James Laurinaitis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Laurinaitis?

any chance he enters the draft if he has a good year?
    also, where do you guys think he'll fall if he does enter the draft?

He will prob end up being a mid to late 1st rounder. Great tenacity and such but struggles to shed blocks and has occasionally got knocked around.

Comment

I think it's about 55-45 that he leaves provided he has another great year (so far so good btw). Probably a mid-late first rounder. A team like New England or Denver could really use him. He would be a good fit in the cover 2 as a MLB too. Not as athletic as most cover 2 MLBs, but he has great pass coverage skills and is very good against the run.

Comment

He is under rated, as a Soph had truoble shedding blocks. I think that doesnt over ride the fact he is a born leader, great against the pass, versatile, athletic, cerebral, etc
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think he fits in the 2nd round behind the top Senior LB prospects.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Au contrare. I think Connor is the first LB taken regardless of which position. He can play WLB or MLB, and SLB too though I doubt that's where he's put. Keith Rivers or J.Laurinaitis will go second depending on need. If a team needs an athletic WLB they go Rivers, if they need a playmaking MLB they go JL. I think both of those players are in the 15-32 range.

Comment

Connor is awesome
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                Au contrare. I think Connor is the first LB taken regardless of which position. He can play WLB or MLB, and SLB too though I doubt that's where he's put. Keith Rivers or J.Laurinaitis will go second depending on need. If a team needs an athletic WLB they go Rivers, if they need a playmaking MLB they go JL. I think both of those players are in the 15-32 range.
                I'd take Brinkley & Goff before Laurinaitis if we're talking strictly MLB prospects, but that's personal preference.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

if he does enter the draft hes a late 1st-early 2nd round talent like posluzny last year

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information