News on some pro qb prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on some pro qb prospects

Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and has been the best in chalk talk sessions.
    Last edited by goblue8888; 07-25-2007, 10:48 AM.

Originally posted by goblue8888 View Post
    Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and been the best on chalk talk sessions.
    This coming from the unbiased opinion of goblue. Wonder who he's a fan of.

Comment

Right now the elite 11 is going on. This camp is for the best 12 high school senior qb's but there are also 6 counslers. Well this year the counselors are Colt Brennan, Chase Daniel ,Chad Henne ,Nate Longshore, Mark Sanchez and, Andre' Woodson. Well getting to my point, chad henne has been far and away the best at the camp and this is what i also expect to happen when nfl qb workouts start. Henne has had the best arm, accuracy, footwork, and been the best on chalk talk sessions.
      Even though Mark Sanchez could be the golden boy some day for USC, I don't think he belongs there to be a counselor. He has never started a game at USC and as I recall, does not have the cleanest history.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Where did you hear that he has been "far and away the best"? Or are you there to watch it and relaying your opinion to us?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
          Where did you hear that he has been "far and away the best"? Or are you there to watch it and relaying your opinion to us?
          Guys at student sports

Comment

No Booty?
            Do the invitations have something to do with team sponsorships?

Comment

Guys at student sports
              Oh yes, the QB experts at Student Sports. Good to know what they think of Henne.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

laugh out loud material.

eh... who knows, maybe he is...

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                  Oh yes, the QB experts at Student Sports. Good to know what they think of Henne.
                  HAHAHA! Great Post!

Comment

I still think it will be a very close race between Brohm and Woodson. I think they will also both have great careers.

Comment

Henne is solid but he's not great. He's a guy who'll do what just you expect of him. Not much more or much less.

Comment

you gotta love the booty :)

Comment

Colt Brennan's the best!
                          Cuz its all bout gettn laid!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            Colt Brennan's the best!
                            Cuz its all bout gettn laid!
                            QFT

(ten characters)

Comment

I know someone who's there, and who goes to Elite 11 each year. He even noted Henne is easily the best QB there...and he's a PSU fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information