Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherilus charged in bar brawl

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...icleid=1018668

Gosder Cherilus and DeJuan Tribble are facing assault charges. Should affect their stock somewhat.

What idiots! seriously, some people just don't get it.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Athletes these days baffle me.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Athletes these days baffle me.
        You shouldn't make all-encompassing comments like this bro. For every one or two guys making stupid, moronic choices, there's 500 more who are doing the right things. We as a nation glorify negativity, therefore the idiots are the ones who keep making it on the evening news.

Comment

There was a story about this before and Cherilus was attacking as a peacemaker more than actually fighting, and the guy that get messed up didn't get messed up until Cherilus got him out of where they were. Of course what was reported before could be wrong but I have a feeling this guy is just going after the athletes rather than the athletes doing something stupid. Until anyone actually gets in trouble it really doesn't hurt their stock.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL STORY (July 6)

It really sounds like Cherilus and Tribble are getting screwed in this situation.

Comment

I'll ask Gosder tonight

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

It seems like Cherilus and Tribble did get screwed, but they are two of the biggest leaders for this team right now and to put yourself in this situation is idiotic in itself. Both of these players had been solid off the field guys beofre this incident as well. Cherilus has top 15 potential and Tribble has a shot at round 1, its a shame to see this happen. Hopefully the punishments aren't too bad.

Comment

Am I gonna have to be the first one to make a Bengals joke? I don't wanna be 'that guy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    It seems like Cherilus and Tribble did get screwed, but they are two of the biggest leaders for this team right now and to put yourself in this situation is idiotic in itself. Both of these players had been solid off the field guys beofre this incident as well. Cherilus has top 15 potential and Tribble has a shot at round 1, its a shame to see this happen. Hopefully the punishments aren't too bad.
                    There are some people that are just boneheads (AJ Nicholson/Marcus Vick), but these players are human too. If there was a bar fight and he tried to help break it up, I applaud him. I mean I hate people saying "They shouldn't put themselves in this situation". He went to a bar with a friend. Unless he started the bar fight, then it's his fault, but if he tried to break it up, it's a bum rap. I've talked to Gosder for almost a year now and this doesn't sound like something he'd do.

Comment

Anyone know if they'll even play this season?
                      Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        There was a story about this before and Cherilus was attacking as a peacemaker more than actually fighting, and the guy that get messed up didn't get messed up until Cherilus got him out of where they were. Of course what was reported before could be wrong but I have a feeling this guy is just going after the athletes rather than the athletes doing something stupid. Until anyone actually gets in trouble it really doesn't hurt their stock.
                        That's one side of the story. Maybe that paper only got his side of it? I don't think they'd be filing charges if they didn't think the case had merit. Undoubtedly the DA knows about the details from the July 6th Globe story.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                          That's one side of the story. Maybe that paper only got his side of it? I don't think they'd be filing charges if they didn't think the case had merit. Undoubtedly the DA knows about the details from the July 6th Globe story.
                          I'm almost certain the paper would get more hits by targeting Gosder and DeJuan as the ruckus causers.

Comment

If Gosder wasn't in immediate danger, then he shouldn't have stepped in. If he was in immediate danger, then I applaud for stepping in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                              There are some people that are just boneheads (AJ Nicholson/Marcus Vick), but these players are human too. If there was a bar fight and he tried to help break it up, I applaud him. I mean I hate people saying "They shouldn't put themselves in this situation". He went to a bar with a friend. Unless he started the bar fight, then it's his fault, but if he tried to break it up, it's a bum rap. I've talked to Gosder for almost a year now and this doesn't sound like something he'd do.
                              How do you know Gosder?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information