Okoye or Dorsey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okoye or Dorsey

Reading Scott's mock, saying they would have challenged each other last year made me wonder. Who would you take?

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Reading Scott's mock, saying they would have challenged each other last year made me wonder. Who would you take?
    At the time of the draft, Dorsey without a doubt. Even though Okoye's age is intriguing, Dorsey's skillset is unreal for a player his size. But after seeing Okoye play so far this year, I would have to go with him over Dorsey. Hindsight is 20/20.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

At the time last year I would of taken Okoye but if your saying if they came out at the same time with Dorsey having played this year I would take him.

Comment

Okoye is still a prospect, and it amazes me how he's so good at that age, but then again, Dorsey amazes me how he's so good with that size of his. I'd just choose Okoye in a close one only because he's got more potential to be more than Dorsey with his unbelievable youth and the fact that he gets the grasp of defenses so quickly just like that.

Comment

Dorsey no doubt, people were all over Okoye because he was 20 years old, he never impressed me in college.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Is this really a question? Dorsey FTW!

Then again, i was exceptionally low on Okoye as a prospect. I didn't think he was worth a top 20 pick, much less top 10. However, i am not convinced Dorsey is a top 5 pick, but the top of this draft is rather week, so i could see it.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Okoye had an amazing Senior Bowl which is why he was so highly touted. Dorsey wouldn't have been in the Senior Bowl which I think would have left him at a disadvantage because a lot more was unknown about him. Okoye earned himself millions of dollar during Senior Bowl week with his outstanding play and attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                Is this really a question? Dorsey FTW!

Then again, i was exceptionally low on Okoye as a prospect. I didn't think he was worth a top 20 pick, much less top 10. However, i am not convinced Dorsey is a top 5 pick, but the top of this draft is rather week, so i could see it.
                But have you seen Okoye play this year. He is playing like a man possessed.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  But have you seen Okoye play this year. He is playing like a man possessed.

Indeed, hence why i said "then again"....meaning, i was wrong before (at least so far) and could be again. I'll be honest, i am not real knowlegable on Tampa 2 style defenders.

The 3-4 is pretty much all i have been exposed to and "scouted" (from my couch) for.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Coming out of college, I'd have to say Dorsey hands down.

But Okoye has surprised the hell out of me with his play so far this season.

Comment

Dorsey by far and my crystal ball says it will be funny that this comparison even existed.

Comment

no other DT as disruptive rushing the passer in the last decade as dorsey...easy choice really

Comment

I wish the Fins had taken Okoye last year like wanted, and Dorsey this year, then switch to the 4-3 and have the 2 best DT's in the league (perhaps besides jacksonville). They would be sick for the next decade together.

Comment

Who would I take - Dorsey.

Who would have the better value - I think this is more of a toss-up than most would like to think. The upside was with Okoye for a variety of factors, but Dorsey has a higher floor.

Comment

Dorsey, Okoye is all potential but Dorsey already plays at a high level and ca still improve.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information