Player Rankings Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Rankings Thread

Discuss the new rankings. Make sure to keep and clean and no responses like "they suck". Nothing wrong with disagreeing but give reasoning.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Sam Keller should be in the top five QB rankings.Keller>Ainge.
    Zbikowskie shouldnt be the #1 S.Cant cover.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I like Josh Barrett being in the top 5 safeties in the country, but no love to ASU center Mike Pollack?

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

i just think that Ray Rice should be listed in the underclassmen RB's and Courtney Green with the underclassmen Safety.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I like Josh Barrett being in the top 5 safeties in the country, but no love to ASU center Mike Pollack?
          I was actually just about to post about him. Just wanted to point out that he is much faster than Zbikowski and the majority of the others on that list. But I'm sure those 40 times will be refined and adjusted as the season progresses. Oh, and Scott doesn't have him as top 5 in the country. He has him as a top 5 senior.

Comment

Zbikowski runs in the in 4.4s, he is plenty fast. He tries to overcompensate for the lack of other good players in the ND secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Pittbc7 View Post
              Zbikowski runs in the in 4.4s, he is plenty fast. He tries to overcompensate for the lack of other good players in the ND secondary.
              Hmm. Well, he doesn't look as fast as Barrett from where I sit. Zbikowski's speed looks average to me. Barrett looks like a sub 4.4 guy. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Ernie Wheelwright will be a day one pick. That is all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

erik ainge over john david booty? puhlease. Won't matter since Booty is winning the heisman this year.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    erik ainge over john david booty? puhlease. Won't matter since Booty is winning the heisman this year.
                    Booty's height cost him there, and Ainge's potential is much greater than Booty's.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Hmm. Well, he doesn't look as fast as Barrett from where I sit. Zbikowski's speed looks average to me. Barrett looks like a sub 4.4 guy. Could be wrong though.
                      Too bad Zbikowski can't punch people out on the playing field cause that is the only thing he is truly good at. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                        Sam Keller should be in the top five QB rankings.Keller>Ainge.
                        Zbikowskie shouldnt be the #1 S.Cant cover.
                        No **** on Zbikowski. If Z is the #1 safety, this has to be a very weak class of safeties.

Comment

Originally posted by Pittbc7 View Post
                          Id actually have to say its the S position thats the worst in NDs secondary.He cant cover to save his life which is why he'll either be a boxer or a special teams player.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I definately think Colt Brennan should be over Henne And I personally would have Sam Keller over Henne, too. I'm not a big fan of Kyle Wright at all, and I think he's too high. I would have Ali Highsmith higher. He is undersized, but in the right system, he could be a star. I would put Antoine Cason over Terrell Thomas, too. Tom Zbikowski is too high. He's not the #1 senior safety unless he can play the way he did his sophomore yeae, which I'm not too hopeful about.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Disagree on...

Frank Okam- #4 overall prospect
                              Chad Henne- #8 overall prospect
                              Colt Brennan- #9 overall prospect
                              John Carlson- #12 overall prospect
                              Tom Zbikowski- #32 overall prospect/ #1 S
                              Yvenson Bernard- #9 runningback
                              Steve Justice- #6 center
                              Xavier Adibi- #6 outside linebacker
                              DJ Parker- #17 free safety