Dre Moore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre Moore

What are the concerns for Moore? I noticed Scott doesn't even have him in the top 100 seniors. Obviously he has great physical tools with size and speed. Is it a work ethic, intelligence, or on field production issue? Because purely based on size and athleticism I'd figure he would be a top 100 senior prospect. I personally think he'll rise between now and draft day and know many others have the same opinion, but was wondering why some aren't so high on him right now.

Like all Maryland players in recent memory, Moore is a player who will shoot up draft boards when he starts having individual workouts. Until then he's a fairly average prospect in a lot of people's eyes

Comment

The way he has played this year he has been the 2nd best Dlineman in the ACC behind Long in front of even a Calais Campbell. On the field I'd have him in the 20-45 range which would go up with workouts, but don't get it twisted he is one of the most productive DT's in the nation and is always disruptive.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

he will most likely be the best DT in the first round, clearly i am a homer but this guys' athleticism is off the charts, i have a few friends here who play on the team and they are talking about him being more of a freak tham merriman was at their respective positions

i bet he gets drafted behind glen dorsey though, mainly because he is from UMD, not LSU

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
          he will most likely be the best DT in the first round, clearly i am a homer but this guys' athleticism is off the charts, i have a few friends here who play on the team and they are talking about him being more of a freak tham merriman was at their respective positions

i bet he gets drafted behind glen dorsey though, mainly because he is from UMD, not LSU
          Oh of course he will be drafted after Dorsey, He'll most likely be 4th or 5th taken but still should be a late first-mid 2nd with chance to move up with freakish workouts.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Oh of course he will be drafted after Dorsey, He'll most likely be 4th or 5th taken but still should be a late first-mid 2nd with chance to move up with freakish workouts.
            i cannot wait for the world to see him at workouts, when he runs a faster 40 than some receivers (those who prolly wont get drafted, though)

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't take where Scott has him ranked right now to mean much quite frankly. Those rankings are in dire need of an updated. I don't know why he put the link on the front page without changing any of them. I mean...Tommy Blake in the first round? Buh?

I think Moore could easily be a top 20 pick, and the 3rd DT off the board.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I am just curious if he can play Nose Tackle for the 3-4 system in the pros

Comment

He has the tools and frame to do so. Right now he is 310ish, but he does a great job getting low and playing with leverage, plus he is strong as an ox.

Like NT though, he isn't going to be a starting 3-4 NT as a rookie, you are gonna have to give a year or two in order to get bigger and learn the tech.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    He has the tools and frame to do so. Right now he is 310ish, but he does a great job getting low and playing with leverage, plus he is strong as an ox.

Like NT though, he isn't going to be a starting 3-4 NT as a rookie, you are gonna have to give a year or two in order to get bigger and learn the tech.
                    Well he has experience in Maryland's 3-4 hybrid defense

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
                      I am just curious if he can play Nose Tackle for the 3-4 system in the pros
                      Personally I think it would be a waste. Moore is probably the quickest DT in the NFL, why spend a top pick to pay him to do something he's not best at doing?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Personally I think it would be a waste. Moore is probably the quickest DT in the NFL, why spend a top pick to pay him to do something he's not best at doing?
                        What about end?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Happens all the time...

But Moore the quickest DT in the NFL??? Gotta question that one...

In a 1 gap 3-4 scheme Moore would be an excellent fit where he doesn't have to be a space eater.

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                            i cannot wait for the world to see him at workouts, when he runs a faster 40 than some receivers (those who prolly wont get drafted, though)
                            so he's on roids like the rest of marylands players?

Comment

Would Moore work as a 3-4 end?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information