X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Order if draft were held today.

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm
    And proud of it!!!

I've got a feeling Dallas would be mighty upset if Cleveland's pick ended up being the 15th overall. At least I'm sure their fans would be.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      I've got a feeling Dallas would be mighty upset if Cleveland's pick ended up being the 15th overall. At least I'm sure their fans would be.
      And New England is the one that actually ends up with a top 5 pick. Ugh, San Fran needs to start winning.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        And New England is the one that actually ends up with a top 5 pick. Ugh, San Fran needs to start winning.
        That must really kill you DG. Do the Patriots really need to get better?

Comment

Hopefully by the time the Dolphins are in contention again whoever they get with that pick will already be in the HOF.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I bet the Patriots would trade down if they got the #5 overall pick. How unfair would it be if Long or McFadden fell to them?

Comment

daaamn the Pats' trade is looking good, the rich get richer...

well they do have a some retirements coming up on D... Bruschi, Seau, Harrison...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I have to say, I'd love the Lions to make the playoffs and all, but I'd hate to be drafting that late.

Comment

am i the only one hear who died a little bit inside when they saw what pick the patriots would get

this **** is unfair
                  I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

I think the Pats would get Chris Long if they picked at 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      I have to say, I'd love the Lions to make the playoffs and all, but I'd hate to be drafting that late.
                      I'd take the playoffs over a good draft position anyday. Especially with the Lions, you need to establish winning as a way of life.

Go Dolphins :(

Comment

chris long doesnt make sense to me, they have Seymour, Wilfork, and Warren

i think they would trade down and take LB or DB
                        I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

maybe mcfadden for the patriots

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            I bet the Patriots would trade down if they got the #5 overall pick. How unfair would it be if Long or McFadden fell to them?
                            I'd... I'd... be in a rage. Although, I couldn't see them selecting McFadden.

#6... not bad. Could be a good spot for Sedrick Ellis.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

they would probably pick long (unless one of the junior CBs absolutely blows up at the combine) IMO if they stayed, but i'd like to see them stick it goodell and trade down and maybe pick up another first rounder... with another late rounder in addition to their first rounders, dallas could do it...
                              Let's get it done Spaziani.

Belichick might be an a-hole... but I'd rather have an a-hole that wins than one that doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information