Top DE/OLB for '09???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top DE/OLB for '09???

I'd never heard of this guy until I started looking up stats for defensive players. George Selvie is a 6'4 255 DE for South Florida. His production his absolutely ridiculous. Not only is he leading college football in sacks, he has almost twice as many as anyone else. He's only a sophmore may be a top DE/OLB prospect in '09.

In 2 games he has...

14 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 9.5 TFL, 1 Forced Fumble, and 5 QB Hurries.

Link
    http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/playerDet...=651&player=95
    Last edited by TACKLE; 09-09-2007, 11:11 PM.

Ian Campbell for Kansas State will be a monster as well

Comment

Wow that guys seems to be a monster

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I saw him last night against Auburn, he played real well.

Comment

I think Selvie would best be used as a 4-3 DE instead of a 3-4 OLB.

Comment

Allen Bailey in '10. '09 could be Gholston if he stays.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Selvie is a 4-3 DE, last year I thought he would play LE in the pros. He's great against the run.

Comment

Remember the name Martez Wilson for Illinois.

Comment

Can we wait until Bailey and Wilson accomplish something at the collegiate level before mentioning them in a discussion as a top anything? Allen Bailey has played in one game, and has 1 tackle. Wilson has played in two games and has 6 tackles and 1 hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    Can we wait until Bailey and Wilson accomplish something at the collegiate level before mentioning them in a discussion as a top anything? Allen Bailey has played in one game, and has 1 tackle. Wilson has played in two games and has 6 tackles and 1 hurry.
                    LOL, calm down. It's all speculation because he has the talent and the skills to play the position. 6-4 255 former DE playing LB, but we might not find out what he brings to the table at a high level for 2 more years.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

AJ Edds 6'4 244 as a Soph

Comment

Everson Griffin is gonna be a hard name to pass.

Comment

Roderick Battle from Georgia has good quickness. 6-4 255, sophomore. I don't know if he should be discussed as a top guy but he's a guy to keep an eye on.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Does anyone see Ole Miss DE Greg Hardy as a good DE/OLB prospect? He is a true sophmore who was a first team freshman All-American last year. Hardy is about 6-6 250 with some of the best athleticism the Rebels have to offer. He has a few sacks and 2 TD receptions playing WR already this season. Not to mention he got a lot of playing time on the Ole Miss basketball team as a freshman in 2006-07. He definitely appears to have 1st round potential.

Comment

Yeah, Selvie is a beast..I've seen him the last 2 years. USF's defense allows players to get after the QB, so the sack numbers are always there...The Bulls defense is very underrated, I think theirs 4-5 legit NFL players on that defense right now..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information