Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did your team draft the prospects you wanted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your team draft the prospects you wanted?

What are some prospects that you, personally, wanted your team to draft, and they did end up drafting them?

Also, what are some prospects you did not want your team to draft, but they did anyways?

For the 49ers, i really wanted jason hill and tarrell brown. They drafted them in the 3rd and 5th round respectively. I was really glad we got them.

As for any prospects that i didnt want us to draft, there werent really any. Most of the other picks i didnt know about, or were on my list but just not as high as other prospective picks.

I really wanted Reggie Nelson on the Falcons, but it never happened. It worked out though, as we got Chris Houston, and Jimmy Williams moves to FS.

Comment

I really wanted AD, Dumb Viking ;)

Comment

Hmm, I liked picking up Lorenzo Booker. Other than that I really wasn't a huge fan of anyone else we drafted, but I do like Beck and Satele. Didn't really like any of the other picks.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Personally i wanted Branch for the Packers, but other than that i really didnt care. I loved the Jones pick and i can see us draftin Lowery next year. I wish we drafted Powdrell, but hes on our team. He'll surprise and be the starter, i know he will, if hes 100&#37;

Comment

I wanted a safety but there was no value at the #26 pick for the Eagles. Dwayne Jarrett was still around as was David Harris, but I guess a fourth string QB is a good pick at that spot.

Comment

i really wanted the jets to pick up either carricker or francis. but i didnt really think of revis or harris as a possibility so i am content with missing out on them.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                Hmm, I liked picking up Lorenzo Booker. Other than that I really wasn't a huge fan of anyone else we drafted, but I do like Beck and Satele. Didn't really like any of the other picks.
                really? thats kind of mind boguling coming from you

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I LOVED OUR DRAFT... wow like i was angry we didnt get P-Willy at first but... i got my fav linebacker in the draft beaing Poz and my favorite safety in the draft being Wendling... it was good all round because we really needed a back and lynch fit well

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

No.But I was happy with how our draft went overall.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

If the Packers didn't draft Landry (which was highly unlikely) I wanted them to pick up Rouse in the mid rounds. We used a 3rd on him.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Brandon Meriweather was one of my favorite players in the draft and he filled a position of need, so I loved that pick as a Pats fan. That was about it though considering we didn't pick again until round 4. I have always been a Justise Hairston fan though, I liked picking him up in the later rounds, he could be a good power back.

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                            really? thats kind of mind boguling coming from you
                            :/ I actually like good FSU players, just hard to find them.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              :/ I actually like good FSU players, just hard to find them.
                              HAHAHAHA now a days... yes.... back in the day... wow you could buy them by the bucket full

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information