Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tim Teabow have the potential to go #1 overall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tim Teabow have the potential to go #1 overall?

What do you guys think about that?

No. He has the mobility to be very successful in the NFL but he hasn't proven that he can throw consistently at a higher level. If he becomes the QB that in high school set Florida state records for passing yards them maybe I'll change my mind but his passing ability is in question for me.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Way to soon to tell he hasnt even started a college game.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

One thing is for sure. Tim Tebow has a much better shot at #1 overall than Tim Teabow does.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
          One thing is for sure. Tim Tebow has a much better shot at #1 overall than Tim Teabow does.
          Word. But I'd say both of them definitely have a shot at it.

Comment

Matt Stafford apparently is the next Elway according to UGA fans.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Does he have the potential? Certainly.

We at least know the kid can run with the best of them, and from his high school footage we know he has a pretty good arm. Obviously he's going to have to adjust to reading defenses and all that, but nothing has indicated he is incapable of this.

My question is if he can nail down all the intricacies of Meyer's offense. The last guy to dominate in this offense was Alex Smith, who was very bright, and the guy who ran it well last year, Chris Leak, was a true student of the game. If Tebow can put in the hours and click with Meyer's offense, he certainly has everything you want physically to be a top draft pick.

Comment

It all depends...What's his hand size?
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

If he can show the ability to pass the ball well and make good decisions, sure. His physical abilities and running game would be among the best for NFL QBs, but nobody knows if he can play QB well enough yet.

Comment

Well which of the two projects to be a better NFL QB? Stafford or Tebow?

Comment

Originally posted by GoinDeepWithCJ View Post
                      I will go with Stafford.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Potential to be number 1 overall? Absolutely. He has all the tools and measurables you look for, all he has to do is produce and so far he hasnt done anything to show me he cant.

Comment

I like the old fashion "drop back and throw it" QB. I wouldn't want him on my team. Find me a QB that you can compare to Peyton Manning and i'd take him over a QB that compares to Vick.

Comment

He already has the size and speed prototype, so in that sense he doesn't really have a ceiling for potential. 3 years of starting experience could improve his passing substantially, therefore he has the potential to go #1.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by GoinDeepWithCJ View Post
                              I prefer Stafford myself right now . That being said, I'd like to see Tebow throw more before I judge. All I really know about Tebow is he's good fullback option. I also do prefer pro-style quarterbacks as opposed to dual threat guys, because pro-style guys tend to be more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information