice that he was never wrong...

Dawson got on my nerves...I'm pretty sure he was suppose too.

This is a great series tho...I'm gonna brush up on my new stuff...but I felt the episodes went down hill the further they got along.

Flyboy
05-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Flyboy I love your knowledge..I'd love to debate some stuff with you...the girl friend just doesn't have that type of insight.Well, it's my favorite series of all-time so I gotta know my knowledge about it, haha. And, yeah, I'm always up for a good DC debate.

I watched seasons one and two just a month or two ago. Both were quality...I stopped watching it at season 3...partially because I was burnt out...and partially because my gf was on my nervs and i just wanted to be alone when she watched it.Yeah, I became burnt out after season three as well. The funny thing is I wasn't into the show until it actually ended. I watched season one when it first aired, but midway through the local cable company removed the WB and when it finally came back it was into season six. I would say.. after 2-3 years after the series finale was when I got into the show majorly and that was due to buying season one as a X-Mas gift for myself.

As far as favorite characters. It was really hard not to like abbey. She had a great part...but yet when she died you felt horrible.

Jesus Christ, I hated Miss Morgan with a passion. She was always causing some drama and screwing up people's lives. She was good for a little wisdom here or there, but when she died I didn't have any remorse at all.

Joey is the easiest to relate character for me. She is like a female version of me. When she tried to come on to dawson I was extremely shocked.

Katie Holmes is Josephine Potter to me. She made that character and she did it to perfection. There are times when I absolutely loved Joey to death and other times where I couldn't stand her (most notably the whole Jack fiasco in season two), but that's what I love about her character. She makes you love her so much but when she does something that you don't agree with it hurts and breaks your heart. Many women & girls I know relate to her character as well. I prefer Jen as my best overall female character, though.

Pacey is classic...did anyone else ever notice that he was never wrong...

Don't get me started on Pacey (or P-Dub as I call him). I love his character to death and Joshua Jackson is that man.

Dawson got on my nerves...I'm pretty sure he was suppose too.

He's an highly annoying character, that's for sure. If he's not whining, he's over analyzing situations. If not that, he's deciding what he wants to do in life. Ugh. I can't hate him entirely, though, because there is quite a bit of Dawson in me. But, then again, I have a lot of Pacey in me too.

This is a great series tho...I'm gonna brush up on my new stuff...but I felt the episodes went down hill the further they got along.

As soon who's seen nearly every episode at least once at some point, the series didn't truly start to go downhill for me until they moved to Boston. Capeside, MA = The Creek and when they moved to college it really lost a lot of the magic on the show. There were still some damn episodes during season five and season six, though, though.

drowe
05-24-2007, 08:16 AM
ok, being married, i watch a lot of lame crap because my wife watches it. and she in turn, watches a lot of sports and GOOD tv. i'll put up with American Idol and Friends. But, I refused to watch Dawson's Creek. that show sucked on so many levels. and i thought Katie Holmes was really hot. but, even that wasn't enough to keep me interested.

LitoSheppard
05-24-2007, 08:52 AM
My hate for Dawsons creek is unexpressable

Smokey Joe
06-02-2007, 11:16 AM
That show sucked. My brother watched that and Felicity... I don't know what his problem was.

M.O.T.H.
06-02-2007, 11:18 AM
That show sucked. My brother watched that and Felicity... I don't know what his problem was.

I never saw Felicity, not even once.

DChess
06-02-2007, 11:37 AM
why do black ppl like dawsons creek, there were no brothers in the show were there

Moses
06-02-2007, 12:02 PM
why do black ppl like dawsons creek, there were no brothers in the show were there

Same reason white people like rap?

princefielder28
06-02-2007, 12:03 PM
thankfully I never watched an episode

Smokey Joe
06-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Same reason white people like rap?
I hate rap.

Moses
06-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I hate rap.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you represented the entire white race.

bantx
06-02-2007, 12:16 PM
i like watching Walker Texas Ranger....

comahan
06-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Bloody awesome show.

Addict
06-02-2007, 12:23 PM
I watch so many shows I'm supposed to hate as a 21st century guy... a short list

Gilmore Girls - can't help but to love that show, ever since I saw Sin City, Rory has gotten SO MUCH SEXIER!

Sex & the City - Apart from the fact they cared way too much about shoes and I didn't really get into the hype, I love the series and Mr. Big is one of my all-time favourite sitcom characters.

Dawsons Creek - they only broadcasted it for a few weeks, but I loved what I saw... never had the time to get into it though

the A-Team - the odd one out but it's so bad I love it. Everything about this show is corny, which is what makes it great.

E.R. - is it wrong to love ER?

the Dukes of Hazzard - I was a superfan when I was a kid, and still am

Totally Spies - it's on tv every morning before I go to work and... yeah I've seen every episode twice

strangely enough I hate (HATE!) Desperate Housewives though.

bantx
06-02-2007, 12:27 PM
how is walker texas ranger not on that list

Addict
06-02-2007, 12:28 PM
how is walker texas ranger not on that list

well the main reason is it was never broadcasted in the Netherlands, so I've never seen it.

bantx
06-02-2007, 12:29 PM
ur missing out lol, it played a lot in texas, maybe because a lot of it was filmed in dallas

Addict
06-02-2007, 12:32 PM
ur missing out lol, it played a lot in texas, maybe because a lot of it was filmed in dallas

well i think the fact it's walker texas ranger helps too.

but let's go back to Rory and the way she looked in Sin City... was she hot or what?

NIN1984
06-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Sometimes I watch that and Saved By the Bell in the morning before I go to work I think its on TBS or TNT

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
06-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I watch so many shows I'm supposed to hate as a 21st century guy... a short list

Gilmore Girls - can't help but to love that show, ever since I saw Sin City, Rory has gotten SO MUCH SEXIER!

Sex & the City - Apart from the fact they cared way too much about shoes and I didn't really get into the hype, I love the series and Mr. Big is one of my all-time favourite sitcom characters.

Dawsons Creek - they only broadcasted it for a few weeks, but I loved what I saw... never had the time to get into it though

the A-Team - the odd one out but it's so bad I love it. Everything about this show is corny, which is what makes it great.

E.R. - is it wrong to love ER?

the Dukes of Hazzard - I was a superfan when I was a kid, and still am

Totally Spies - it's on tv every morning before I go to work and... yeah I've seen every episode twice

strangely enough I hate (HATE!) Desperate Housewives though.

I used to watch Sex and the City on TBS all the time. Another show that kinda sucks but I can't stop watching is Popular. It's really, really, stupid but I can't stop watching.

DChess
06-02-2007, 02:39 PM
why did my post get deleted

Smokey Joe
06-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Sorry, I wasn't aware that you represented the entire white race.

Who said I'm white?

I might be white, but you never know ;)

-black
06-02-2007, 05:07 PM
your white

Smokey Joe
06-02-2007, 05:10 PM
your white
of course I am :)

-black
06-02-2007, 05:13 PM
guess what