Which juniors do you think will leave early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which juniors do you think will leave early

On know it depends on how their season goes and if they avoid injury but who do you see leaving early?
    Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Desean and Darren
    Dont see any QB's coming out early

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

we all already kno darren mcfadden is gonna leave as a junior..other top juniors i see leavin r desean jackson, kenny phillips, calais campbell, michael oher, derrick harvey, steve slaton, james laurinaitis, martellus bennett, jonathan stewart and aqib talib just to name a few

Comment

Ray Rice is a lock to leave, that's what I've heard from a couple sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
          get ready to be flamed

Comment

Darren McFadden and Desean Jackson of course. I think Jonathan Stewart, Steve Slaton, and James Davis all leave too. Malcolm Kelly from Oklahoma and Mario Manningham too at WR. Martellus Bennett at TE. On defense Vernon Gholston and Malcolm Jenkins are gone after the year, and of course Calais Campbell, Aqib Talib, Justin King, Derrick Harvey, and Kenny Phillips. Unfortunately James Laurinaitis might leave too b/c his dad had problems when his body wore down from the wear and tear of wrestling, even though LBs at Ohio State usually stay 4 years under Jim Tressel.

Comment

I'm not too sure about Oher leaving. I don't expect Brandon Flowers or Victor Harris to leave early. I think Ore should leave early, seeing as no one wants a 23 or 24 year-old rookie.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                Who are your secret sources? Do you know his mom, or did you talk to his high school coach, or do you actually claim to be ray rice?

Comment

Ray Rice is one star that I can picture staying all four years. I don't know why.

Comment

I really don't think that Manningham comes out...Outside of Branch and Shazor Michigan doesn't have a lot of guys that come out early (and frankly coming out wasn't too good for either of those guys)
                    Also, like I said in another thread, Michigan's offense is going to need a guy to bring it together next season with Henne/Long/Hart leaving. We have a bunch of skilled younger guys like Brandon Minor, Greg Matthews, and Ryan Mallett, but they need a veteran to keep things together.

It's the same situation that Braylon Edwards was in. John Navarre and Chris Perry graduated, he was an All-American, and we didn't have an established QB or RB, but he stuck around and got us to the Rose Bowl.
                    Last edited by Apriori; 08-21-2007, 01:22 PM.

Comment

na i think manningham is gonna leave as a junior cuz practically every star on the Michigan O is a senior and he wont wanna be left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I'm not too sure about Oher leaving. I don't expect Brandon Flowers or Victor Harris to leave early. I think Ore should leave early, seeing as no one wants a 23 or 24 year-old rookie.
                        John Beck said hi.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          John Beck said hi.
                          Good for him. I don't want a player who's going to be 30 in a few years. That's just me. And age in the NFL is different for QBs and RBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Good for him. I don't want a player who's going to be 30 in a few years. That's just me. And age in the NFL is different for QBs and RBs.
                            ya cause the older your QB is the more experiance he usually has... older your runningback is means the more wear and tear he has on his body..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              na i think manningham is gonna leave as a junior cuz practically every star on the Michigan O is a senior and he wont wanna be left behind
                              Braylon did.

That's a terrible reason. I hope he stays now because you said that.

Also... Kenny and Calais are a lock to leave IMO. As sad as that makes me, it will be a devastating day in Miami when that happens IMO. I just hope Moncur stays after this year. He is going to have a breakout season this year and may even be better than Calais. ***gasp***

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information