1.Sammie Starughter
2.Calvin McRae
3.Derrick Doggett
4.Bret Myer
5.Dorian Smith

bored of education
05-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Marcus Freeman
Matt Ryan not really a sleeper but I think has the chance to be best Qb coming out next year esp. most NFL ready.

Acreboy
05-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I'll get called a homer if I say Alley Broussard but he has 1st round talent just needs the work ethic. Oh what the hell, scratch Alley out..

islandboy843
05-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Justin Forsett
Phillip Merling

Sniper
05-27-2007, 10:17 PM
I'll get called a homer if I say Alley Broussard but he has 1st round talent just needs the work ethic. Oh what the hell, scratch Alley out..

Wasn't Broussard the guy supposed to start 2 years ago but tore his ACL? He looked pretty good before that.

Homer pic yes, but Michigan's Adrian Arrington is a good WR who could end up being a very good slot receiver in the pros. Good hands, average speed. Just a little off the field baggage, but a good player

doingthisinsteadofwork
05-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Worrell Williams
Sam Keller

M.O.T.H.
05-27-2007, 11:52 PM
My boy Cory Boyd is going to be a beast machine this year... you heard me... Beast Machine.

jbeans187
05-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Owen Schmitt - WVU, i read hes going to play TE this year that will give Pat White a good saftey blanket and surprise some defenses that overlook him.

Will Franklin - WR - Mizzou, primed for a huge year, he can burn any corner he ll play, mad hops, and a pretty good set of hands

DorianSmith
05-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Justin Forsett
Phillip Merling

ive liked Merling for awhile hope he does good this year

dabears10
05-28-2007, 01:08 AM
Luke Drone, Kye Stewart.

sodar21
05-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Rashard Mendenhall of Illinois.

5'11 200+ lbs, 4.4ish 40, ran for 640 yards at 8.2 YPC. Once he gets the full role this year one has to expect his YPC to drop but thats still impressive.

elway777
05-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Herschel Dennis, RB, The University of Southern California

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
05-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Xavier Lee

DorianSmith
05-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Herschel Dennis, RB, The University of Southern California

No 1 from USC is a sleeper

underscore
05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Austin Scott, RB, PSU, could be a sleeper.

He put together one of the best seasons in high school history (in the top division in the state) as a senior in high school, but never really figured it all out in college, and saw Tony Hunt get the forefront.

Scott's a 5th year senior, with his last carries coming in the 2006 Orange Bowl when he ran for over 100 yds vs. FSU.

If he can put it all together, he could rush for over 1000 yds.

That said, he may well sleep just as much as he is a sleeper.

brat316
05-28-2007, 03:55 PM
The WR from penn state uhh ...

jbeans187
05-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Xavier Lee

Is he starting???

Sniper
05-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Austin Scott, RB, PSU, could be a sleeper.

He put together one of the best seasons in high school history (in the top division in the state) as a senior in high school, but never really figured it all out in college, and saw Tony Hunt get the forefront.

Scott's a 5th year senior, with his last carries coming in the 2006 Orange Bowl when he ran for over 100 yds vs. FSU.

If he can put it all together, he could rush for over 1000 yds.

That said, he may well sleep just as much as he is a sleeper.

His senior year he was incredible. I went to the same HS and saw most of the games. He had almost 4,000 yards and 53 touchdowns. It was outrageous. If he gets his head screwed on straight he could be phenomenal. When he got the chance vs. FSU a couple years ago he had a hell of a game

Sniper
05-28-2007, 06:11 PM
The WR from penn state uhh ...

Jordan Norwood? Deon Butler? Derrick Williams?

Michigan
05-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Lawrence Wilson will be a round 1/2 pick this year.

DorianSmith
05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Lawrence Wilson will be a round 1/2 pick this year.

who does he play for

-black
05-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Worrell Williams
Sam Keller

Good choice

JC the Savior
05-28-2007, 10:50 PM
I think Kellar is in for a good season

DorianSmith
05-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Maybe But if he doesnt we will look dumb

Da Mpls Kid
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
My Sleepers are:
QB,- Andre Woodson Kentucky not a true sleeper for must ofus you follow the draft but the rest of the people don't know about him yet.
Matt Ryan Boston College also not a true sleeper but most don't talk about as a top QB in the draft.

RB-Felix Jones Arkansas plays behind the great Darren McFadden so most don't talk about him. Also only a Jr this year so might wait for McFadden to leave so he can shine all alone.
Amir Pinnix Minnesota he could be a very solid RB in the NFL Minnesota has produced some pretty good RB for the NFL.
Lance Ball Maryland, this guy is a bowling ball shares carries not in college but could be a good RB in the NFL.Stock should raise after the combine.

WR- Sammie Stroughter Oregon State, Not sure if he is still a sleeper much more seems alot of people have jump on the bandwagon already and it's only gonna get more full as the season begins.

OT-Heath Bennedict Newberry dudes a beast 6'6 320lbs small school O-linemen have proven to be good picks in the passed and he should be not different.

DE- Brandon Miller Georgia Hie played LB last year but might move down to DE this year and should be a beast getting to the QB. Good fit for the 3-4 defence in the NFL.

DT- Dre Moore Maryland, not sure if he fit's the sleeper roll but dudes a freak and stock will raise fast after ther combine next year.

DorianSmith
05-28-2007, 11:36 PM
My Sleepers are:
QB,- Andre Woodson Kentucky not a true sleeper for must ofus you follow the draft but the rest of the people don't know about him yet.
Matt Ryan Boston College also not a true sleeper but most don't talk about as a top QB in the draft.

RB-Felix Jones Arkansas plays behind the great Darren McFadden so most don't talk about him. Also only a Jr this year so might wait for McFadden to leave so he can shine all alone.
Amir Pinnix Minnesota he could be a very solid RB in the NFL Minnesota has produced some pretty good RB for the NFL.
Lance Ball Maryland, this guy is a bowling ball shares carries not in college but could be a good RB in the NFL.Stock should raise after the combine.

WR- Sammie Stroughter Oregon State, Not sure if he is still a sleeper much more seems alot of people have jump on the bandwagon already and it's only gonna get more full as the season begins.

OT-Heath Bennedict Newberry dudes a beast 6'6 320lbs small school O-linemen have proven to be good picks in the passed and he should be not different.

DE- Brandon Miller Georgia Hie played LB last year but might move down to DE this year and should be a beast getting to the QB. Good fit for the 3-4 defence in the NFL.

DT- Dre Moore Maryland, not sure if he fit's the sleeper roll but dudes a freak and stock will raise fast after ther combine next year.

Sammie is a great player and Dre Moore will surprise alot of ppl

coCANES17
05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
QB - Anthony Morelli(Penn State) Josh Johnson (San Diego)
RB - Dantrell Savage(Oklahoma State)
WR - Amarri Jackson(South Florida) Keenan Burton(Kentucky)
TE - Cornelius Ingram(Florida)
OL - Tony Hills Jr.(Texas) Pedro Sosa(Rutgers)
DE - Louis Holmes(Arizona) Albert Mclellan(Marshall) Phillip Merling(Clemson)
DT - B.J. Raji(Boston College)
LB - J Leman(Illinois) Malik Jackson(Louisville) Jerod Mayo(Tennessee)
CB - Woodny Turenne(Louisville)
S - Nehemiah Warrick(Michigan State)

Phrost
05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
WAY WAY WAAY WAAAY WAAY too early.

doingthisinsteadofwork
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Its never to early.

DorianSmith
05-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Its never to early.

Agreed!Its never to late to talk about the Draft or to early to do anything that involes the draft!!!:D :o

reese
05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
My Sleepers are:

brandon miller is the starting MLB at uga

Grizzlegom
05-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Jordan Norwood? Deon Butler? Derrick Williams?

he must be referring to Terrell Golden since he's our only senior WR.

i was gonna say austin scott because he has no reason not to shine this year but he will probably do something stupid and end up losing his starting job to royster anyway.

mav91
05-30-2007, 09:07 AM
cory boyd
rafael little

reese
05-30-2007, 09:30 AM
cory boyd
rafael little

i guess u dont kno what sleeper means

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
05-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Is he starting???

I believe he's in the lead, not quite sure about it though.