Better prospect - C.Campbell or G.Dorsey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better prospect - C.Campbell or G.Dorsey

Top two DL-Men in this years draft who do you think is the better overall prospect ?

Glenn Dorsey w/o question. Although I do hate Calius Campbell so take it for what its worth.

Comment

I haven't seen enough of Campbell to really know, but Dorsey is just a monsterous human being.

Comment

Campbell has more physical tools but is playing average right now, Dorsey is just playing like a monster. But I'll go with Campbell because big DE's are valued higher draft wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
          Campbell has more physical tools but is playing average right now, Dorsey is just playing like a monster. But I'll go with Campbell because big DE's are valued higher draft wise.
          plus on 3rd and longs, if i wanted to i could move him inside and have a faster DE rush the outside....but thats just me

Comment

It is always difficult to draw parallels between two players who play two separate positions which are differently valued.

Comment

I'll take Dorsey.. He's a rare breed.

There's a fair amount of Good DE's and nearly elite DE's every year (Williams, Adams, Campbell).

But it's very rare to have a UT like Dorsey who's as dominant as he is.

He's great against the run, the best interior pass rusher in the NCAA and he can hold the point pretty well.

How often does a Warren Sapp like player come around?

With that said I think teams value a DE more and Campbell will be the higher drafted player, but I think Dorsey is better.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

id draft Dorsey and if i needed a DE, id go for Louis or Langford

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  id draft Dorsey and if i needed a DE, id go for Louis or Langford
                  Agreed. If I were a Tampa 2 team needing a DT and a DE..

I'd grab Dorsey and look at Darrell Robertson or Tommy Blake in round 2.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Agreed. If I were a Tampa 2 team needing a DT and a DE..

I'd grab Dorsey and look at Darrell Robertson or Tommy Blake in round 2.
                    personally im big on big DE's, as they can get their arms inside on bigger OT, as the hands and arm length is HUGE for dlineman

Comment

Campbell, but not by much both of them are freaks

Comment

Glenn Dorsey, for a few reasons. First of all, you could argue that Dorsey is the best DT prospect since Warren Sapp (Gerard Warren might have something to say about that). Calais Campbell isn't even a better prospect than Mario Williams and, barring a freak performance at the combine, isn't as good of a prospect as Julius Peppers either. Depth at the position should also be taken into consideration. The difference between Glenn Dorsey and Frank Okam / Sedrick Ellis is much larger than the difference between Calais Campbell and Derrick Harvey. Dorsey is a once in a decade prospect at DT. I don't view Calais Campbell the same way.

Comment

elite pass rushers at his position like glenn dorsey only come around once every 10 years so ill go with him

Comment

Ahem....Tommie Harris?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I don't think Harris was the type of prospect Dorsey is, not sure though.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information