Rey Maualuga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rey Maualuga

If he comes out after this season, is he a sure-fire first rounder? Top Inside Linebacker?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Right now, I would say he is not the top MLB. He has the best physical attributes at the position, a freak....but he could still work on the mental part of the game. He has improved from last year though, so my answer could change by seasons end.

Comment

he needs another year, i think.

Comment

top guy, could be... first-rounder... yes

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Well as a lot of people know I'm an enormous Maualuga fan. Physically he's off the charts, and a few years from now I think we're looking at the best MIKE in the NFL. That being said Dan Connor is also an outstanding prospect and is also ahead in the mental aspect of the game. I could see Connor possibly going ahead of him, but he should be a top 20 pick regardless.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

If both Maualuga and Lauranitis come out, they will be battling each other for top ILB. I think Maualuga should wait because I could see him excelling at the Senior Bowl while Lauranitis is a sure-fire top-20 pick as of now.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

As gifted as Maualuga is, he's on the fringe of the 1st round and probably behind Connor and Lauranitis.

Rey still has a lot of work to do in the mental aspect of the game. If he can show significant development on that part of his game, he leapfrogs both of them.

Comment

If Maualuga comes out this year he will easily be a 1st rounder. When he goes to the combine and outperforms everyone there he would rise to the mid 1st round as possibly the 1st or 2nd MLB taken. The guy is the real deal.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

what about character concerns? i mean hes already had Anger Management, u cant just stop that

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                    what about character concerns? i mean hes already had Anger Management, u cant just stop that
                    Are you serious or making a joke? At least he is treating himself for anger management rather than beating his girl, going to a strip club, or stabbing a couple people here and there.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Laurinaitis said he's staying 4 years I do believe...gonna pull an AJ Hawk. So if Rey comes out this year, yeah, he's the top ILB off the board. Likely a first rounder unless he totally bombs in workouts. Good fit a 3-4 like New England or San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                        Anger may concern the papers and fans but it is looked upon as an asset in the NFL. Football is a tough physical game at the pro level and HC's love angry players who will sacrifice their bodies to make a play. Unless he is totally uncontrolable, he's a sure fire high 1st rounder whenever he comes out.
                        And proud of it!!!

Comment

I think it might be the Patrick Willis vs Puz issue we had in last years draft. Connor might get the nod over Maualuga during the season or because he's technically sound and all that. But I think a good combine could push Maualuga above Connor and Lil Animal.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KaaArtCHAvk

Kids a beast

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

I love Rey Rey. Come to Dallas big fellah!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information