• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Reggie Bush... But better

LeSean "Shady" McCoy.

Plays at Pittsburgh University.

He's 5'11 205lbs and 4.40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejI-gUG_rhA

He runs with more power and more urgency between the tackles than Bush. Has a better stiff arm. and he has 2 more years.

Not to mention the strength and conditioning coach at Pittsburgh is pretty awesome.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

I saw him against MSU. Kid made some great plays.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I saw him against MSU. Kid made some great plays.
      I think he will continue to develop. He's 19, smart as hell. He's got a great attitude and he's only getting better. He's very raw.

Comment

I wasn't a huge "Reggie Bush is going to be a HOF off the bat" guy. That said, I don't see McCoy on Bush's ability level. McCoy's good, and he's got promise, perhaps good next level promise. A bit early to tell. That said, I've heard some people place him at a 4.5-4.55 40. I've even heard higher numbers. Granted, I've heard lower numbers as well. But the general consensus I've heard, at best, puts him in the mid-4.4 to 4.5 range. Hard to put him in the same category ... of course ... these numbers could be off, and McCoy could develop. But the big thing is, I don't think he has that explosive agility that Reggie had. I could be wrong though, as I fully admit that I'm not so in tune as much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
          I wasn't a huge "Reggie Bush is going to be a HOF off the bat" guy. That said, I don't see McCoy on Bush's ability level. McCoy's good, and he's got promise, perhaps good next level promise. A bit early to tell. That said, I've heard some people place him at a 4.5-4.55 40. I've even heard higher numbers. Granted, I've heard lower numbers as well. But the general consensus I've heard, at best, puts him in the mid-4.4 to 4.5 range. Hard to put him in the same category ... of course ... these numbers could be off, and McCoy could develop. But the big thing is, I don't think he has that explosive agility that Reggie had. I could be wrong though, as I fully admit that I'm not so in tune as much anymore.
          It's cool Toonster. I'll trade Reggie's explosive agility, for the fact he doesn't do too much dancing and isn't afraid to just run up the middle.

That said, He has 2-3 more years of developing he could get there.

Comment

na ill take another reggie bush clone (jahvid best) over this guy and hes a true freshman

Comment

so whats his name, LenDale Bush(White/Bush Splice)?

Comment

I don't see Reggie Bush. I don't see the burst or speed that Bush has. He reminds me more of maybe Julius Jones. It's hard to give a pro comparison this early in a players development. That being said, he has potential to e a good prospect.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'd hardly call Shady "Smart as hell" for all the problems he had qualifying for college.

The guy has an awful ego attitude, but, no doubting he's an immense talent.

Comment

He's not Reggie Bush, still probably the best freshman RB out there (who's gotten significant PT).

Comment

Graig Cooper>LeSean McCoy.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

littttle early, Bush was one of the best college rb's of all time so even mentioning them in the same sentence is off base. Not to mention saying he'll be better.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                          littttle early, Bush was one of the best college rb's of all time so even mentioning them in the same sentence is off base. Not to mention saying he'll be better.
                          Yep, but it got some serious attention didn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                            I agree, at this moment that kid (and any freshman for that matter) can only dream to be the prospect bush was.

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Graig Cooper>LeSean McCoy.
                            hahaha you and your new man-crush... 8)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Keeping in mind that was one game its impressive. However I dont see him as a Reggie Bush at all, even if McCoy is wearing the towel.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information