So who is the next Brian Westbrook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is the next Brian Westbrook?

Justin Forsett, Tyrell Sutton, or other (you name the player). I think Sutton is the next Westbrook, but I also see a lot of Westbrook in Forsett as well. What does everyone else think?
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Ive said Slaton for awhile but it dosent seem to be a popular comparison.

Comment

the next third-round pick from a small school who is gonna make it big?

How the hell should I know, he's in a small school!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        the next third-round pick from a small school who is gonna make it big?

How the hell should I know, he's in a small school!
        Doesn't have to be a small school.

Where was Westbrook from? I think Villanova or one of them schools. Not a small school, but not a big football school.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post

Where was Westbrook from? I think Villanova or one of them schools. Not a small school, but not a big football school.
          Yeah he's a 'Nova grad.

Comment

Yea Villanova, but I ment small school football-wise?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Forsett is a small quick rb. I think he's more of a willie parker type running back.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                Yea Villanova, but I ment small school football-wise?
                I think he meant he's looking for the next Westbrook-type player, regardless of school. The Villanova question was a seperate one. I don't know if you're going to find a guy quite like Westbrook because of his versatility and his unique skill set. You're more likely to find someone like, as soybean mentioned, a Willie Parker, than you are a Westbrook. On a side note, Westbrook was unbelievable on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                  I think he meant he's looking for the next Westbrook-type player, regardless of school. The Villanova question was a seperate one. I don't know if you're going to find a guy quite like Westbrook because of his versatility and his unique skill set. You're more likely to find someone like, as soybean mentioned, a Willie Parker, than you are a Westbrook. On a side note, Westbrook was unbelievable on Sunday.
                  I think Sutton's got that same type of versatility. I think he had a 1000 yards the last two years, and on top of that had over 80 receptions the last few years. That's pretty Westbrook esque to me. Also has very similar size.

Comment

I think Sutton's got that same type of versatility. I think he had a 1000 yards the last two years, and on top of that had over 80 receptions the last few years. That's pretty Westbrook esque to me. Also has very similar size.
                    I think Westbrook is built a little better, plus I don't think Sutton has the KR aspect in his game. He was able to make up for his lack of size and experience early by sticking as a good return man, and eventually managed to work hard enough to get a starting job, catch some passes and run the ball in an offense that fit him perfectly. Odds are Sutton isn't put in the kind of situation Westbrook was put in where he's able to make the most of that opportunity.

Comment

Speaking of small school backs...anyone know anything about this kid, Danny Woodhead? I've known about him for a while but, i'll be honest...i've never seen one of his carries. Anyone here actually see him handle the football before?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Speaking of small school backs...anyone know anything about this kid, Danny Woodhead? I've known about him for a while but, i'll be honest...i've never seen one of his carries. Anyone here actually see him handle the football before?
                        I saw those stats. Man oh man. Never seen him play though.

Comment

I've read a few stories on him but, have never seen the kid run. Very interesting prospect. Def. looking forward to seeing him workout.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            The bad thing about him is he's only like 5'7" 200 lbs though. He wanted to go to nebraska but they refused to offer him a scholarship because they said 5'7" was too small......they then gave 5'6" Cory Ross a scholarship that same year

Comment

Being short is an advantage for RB's.
                              5'7 200 is close to perfect size, more weight, and maybe another inch or two, but he cant fix his height. Anyway I think RB's should be under 6'1.
                              Kinda stupid on Nebraska's part though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information