Jr. CB rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr. CB rankings

This looks to be a pretty decent class of CBs and i just wanted to get your opinions on some of them.

Talib, Flowers, King, Jenkins, Ikegwuonu... there is more im sure they are just the ones off the top of my head. Most of these guys have also been starting for a couple years so they do have athletisms and experience.

Also I watched the Clem. VaTech game and Victor Harris also seemed like he had a skill set to be in the top rankings for CBs in this class, what are your opinions on him?

Jenkins is far and away the best of the group. No one comes close to him, except Reggie Smith of Oklahoma, who I like more as a FS than a CB.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

ive always been a bigger fan on harris than flowers, harris is a better athlete and doent get beat on hitch and goes, also doesnt commit any penalties, both aare big hitters, flowers is better at stopping the run though.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
        ive always been a bigger fan on harris than flowers, harris is a better athlete and doent get beat on hitch and goes, also doesnt commit any penalties, both aare big hitters, flowers is better at stopping the run though.
        Thats interesting, I don't watch a lot of Va Tech games but from what I saw the other night Harris looked like a pretty good corner. He looked like he had the size and athletisms you want in a corner prospect.

Comment

For me my personal ratings would definalty go

#1a Ike
          #1b Jenkins
          #2 King
          #3 Smith (havnt really seen him play though)
          #4 Talib
          #5 Flowers

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I really like king because he's the only one from the group who I see as a potential shutdown guy

Comment

1. Reggie Smith, Oklahoma
              2. Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio State
              3. Aqib Talib, Kansas
              4. Justin King, Penn State
              5. JackIkegquonu, Wisconsin
              6. Brandon Flowers, Virginia Tech
              7. Victor Harris, Virginia Tech
              8. Mike Mickens, Cincinnati
              9. Joe Burnett, South Florida
              10. Randy Phillips, Miami (FL)

thats how i see it

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

1) Justin King
                2) Brandon Flowers
                3) Malcolm Jenkins
                4) Reggie Smith
                5) Aqib Talib
                6) Mike Mickens
                7) Victor Harris
                8) Jack Ikegwuonu
                9) Joe Burnett
                10) Wopamo Osaisai

With that said I think Smith and Jenkins could/will be drafted before Flowers, but Flowers is just a monster.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  Jenkins is far and away the best of the group. No one comes close to him, except Reggie Smith of Oklahoma, who I like more as a FS than a CB.
                  I didn't really think that much of Reggie at first... but he easily rivals Jenkins as the top underclassman CB... maybe even top CB overall.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    1) Justin King
                    2) Brandon Flowers
                    3) Malcolm Jenkins
                    4) Reggie Smith
                    5) Aqib Talib
                    6) Mike Mickens
                    7) Victor Harris
                    8) Jack Ikegwuonu
                    9) Joe Burnett
                    10) Wopamo Osaisai

With that said I think Smith and Jenkins could/will be drafted before Flowers, but Flowers is just a monster.
                    Wow... i'd take Smith over Flowers any day of the week... and Jack over Harris or Mickens as well.... what were you thinking??

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Do any of you guys see Ole Miss SS Jamarca Sanford as a NFL CB. He is only a junior and listed as a SS but plays A LOT of corner and some FS. He was named pre-season All-SEC in this season. He is one of the most sure-tackling DBs in the nation, he is Ole Miss' emotional leader and best defensive player, is a ballhawk, a good athlete, solid leaper, a playmaker, and he has good hands. He is 5-10 200 and should run a mid-low 4.5s. I see him as a day 1 pick in the 2009 draft (if he stays in Oxford) as of now, but he has the potential and is putting up the numbers to warrant a first round grade.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                        Wow... i'd take Smith over Flowers any day of the week... and Jack over Harris or Mickens as well.... what were you thinking??
                        That I have my own Opinion.

I'm not a fan of Ikegwuonu. He's a great corner, but he's an idiot, especially off the field.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                          Do any of you guys see Ole Miss SS Jamarca Sanford as a NFL CB. He is only a junior and listed as a SS but plays A LOT of corner and some FS. He was named pre-season All-SEC in this season. He is one of the most sure-tackling DBs in the nation, he is Ole Miss' emotional leader and best defensive player, is a ballhawk, a good athlete, solid leaper, a playmaker, and he has good hands. He is 5-10 200 and should run a mid-low 4.5s. I see him as a day 1 pick in the 2009 draft (if he stays in Oxford) as of now, but he has the potential and is putting up the numbers to warrant a first round grade.
                          From what I've seen he's an undersized safety at this point.

Comment

Got to add DeAndre Wright of New Mexico to that list.

Comment

A guy I haven't seen mentioned who has blown me away everytime I've seen him is Alphonso Smith from Wake.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                              Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information