Armanti Edwards and Dexter jackson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armanti Edwards and Dexter jackson

Armanti to me looks like he plays like pat white and dexter jackson plays like desean jackson what do u think. who do u think they are similar too it doesnt matter if the playe is in college or in nfl.

Also do u think Armanti Edwards can do what steve mcnair did be a division 2 player and be drafted in thefirst round

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

McNair is alot more stout, better arm, and was more NFL prepared at that point than Edwards ever could be.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Geomar View Post
      Armanti to me looks like he plays like pat white and dexter jackson plays like desean jackson what do u think. who do u think they are similar too it doesnt matter if the playe is in college or in nfl.

Also do u think Armanti Edwards can do what steve mcnair did be a division 2 player and be drafted in thefirst round
      Armanti Edwards has virtually no chance of being drafted in the 1st day let alone the 1st round. He's smaller than most WRs in the league.

Dexter Jackson could be worth a gamble in the late rounds as a Dante Hall kind of impact return man

Comment

but think about it edwards is on a true sophmore now and look at how good he is personally i would have to say in three years this guy is gonna impress a lot of scouts thanks to that michigan game i think from now on we need to look more into division 2 prospects look at marques colston he was a huge surprise and i think their is gonna be another surprise division 2 rookie this year which is going to be jacoby jones from the texans.

dexter jackson is a senior but i seriously think he is gonna be a 5th round pick this year and is gonna be a big division 2 rookie just like marques colston.

Comment

but think about it edwards is on a true sophmore now and look at how good he is personally i would have to say in three years this guy is gonna impress a lot of scouts thanks to that michigan game i think from now on we need to look more into division 2 prospects look at marques colston he was a huge surprise and i think their is gonna be another surprise division 2 rookie this year which is going to be jacoby jones from the texans.

dexter jackson is a senior but i seriously think he is gonna be a 5th round pick this year and is gonna be a big division 2 rookie just like marques colston.
          Neither Edwards or Colston ever played D2.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

ghettosermon im sorry but marques colston played for hofstra thats D2 i know they are not calling it D2 any more but he played d2

how can u say edwards never played d2 when he is just a sophmore right now and last year he was the satrter and played.

so ur wrong both of them did play D2

Comment

come to think about it edwards is only six feet i thought he was six two and he is 175 pounds. to me he looks a little bigger than listed

Comment

jackson is five ten 180.

Comment

ghettosermon im sorry but marques colston played for hofstra thats D2 i know they are not calling it D2 any more but he played d2

how can u say edwards never played d2 when he is just a sophmore right now and last year he was the satrter and played.

so ur wrong both of them did play D2

No they played D1-AA. D2 is a completelt different division ******

Comment

that is what i meant

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      No they played D1-AA. D2 is a completelt different division ******
                      and knowing is half the battle!

GI JOE the real american HERO!

Comment

i like ur shutdown corner sig hey is he a senior this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                          and knowing is half the battle!

GI JOE the real american HERO!
                          thats funny

Comment

i like ur shutdown corner sig hey is he a senior this year.
                            Yeah he is

Comment

i seriously think he can be this years darrell revis what i mean by that is he is gonna zoom up the draft boards i expect him to be a first rounder.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information