Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn VS. 2008 QB Draft Class.

Few quick questions...

Do you think Quinn is better than the QB's in next years QB class?

Do you think that giving up a 2nd and a first was a steep price for the Browns to pay?

What % chance is it that Quinn will be in training camp day one in your mind?

Who do you think the best QB is in the 2008 draft? What is his strengths/weaknesses in your mind?

What are Quinns Strengths/Weaknesses?

Also, just curious, by what game do you think Brady Quinn will start?

its pretty early.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
      its pretty early.
      Thats kind of the point, if we knew how Quinn was as a pro then we could judge but we cant, so I'm asking what your thoughts on the questions I listed are.

Comment

I personaly like Quinn better than Brian Brohm because of his tools and his toughness. I also like him better than woodson because he is a great passer yet quite mobile and i don't know if woodson is both of those yet.

I do think Quinn will be in training camp and because of it will start by week 4

Comment

Brohm is light years ahead of Quinn.

Comment

Before the draft even I was more a fan of Quinn and Russell than Brohm or Woodson or Brennan. Woodson intrigues me though as a prospect

Comment

I want to see if Woodson continues to develop before I compare him to Quinn. However, Brady Quinn is far superior to Brian Brohm.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                Brohm is light years ahead of Quinn.
                No, not at all.
                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                  No, not at all.
                  Please do tell.

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  I want to see if Woodson continues to develop before I compare him to Quinn. However, Brady Quinn is far superior to Brian Brohm.
                  If by far superior you mean vastly overrated then yes, far superior.

Comment

Brian Brohm>Brady Quinn

have had the discussion to many times so thats all I will say on the subject. CAN NOT wait to see Brohm prove himself this season

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Brohm is probably considered a better prospect than Quinn in league circles, but right now he has more flaws in his game than Quinn did as a rising senior. Brohm has a stronger arm though and even better accuracy. I think it will only take Brady 2 years to develop into a great QB, and it might take Brohm about 3 depending on which team picks him. (Probably be faster on a team like Minnesota who is a QB and a #1 WR away from a great offense)

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        Brohm is probably considered a better prospect than Quinn in league circles, but right now he has more flaws in his game than Quinn did as a rising senior. Brohm has a stronger arm though and even better accuracy. I think it will only take Brady 2 years to develop into a great QB, and it might take Brohm about 3 depending on which team picks him. (Probably be faster on a team like Minnesota who is a QB and a #1 WR away from a great offense)
                        Brohm doesn't have a stronger arm, it's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                          Brohm doesn't have a stronger arm, it's weak.
                          Say what now?

Comment

I wonder whether Brohm gets hurt this year. If he does, then it'll be three years in a row and he's gonna be labeled "fragile" just like that.

Comment

I like Quinn more than Brohm, but a lot of next year's quarterback class is a mystery at this point. If Woodson repeats then all bets are off.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information