X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Gaither workout on Monday, July 9th

49ers | Team will attend Gaither's workout
    Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:59:30 -0700

Matthew Barrows, of the Sacramento Bee, reports the San Francisco 49ers will attend University of Maryland OT Jared Gaither's workout Monday, July 9. Gaither is available in the NFL's supplemental draft.

Anybody know where there might be information about any other teams that are attending his workout?

Hopefully, The Ravens will be attending his workout.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I'm pretty sure every team will be there.
      9ers rock

Comment

There at least one other player working out on Monday and, I think, one on Wednesday.

Comment

and someone said that Nolan doesn't like lazy players...

Comment

I can't wait to see what sucker drafts him. Hopefully someone from the AFC.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              and someone said that Nolan doesn't like lazy players...

That someone is me!. Nolan will not take some one if he has a questionable work ethic PLAIN AND SIMPLE! The 9ers are just doing the job looking at all there options to make there team better. I can garrenty the 9ers will not draft him on thursday's supp draft.
              9ers rock

Comment

Those 4.7 rumors will be put to death finally. I say Gaither will run 5.1

Comment

Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
                  Those 4.7 rumors will be put to death finally. I say Gaither will run 5.1
                  I wouldn't be surprised to see him run a sub 5.0 forty.

Comment

The Ravens, Falcons, and Jaguars have reportedly shown "particular interest" in Maryland OT and Supplemental Draft hopeful Jared Gaither.

There has even been some talk that Gaither could go in the first round. He appears to have passed Georgia CB Paul Oliver as the draft's top prospect.

this comes from rotoworld and the source was espn

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2929635

Pompey said, though, that his client's weight is in the manageable 315- to 322-pound range -- it has been listed at times as high as 350 pounds -- and added that the 6-feet-9 Gaither continues to work hard and will be ready for the start of NFL training camp later this month.
                      If he workouts out well tomorrow at 320 I could definitely see someone pulling the trigger on him with a 3rd rounder.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

I'm predicting a 7.35 forty. 2 reps of 125 pounds. I'm just messing. It should be interesting to see how he does. Perhaps his workout will get him into the first day despite the fact that he is "lazy and knows little about football".

On a side note; Allstar game on tuesday, Birthday on wednesday, and supp. draft on thursday. Pretty nice middle of the week coming up.

Comment

That lazy and knows little about football quote is ridiculous. Yes he has academic problems and is lazy in the classroom, but on the field, when healthy, he can dominate, and has. His entire freshman year he was one of the best OTs in the country. Last year he struggled with injuries as well as academic issues so he didn't have the freshman year he had but he still did very well. He isn't lazy on the field and he has shown the technique to come in and be very good depth at least in his first year.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            That lazy and knows little about football quote is ridiculous. Yes he has academic problems and is lazy in the classroom, but on the field, when healthy, he can dominate, and has. His entire freshman year he was one of the best OTs in the country. Last year he struggled with injuries as well as academic issues so he didn't have the freshman year he had but he still did very well. He isn't lazy on the field and he has shown the technique to come in and be very good depth at least in his first year.
                            Don't kill the messenger.

http://www.bigblueview.com/story/2007/7/3/235526/9489

"I covered Jared for two seasons as a beat writer and while he is massive, he is also lazy and knows little football. He flunked off the team despite repeated chances because he just didn't want to go to class. Everyone told him he'd be an NFL star, but not with that work ethic. I'd say he's asixth-rounder at best in the supplemental draft and maybe you can work him on the practice squad for a year. He can't come right in and start."

- Rick Snider

Comment

I've still seen you post that quote 3 times. Just because one guy says it doesn't mean it's true.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information