top Junior QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top Junior QB?

in spite of the draft's depth at senior QB, I've been wondering, who is the top underclassmen QB?
    Don't hate me because I'm a rutgers fan, hate me because I'm eagles and Yankees fan

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!

Chase Holbrook, Nate Longshore, Bobby Reid, Graham Harrell, Willie Tuitama, Curtis Painter. No great prospects but some decent ones. Oh and Mike Teel since you're a Rutgers fan and that's obviously your objective from this thread.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

actually, I don't think teel is a great prospect right now, at least not on the level of the others.
      Don't hate me because I'm a rutgers fan, hate me because I'm eagles and Yankees fan

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!

Comment

Stephen McGee, Texas A&M. Aside from his last game I am always impressed by him.

Comment

Matt Grothe.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
            Matt Grothe.
            Grothe is a true soph, Gato

Comment

Rudy Carpenter in da house. I hate it when people mention Willie Tuitama as a top Junior QB because he has never blossomed well at all after a decent freshman year. Maybe its the 100 concussions he suffered, but I don't see much happening to him as of next year.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Ya Tuitama sucks, i don't know why anyone considers him a good prospects

Rudy Carpenter ASU
                Hunter Cantwell Louisville
                Chase Holbrook New Mexico State

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Ya Tuitama sucks, i don't know why anyone considers him a good prospects

Rudy Carpenter ASU
                  Hunter Cantwell Louisville
                  Chase Holbrook New Mexico State
                  Cantwell won't come out, no way (unless Brohm is injured next week and out for the year)

I'm surprised, to a degree, no ones Mentioned Pat White, sure, he's average as a passer, but he has vick-like speed and elusiveness, though he is small.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttered toast sonic View Post
                    Cantwell won't come out, no way (unless Brohm is injured next week and out for the year)

I'm surprised, to a degree, no ones Mentioned Pat White, sure, he's average as a passer, but he has vick-like speed and elusiveness, though he is small.
                    i wouldnt go that far, he's fast but Vick was insanely fast in college and elusiveness isnt even close imo.

Probably a WR prospect anyway, which is why no ones considering him.
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I'd probably go Curtis Painter right now, haven't been paying much attention to the junior QBs though. Cullen Harper at Clemson is another guy that's been doing well.

Any junior QB that comes out this year is pretty dumb though. Unless they'll definitely be the #1 guy (which none of these guys seem like) they'll be lucky to be day 1 guys.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Mike Teel could be a decent prospect...I think more along the lines of a late day 2 pick, but he needs to be more consistant..although he has shown signs this year..

Comment

Is pat white going to try to play qb in the nfl or is he gonna move to wide out of running back, jw

Comment

Nate Longshore is dece, also Im not 100&#37; but if Rudy Carpenter is a Jr. hes worth a mention.

Comment

Bobby Reid shouldn't be on any list.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information