Supplemental Draft Predictions Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplemental Draft Predictions Thread

Paul Olver: Kansas City Chiefs - They're the team that needs him most, out of the teams he's been said to be visiting with.

Jared Gaither: Baltimore Ravens - Just a gut feeling.

Chris Patrick: Minnestoa Vikings - Could end up being the final piece on that interior OL.

If Gaither is drafted by us, I will be doing backflips of joy for about 3 weeks strait!!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      If Gaither is drafted by us, I will be doing backflips of joy for about 3 weeks strait!!!
      That pick would excite me as well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

OT Jared Gaither Maryland
        (3rd round) By Miami Dolphins

CB Paul Oliver Geogia
        (5th Round) By Washington Redskins

OG Chris Patrick Nebraska
        (7th Round) by Seattle Seahawks

What do you guys think?
        9ers rock

Comment

Originally posted by Scout49 View Post
          OT Jared Gaither Maryland
          (3rd round) By Miami Dolphins

CB Paul Oliver Geogia
          (5th Round) By Washington Redskins

OG Chris Patrick Nebraska
          (7th Round) by Seattle Seahawks

What do you guys think?
          Gaither 4th
          Oliver 5th

Patrick undrafted

Comment

Jared Gaither - Arizona Cardinals - 4th round
            Paul Oliver - San Diego Chargers - 3rd round
            Patrick Undrafted

Comment

I don't see Gaither going before Olvier.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Jared Gaither - Arizona Cardinals - 4th round
                Paul Oliver - San Diego Chargers - 3rd round
                Patrick Undrafted
                I don't think the Chargers have a 3rd rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                  I don't see Gaither going before Olvier.
                  4th isnt before 3rd and i dont know what the chargers have i just picked a team that i thought he would fit on

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    4th isnt before 3rd and i dont know what the chargers have i just picked a team that i thought he would fit on
                    That first reply wasn't to you, it was to the two posts above yours.

Comment

Paul Olver: Detriot Lions 5th round

Jared Gaither: New York Jets 5th round

Chris Patrick: New York Giants 7th round

Comment

I can't see Oliver making it to the 5th round. The Chiefs should end up with another 4th from the Green trade, so I think they'll at the least bid a 4th on him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                          I can't see Oliver making it to the 5th round. The Chiefs should end up with another 4th from the Green trade, so I think they'll at the least bid a 4th on him.
                          Oh please. He's extremely overrated. He held CJ to a couple yards, great. Did you see who was throwing to CJ? Oliver didn't shut down CJ, Reggie Ball did. His recent workout was far from spectacular with a 4.5 - 4.6 forty. There are linebackers that run faster than him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he went undrafted.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                            Oh please. He's extremely overrated. He held CJ to a couple yards, great. Did you see who was throwing to CJ? Oliver didn't shut down CJ, Reggie Ball did. His recent workout was far from spectacular with a 4.5 - 4.6 forty. There are linebackers that run faster than him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he went undrafted.
                            Maybe he is a bit overrated, but the Chiefs seem to have alot of interest, a huge need for a youth and depth at CB, and 10 draft picks for 2007, and while he might be a little overrated by others, you are underrating him IMO. He had a legit shot at the 1st round had he stayed in school.
                            Last edited by LarryJohnson27; 06-29-2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                              Most other draft picks had several months to prepare for their workouts and the draft. If Oliver had that much time I'm sure his 40 time would have been in the 4.4's. However, I am glad his time wasn't that fast so some teams are scared off. There is a difference between timed speed and game speed. Oliver has good game speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information