Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson > McFadden

Perfect time for this post.

As a prospect...Peterson was one of the best of all time IMO. All the way from HS to the pros the guy was never anything less than elite.

McFadden = Elite prospect in his draft. Peterson = Elite prospect in draft history.

BTW: Yes, I do like working with hyperbole.

i like McFadden's trick play versatility but I can't make a real assessment until I see McFadden play an NFL down

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      i like McFadden's trick play versatility but I can't make a real assessment until I see McFadden play an NFL down
      Peterson's lower center of gravity, stronger legs, similar speed, and overall body strength give him away as the better prospect IMO.

Comment

I think it's funny that last year it was en vogue to take Marshawn Lynch as a prospect over Adrian Peterson. I'm just happy I've always felt that Adrian Peterson is the best RB prospect that I have seen with my own eyes.

Comment

AD was def. the better prospect, imo but, Run DMC is the next best thing. Two of the best RB prospects to come out in years. I missed out on AD...I want Mcfadden.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post

They were and are both solid prospects. I agree completely that comparing them now after seeing Peterson play as a pro is completely worthless. Nobody knows how well McFadden will adjust. IMO, the only thing that seperated them is Peterson injury history. If Peterson goes down with another injury and misses the rest of the season, does that count against him because that is the only reason he slipped out of the top 5 in the 1st place. AS PROSPECTS, they are about equal, as pros, that is a completely different story as it is with any rookie.
            And proud of it!!!

Comment

McFadden will be great in the NFL, I feel, because he's doing well with no legitimate QB to distract defenses.

Comment

Since I have been following the draft closely (2001), I would say Peterson is the best RB prospect ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
                  Since I have been following the draft closely (2001), I would say Peterson is the best RB prospect ever.
                  ... this post is probably more useless than the one i'm submitting right now.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

It seems like McFadden disappears in some games

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                      It seems like McFadden disappears in some games
                      when? He's nearly unstoppable and it shows on that stat sheet week after week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

I think this the perfect thread to come up at a time when the guy has a great game. ...????? whatever.... I wanna see longevity. With his history of injury and his upright style, he won't last 5 years unless things change.

Comment

Because we all know those guys in the hall of fame were undrafted crap bags....

Comment

Jim Brown
                            Barry Sanders
                            Walter Payton
                            Eric Dickerson
                            Ricky Williams
                            Edgerrin James
                            OJ Simpson

All of those are better RB prospects that Peterson.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I think this the perfect thread to come up at a time when the guy has a great game. ...????? whatever.... I wanna see longevity. With his history of injury and his upright style, he won't last 5 years unless things change.
                            That was exactly what I was thinking. Peterson's biggest knock was injury concerns and they won't show up for probably some time.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              That was exactly what I was thinking. Peterson's biggest knock was injury concerns and they won't show up for probably some time.
                              Remember the Jamal Lewis threads when he broke the record??? LOL. Fickle fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information