PDA

View Full Version : What's going to happen to Tank?

Hurricane Ditka
05-29-2007, 08:17 PM
His meeting with Goddell was a good two or three weeks ago, when are we get some sort of answer on this?

Smokey Joe
05-29-2007, 08:37 PM
I think it was suppossed to be announced this weekend, but due to the holiday, they are going to announce it on thursday.

awfullyquiet
06-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Pulling this one up here.
does anyone think it's still kind of bogus that they cut him before there were any results?

What if the bloodtest says that it was 0.00? (+- .01)
who'll feel stupid?

k0ng
06-25-2007, 08:42 PM
does anyone think it's still kind of bogus that they cut him before there were any results?

who'll feel stupid?

Eh, I doubt they cut him based on BAC alone. There probably is something they are not telling us.

sweetness34
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM

who'll feel stupid?

Him being out past curfew was the straw that broke the camels back. It was a very minor offense but he was on a short leash to begin with.

awfullyquiet
06-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Him being out past curfew was the straw that broke the camels back. It was a very minor offense but he was on a short leash to begin with.

at least he wasn't in vegas.
seriously.

i get pulled over all the time. mostly because i'm in sketch neighborhoods and cops are ridiculous. release news to the press. it just becomes rather inevitable that something minor that not one person in the world should care about.

i mean. i bet the same thing would happen if he had a speeding ticket. or something like that.

there's something not right yet about this situation.
and it's so under a microscope it's mindboggling.

Smokey Joe
06-25-2007, 11:20 PM

who'll feel stupid?
It doesn't matter. He was on a short leash, and was lucky to still be on the team after the earlier incident w/ the guns and Posey. A speeding ticket and a possibility of a DUI would probably not even cause a lot of players to get even suspended, but Tank wasn't in the same situation like other players. He broke the law, and him being out at 3 in the morning speeding and probably having a few is not a good sign of him making a conscious effort to "change his ways".

BUSTKUNTLAWL
06-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I bet he will end up a Raider.

bearfan
06-26-2007, 10:59 PM
I bet he will end up a Raider.

Id bet Bengal

awfullyquiet
07-06-2007, 03:37 AM

who'll feel stupid?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2926935

under the legal limit?

Smokey Joe
07-06-2007, 11:40 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2926935

under the legal limit?
Dude, it was no tolerance thing. Tank had another run in with the law, and Jerry Angelo and the Bears made it very clear, 1 more incident, and he was gone.

awfullyquiet
07-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Dude, it was no tolerance thing. Tank had another run in with the law, and Jerry Angelo and the Bears made it very clear, 1 more incident, and he was gone.

oh don't get me wrong. i don't disagree that the fact he was out past curfew and all.
i also think that he was particuarly mistreated by cops.
he blew a .072, they were just looking for something to put on him instead of stopping him. and letting him walk with no traffic violation.
if that would have happened. there would have been no problems.
i think THAT right there is ridiculous