Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brennan to Play in Senior Bowl

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...plate=UHsports

As I have said all along this is going to be his big opportunity. I know I can't WAIT to see him play in a traditional offense and evaluate him up close for a week. He's the only confirmed plays for the game that I know of so far but there won't be another play who I will be more excited to see in Mobile.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post

As I have said all along this is going to be his big opportunity. I know I can't WAIT to see him play in a traditional offense and evaluate him up close for a week. He's the only confirmed plays for the game that I know of so far but there won't be another play who I will be more excited to see in Mobile.
    I completely agree, but the injuries may have hurt his stock too much for him to still be a first-rounder. Maybe if he plays as the #1 QB at the Senior Bowl, then he might be given a flyer late by a team like Tampa Bay.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I agree with Scott. This is likely going to the single most important event of the coming offseason for Brennan in trying to establish himself a legitimate 1st round quarterback.

With the upper class quarterback prospects almost all being seniors, it'll be interesting in how many feel that heading to Mobile is worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post

No shock. I don't know of a bigger competitor in the game hungrier and more willing to prove critics wrong than Colt.

I'll be surprised if Woodson and Brohm suit up. It's hard to look good on the same playing field next to Colt.
        Last edited by D-Unit; 10-18-2007, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I completely agree, but the injuries may have hurt his stock too much for him to still be a first-rounder. Maybe if he plays as the #1 QB at the Senior Bowl, then he might be given a flyer late by a team like Tampa Bay.
          At this point last year, NOBODY thought Russell was going to be the first pick of the draft... or even top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I'll be surprised if Woodson and Brohm suit up. It's hard to look good on the same playing field next to Colt.
            Yeah, I mean, it's also hard to produce against the likes of San Jose State, Louisiana Tech, and the University of Idaho.

While we're at it: WAC>SEC.

Comment

The Senior Bowl will be huge for him. Should be interesting to see how he does.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I know I'll be watching!

Comment

Good for him, a chance to show what ahe can do

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Should be exciting, I am curious to see him play under center in a normal offense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

No shock. I don't know of a bigger competitor in the game hungrier and more willing to prove critics wrong than Colt.

Are you kidding me? Hard to look good on the field next to Colt. Brennan has far more question to answer than either one of those other guys. Brennan has to show he can lead and run a more traditional offense before he can worry about trying to outshine either one of those two.

Comment

At this point last year, NOBODY thought Russell was going to be the first pick of the draft... or even top 10.
                        More people also weren't as familiar with Rusell at this point last year because he was a junior and wasn't hyped up as much as a sophmore because he was still raw. Everyone knows of Brennan because he almost came out last year and puts his gaudy stats in the Hawaii offense.

Comment

The Senior Bowl week is going to determine whether Brennan is a first rounder, a Day One pick or a Day Two pick. He will literally have millions of dollars riding on those practices.
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

This could make or break him. Top 10 pick to 2nd round pick. I cannot wait!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Are you kidding me? Hard to look good on the field next to Colt. Brennan has far more question to answer than either one of those other guys. Brennan has to show he can lead and run a more traditional offense before he can worry about trying to outshine either one of those two.
                              Um.. yeah I am kidding... lol. macho talk. I do doubt that Woodson or Brohm will participate though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information