George Selvie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Selvie

What does the board think of his NFL future?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

George Selvie DE, #95 Ht/Wt: 6-4, 255
    is that his listing?
    I heard he could run anywhere between a 4.70-4.90 40.

He plays like a monster with a non stop motor. He reminds me of smaller jarred allen with a bit more athleticism. That probably makes him remind me of someone else then. lol
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

If he declares he could be the top DE/OLB off the board. Already drawing comparisons to Demarcus Ware.

Comment

i would love it if he came to the steelers, im a sucker for pass rushers so i would love for him to come to the burgh..hes a monster in the backfield

Comment

Is he a better fit for OLB? Would he still be a great prospect for the 4-3?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Is he a better fit for OLB? Would he still be a great prospect for the 4-3?
            im pretty sure he can play both

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              im pretty sure he can play both
              Thanks captain obvious.

Comment

He's so good off the line with his hand down, I'm not sure I would try him at 3-4 OLB.

Comment

he could stand to bulk up to 265, because he looks a bit lanky, but he's just a soph. im guessing he runs a low 4.7, 4.75 at the worst

Comment

Isn't this the 5th George Selvie thread?

Comment

He is just a terrific pure pass rusher/sack artist. He is athletic but not any kind of "freak". What he lacks in top notch physical tools he makes up with unwaivering relentlesness and dare i say "it". I love his passion, and sheer production is eye popping.

Honestly, i don't think he has the physical tools to be a first rounder, but he will probably still be one because he as just enough and is productive.

I haven't seen enough of him to tell whether he could play OLB in a 34, but he is explosive off the ball and if he has fluid hips, i don't see why not.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Does anyone know how he ended up at South Florida? He seems like such a physical freak from the start that any major college would have wanted him.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rivals had him as a 2 star 6-4 230 OG. That might have had something to do with it.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Rivals had him as a 2 star 6-4 230 OG. That might have had something to do with it.
                            They really had that one right.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Does anyone know how he ended up at South Florida? He seems like such a physical freak from the start that any major college would have wanted him.
                              I wonder if he's one of those guys Saban was talking about... not academically eligible at the Alabama's of the world, but eligible at USF. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information