PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska OT Chris Patrick

Grave Digger
05-28-2007, 07:31 PM
I read somewhere he is going in the supplemental draft. Where do you all see him going (mid-round/late round?).

Does anyone know how good he is? Obviously he'd be a great zone blocking prospect for Denver and Green Bay. I've read he can play guard also. How good was he at Nebraska?

Where would he have ranked among the '07 OTs, and where would he have gone?

Stufazz
05-29-2007, 05:28 PM
His main strength is the passing game, tho his running game is solid. He has improved alot and come a long way over the years. He really should stay this year tho imo

bwillie26
06-03-2007, 12:13 AM
He didn't leave school early, Patrick was dismissed for unknown reasons. Rumors flew that it was drug problems, but that's pure speculation.

Patrick is an effort kind of guy. Doesn't do anything spectacular, but can get by due to his non-stop motor.

He's a converted DE, and has only played OT for 2 seasons. He is only in the 280-290lbs. range, and I don't really know how much weight he can hold on his frame.

He's a bit like Ryan Harris, I suppose. His weight problems will likely hold him back from being a real good OT in the future. But I guess we'll see.