SMU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMU

i read today in the usa today that they believe that smu could be a real good team in the conference usa and have the most explosive offence..how do you scout the willis kid..can he be a good nfl player..who else on that team could be really good as well??

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    i read today in the usa today that they believe that smu could be a real good team in the conference usa and have the most explosive offence..how do you scout the willis kid..can he be a good nfl player..who else on that team could be really good as well??
    Willis is very small for a QB. He's like 6'1 210 if i'm not mistaken and he's not a the fastest guy.

Comment

Considering he's only a sophmore i would say yes

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Eh,

Maybe Brandon Jones with a great post season or Cedrick Dorsey if he can be a bowling ball like MJD or Nate Ilaoa...

Kenard Burley at OG and Reggie Carrington at ILB are their most likely draftable or UDFA prospects.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I was wondering this too. My friend used them against me in NCAA, i stomped him but he did better than usual

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

i dunno... the pats surprisingly drafted justin rogers and he's turning out to be a player so it plausible that they could have some prospects coming down... i have a friend that goes there and he thinks they might be able to legitimately compete a few years down the road so i'll take that for what its worth.
            Let's get it done Spaziani.

Belichick might be an a-hole... but I'd rather have an a-hole that wins than one that doesn't.

Comment

SMU has never been the same since the death penalty the NCAA handed down in the late 1980's.

Comment

Justin Willis hasn't started his sophomore season too well. 15-33 138 yards and 2 INTs against a Texas tech defense not known to be all that tough

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information