PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Blue Jays: (Chucky) Vs. Kansas City Royals (adschofield)

KCJ58
05-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Chucky

SS: Hanley Ramirez
OF: Grady Sizemore
3B: RYan Zimmerman
DH: Travis Snider
OF: Nick Markakis
2B: Ian Kinsler
1B: Adam Lind
OF: Matt Kemp
C: Jeff Clement

2B/SS/3B/DH: Aaron Hill

Rotation:
Cole Hamels
Homer Bailey
Ervin Santana
Adam Loewan
Matt Garza

CLoser: Jonathan Broxton

adschofield

1. Stephen Drew-SS
2. Andrew McCutchen-CF
3. Joe Mauer-C
4. Prince Fielder-1B
5. Brandon Wood-LF
6. Alex Gordon-3B
7. Evan Longoria-2B
8. Andy LaRoche-DH
9. Carlos Quentin-RF
Bench: Fernando Martinez

SP-Jeremy Bonderman
SP-Matt Cain
SP- Mike Pelfrey
SP-Yovani Gallardo
SP-Clayton Kershaw
CL-Chris Perez

Chucky
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Chucky

SS: Hanley Ramirez
OF: Grady Sizemore
3B: RYan Zimmerman
DH: Travis Snider
OF: Nick Markakis
2B: Ian Kinsler
1B: Adam Lind
OF: Matt Kemp
C: Jeff Clement

2B/SS/3B/DH: Aaron Hill

Rotation:
Cole Hamels
Homer Bailey
Ervin Santana
Adam Loewan
Matt Garza

CLoser: Jonathan Broxton

adschofield

1. Stephen Drew-SS
2. Andrew McCutchen-CF
3. Joe Mauer-C
4. Prince Fielder-1B
5. Brandon Wood-LF
6. Alex Gordon-3B
7. Evan Longoria-2B
8. Andy LaRoche-DH
9. Carlos Quentin-RF
Bench: Fernando Martinez

SP-Jeremy Bonderman
SP-Matt Cain
SP- Mike Pelfrey
SP-Yovani Gallardo
SP-Clayton Kershaw
CL-Chris Perez

heres my explanation

C: Clement<Mauer
1B: Adam Lind< Prince
2B: Ian Kinsler>Evan Longoriea
SS:Hanley>Drew
3B: Zimmermen >Gordon
OF:Sizemore> Mcutchen
OF:Kemp> Quentin
OF: Markakis>Branden Wood
DH:Snider<Laroche
Bench: Aaron HIll>Fernando Martinez

Rotation
SP: COle Hamels = Bonderman
SP: HOmer Bailey<Matt Cain
SP: Ervin Santana> Pelfrey
SP: Loewan> Gallardo
SP:Garza>Kershaw
RP: Broxton>Perez

I think that proves why my team is better

Rob S
05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
is this for right now or over the course of a few years?

RoyHall#1
05-28-2007, 08:48 PM
either way it's Chucky but good question

Chucky
05-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Can someone explain to me how they think the other team is better, i dont get why i am losing, i mean look at my explanation

adschofield
05-28-2007, 11:01 PM
heres my explanation

2B: Ian Kinsler>Evan Longoriea
3B: Zimmermen >Gordon
OF:Kemp> Quentin
OF: Markakis>Branden Wood
Bench: Aaron HIll>Fernando Martinez

Rotation
SP: Loewan> Gallardo
SP:Garza>Kershaw

I think that proves why my team is better

2B: Ian Kinsler<Evan Longoria; Don't be fooled by Kinsler's quick start
3B: Zimmermen <Gordon; Gordon has more power and speed
OF:Kemp< Quentin; Quentin has already drawn comparsions to Jason Bay, while Kemp has a ways to go development wise
OF: Markakis>Brandon Wood
Bench: Aaron HIll<Fernando Martinez; MArtinez is only 19 and is tearing it up in AA

Rotation
SP: Loewan< Gallardo; Gallardo has ace stuff
SP:Garza<Kershaw; Garza really struggled last September in the bigs

10 to 5

Chucky
05-28-2007, 11:10 PM
2B: Ian Kinsler<Evan Longoria; Don't be fooled by Kinsler's quick start
3B: Zimmermen <Gordon; Gordon has more power and speed
OF:Kemp< Quentin; Quentin has already drawn comparsions to Jason Bay, while Kemp has a ways to go development wise
OF: Markakis>Brandon Wood
Bench: Aaron HIll<Fernando Martinez; MArtinez is only 19 and is tearing it up in AA

Rotation
SP: Loewan< Gallardo; Gallardo has ace stuff
SP:Garza<Kershaw; Garza really struggled last September in the bigs

10 to 5

Loewan has actually proven it at the MLB level tha he can be good. Gordon has struglled a lot in MLB, while Zimmy is already a stud. Aaron hill is really pulling it together this year, and is very versatile. Garza is a stud, who is one of the best pitching prospects in the game. Kemp and quentin is about a tuss up

adschofield
05-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Loewan has actually proven it at the MLB level tha he can be good. Gordon has struglled a lot in MLB, while Zimmy is already a stud. Aaron hill is really pulling it together this year, and is very versatile. Garza is a stud, who is one of the best pitching prospects in the game. Kemp and quentin is about a tuss up

Gordon has been hot as of late and has only struggled b/c he made the jump from AA to the MLB. Last September, Matt Garza had a 5.76 ERA, he walked 23 batters in 50 innings, which is horrible. Adam Loewen has a 5.37 ERA with 62 walks in 112 innings, which is not too stellar either. And in his 2nd season with the Nationals, when Zimmerman should be dominating, he has a .249 BA, which hardly qualifies him as a 'stud.' Aaron Hill has only played one position in his career, I don't think that qualifies him as versatile. Also, this past week Carlos Quentin has hit .375 BA, while Matt Kemp is still in the minors.

Chucky
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Gordon has been hot as of late and has only struggled b/c he made the jump from AA to the MLB. Last September, Matt Garza had a 5.76 ERA, he walked 23 batters in 50 innings, which is horrible. Adam Loewen has a 5.37 ERA with 62 walks in 112 innings, which is not too stellar either. And in his 2nd season with the Nationals, when Zimmerman should be dominating, he has a .249 BA, which hardly qualifies him as a 'stud.' Aaron Hill has only played one position in his career, I don't think that qualifies him as versatile. Also, this past week Carlos Quentin has hit .375 BA, while Matt Kemp is still in the minors.

Aaron Hill actually played 3rd base in his first year when he was called up, he played short in the minors, and has played some short with the Jays, and is now a 2B, so yes that is versatile. also Zimmerman is just heating up, and was great last year. Kemp did more last year, than quentin has done this year, but there is just a logjam in dodgers prospects and starters. Most people arent too worried about Garza, he was just called up a little too early. but in a year he should be back in the majors

adschofield
05-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Aaron Hill actually played 3rd base in his first year when he was called up, he played short in the minors, and has played some short with the Jays, and is now a 2B, so yes that is versatile. also Zimmerman is just heating up, and was great last year. Kemp did more last year, than quentin has done this year, but there is just a logjam in dodgers prospects and starters. Most people arent too worried about Garza, he was just called up a little too early. but in a year he should be back in the majors

On Espn.com, it says that Aaron Hill has only played 2B this season, and also there is probably a reason why Aaron Hill doesn't play SS anymore.

Chucky
05-29-2007, 06:28 AM
On Espn.com, it says that Aaron Hill has only played 2B this season, and also there is probably a reason why Aaron Hill doesn't play SS anymore.

Ya because Russ Adams was supposed to be the SS of the future, so they moved hill to second, he is a solid SS, and a solid 3B, and a very good 2B

Chucky
05-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Bump.......

Chucky
05-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Bump.......