Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Stevens = #1 TE

discuss here

Martin Rucker is the clear cut #1 to me. He is a big target and an amazing athlete for his size. He is a top 20 pick in my book. I would put Carlson and Fred Davis behind him, and after them Jacob Temme, UMASS' Brad Lostorti, Craig Stevens, Dustin Keller, and Mizzou junior Chase Coffman.

Comment

Martellus Bennet is my #1 TE

and craig stevens is no where even close to being #1 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Martin Rucker is the clear cut #1 to me. He is a big target and an amazing athlete for his size. He is a top 20 pick in my book. I would put Carlson and Fred Davis behind him, and after them Jacob Temme, UMASS' Brad Lostorti, Craig Stevens, Dustin Keller, and Mizzou junior Chase Coffman.
        I agree with Rucker at 1, he has had a terrific year so far. Hopefully Coffman stays so he will be the number 1 te next year

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Craig Stevens, number 1 in ur heart, number 10 on the board

Comment

I saw Listorti for a couple years toil on the bench, I really don't think he's anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Martellus Bennet is my #1 TE

and craig stevens is no where even close to being #1 IMO
              yea cant believe craig stevens is even bein discussed as the #1 TE in the draft.. martellus bennett then everyone else really

Comment

im just glad that Scott Wright put him from #15 to #5 on the TE rankings

Comment

I like Martin Rucker a lot, too. Did California finally decide to throw the ball to Stevens, or he still just a blocking TE?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    I like Martin Rucker a lot, too. Did California finally decide to throw the ball to Stevens, or he still just a blocking TE?
                    he's half and half he did catch a touchdown pass though

Comment

Don't be shocked if Shawn Nelson declares as a junior out of Southern Mississippi. He's been one of the best TEs in the country since his freshman year. He's 6'5" 245 lbs, runs a reported 4.6 40 yard dash,. and is an explosive reciever. If he declared I'd put him in the top 3 TEs in the draft along with Carlson and Rucker

Comment

Craig Stevens runs a 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          Craig Stevens runs a 4.5
                          with his arms tired around his back right? assuming things makes an ass out of u and me

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            with his arms tired around his back right? assuming things makes an ass out of u and me

i know it says 4.75 on Scott's rankings but he ran a 4.53 at California during Summer Practice in August

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              i know it says 4.75 on Scott's rankings but he ran a 4.53 at California during Summer Practice in August
                              i dont trust practice 40s, our RB/Track athlete ran a 4.31, granted he is our fastest player, i doubt he runs a 4.31 at 5'6" 165

however he could Greg Olsen me....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information