Mario Manningahm needs another year in the worst way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Manningahm needs another year in the worst way

He has terrible hands and tries about 50% of time. I will be very surprised if he is in this years draft.

Why will another year make him try harder?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Why will another year make him try harder?
      Well it just isnt try harder, right now he is the third best wr on michigans team. He cant run short routes and cant catch a cold. Not to mention he is also a terrible practice player. Did i also mention that he was caught this summer in a car with pot and has had some troubles at michigan. He definetly needs another year to improve himself because nfl scouts are just going pick him apart.

Comment

I've always thought he overrated, and three games into the season I no longer believe he's the best receiver on the Michigan football team. He's probably not the second best either...
        Last edited by P-L; 09-16-2007, 12:27 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Greg Mathews baby!!!!!!!

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

i thought Adrian Arrington got kicked off the team? but im glad hes back tho...he was decent last year and i think he could be drafted this year

Comment

Originally posted by mpt117 View Post
              i thought Adrian Arrington got kicked off the team? but im glad hes back tho...he was decent last year and i think he could be drafted this year
              he's a junior, and he certainly won't have a tough time getting drafted. many think he's a first day guy.
              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue8888 View Post
                Well it just isnt try harder, right now he is the third best wr on michigans team. He cant run short routes and cant catch a cold. Not to mention he is also a terrible practice player. Did i also mention that he was caught this summer in a car with pot and has had some troubles at michigan. He definetly needs another year to improve himself because nfl scouts are just going pick him apart.
                He's our best deep threat obviously, but you're right, he's bad in short routes and has average hands. That pass from Mallett vs. Oregon hit him right in the hands and he flubbed it. Hands, route running and injury concerns should make him stick around for another year.

Comment

His deep ball skills and tracking ability are something to behold, but yeah, very high bust probability.
                  Check out my blog and website:
                  www.4thand99.com

Comment

Troy Williamson v2?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                      Troy Williamson v2?
                      No, he's too good on the deep ball to be that. And Teddy Ginn already laid claim to that title.

Comment

I disagree, I think he should go into the draft fall to the second round to Clevelands spot so we can draft him.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          I disagree, I think he should go into the draft fall to the second round to Clevelands spot so we can draft him.
                          Two Michigan wideouts in Ohio? HAHA! Don't see it happening ;) Braylon looked good today

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Two Michigan wideouts in Ohio? HAHA! Don't see it happening ;) Braylon looked good today
                            I LOVE Manningham and would welcome him to the Browns any day.

Unless Mike Hart is there, that dude can flat out play.

Comment

I don't think he'll come out under any circumstances.
                              Personally I think it probably wasn't all of his fault that he dropped some passes from Mallett. He's still learning to put touch on his passes and could probably break somebody's fingers the way he's been throwing.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information