More #1 overall potential TIm Tebow vs Ryan Perriloiux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More #1 overall potential TIm Tebow vs Ryan Perriloiux

I wanted to know which QB you guys think has more #1 overall potential and who likely has a better chance of going #1 overall out of the two?

Originally posted by dregolll View Post
    I wanted to know which QB you guys think has more #1 overall potential and who likely has a better chance of going #1 overall out of the two?
    I'm not even going to answer this question due to it being so obvious...

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by dregolll View Post
      I think it's too early to make a judgement on Perilloux. He's kind of in the same situation that Tebow was in last year. He has all of the attributes of an NFL quarterback, but we have yet to see him in an expanded starting role.

I think Tebow will have a very good career as a professional, but he won't be able to do what he does running in the NFL. His deep ball did look very nice yesterday against Kentucky.

Comment

I think I'd go with Tebow to be honest

Comment

Tebow has proven MUCH, MUCH more than Perrilloux but I actually think that Perrilloux has a bit more potential.

Comment

Tebow's won't run as successfully in the NFL as he did in college. In the NFL, the LB's are bigger and know how to tackle. He'll gain 3 and his legs will get taken out.

As for passing, he has the prettiest and best deep ball in all of college football. As far as short to intermediate passes, he's pretty good and can throw off balance.

I gotta go with Tebow for right now.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Tebow has proven MUCH, MUCH more than Perrilloux but I actually think that Perrilloux has a bit more potential.
              I agree with this.

I think Perriloux is just a much better quarterback, he's just not been given full control yet.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                I agree with this.

I think Perriloux is just a much better quarterback, he's just not been given full control yet.
                i hope you mean potentially because there is no way perriloux is better than Tebow as of right now.
                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

All this Perriloux talk about his potential but lets not forget that Tebow has pretty nice potential as well. Production and Potential for me its Tebow.

Comment

Remember when people said Vince Young wouldn't be able to run in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      They said that because Young is african-american.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        i feel like young and tebow are different kind of runners. young is faster and almost as strong, where tebow has good speed but is more of a power guy.

Comment

Originally posted by skiinginNJ View Post
                          i feel like young and tebow are different kind of runners. young is faster and almost as strong, where tebow has good speed but is more of a power guy.
                          Very similar to how Young was compared to Vick.

Comment

isn't young a high 4.5-low 4.6 guy? and tebow runs in the 4.6s as well so not much speed difference although he is shiftier..tebow will be a superior passer coming out though. Not really sure how Perriloux can be viewed as the better prospect right now, he's older and more experienced than Tebow, but can't beat out Matt Flynn who is a fairly marginal pro prospect and isn't even as good as Tebow is now.

Comment

Ryan and his 4 heismans

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information