First and Second Round Grades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First and Second Round Grades

Kinda hard to critique because there's no way to know what juniors you have not declaring or just decided weren't worth a 1st-2nd round grade.

Might be more beneficial to either include all eligible juniors or none at all.

Nice work though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

nice work.. good read

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Looking at it for what you've got I'll say the following:

Quarterback
        I don't really buy JDB or Brennan as 2nd rounders, especially ahead of Henne and Ainge.

Runningback
        Mendenhall ahead of Felix Jones? I'm not seeing it.

Mike Hart? Tashard Choice?

Wide Reciever
        I doubt Limas Sweed falls out of the 2nd round, considering that his injury should be fully healed. I'm also not really buying Dorien Bryant that high personally.

Tight End
        I've been seeing a lot of Martin Rucker in the 1st round lately and don't really get why.

Ingram weighs 221. I HIGHLY doubt he's drafted that early as a tight end.

Offensive Tackle
        I guess it depends on who declares, but I'd be suprised if Clady or Cherilus fell to the 2nd round.

Defensive End
        I think you're vastly underating Harvey's stock.

The rest is pretty subjective (not that it all isn't), but those would be my strongest disagreements.

Again...good work.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

For TE you have to put Martellus Bennett in the 1st round at least.
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Good job. Most of my disagreements are with the OLB but pretty excellent.

Point being draft is deep at LB, CB and WR.

Comment

I agree with your defensive players a lot more than some of the offensive ones. Overall it's a good list and I can see each of those players(except for Ingram) being in the top 64 selections

Comment

Who's Rashard Mendenhall?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  Who's Rashard Mendenhall?
                  RB for Illinois. Incredibly underrated RB who has good size/speed and is an excellent reciever out of the backfield. probably won't declare but could be the top RB for 2009

Comment

I can understand your concerns about Hart, but Henne should at least get a second round grade. He's been fantastic after the rough start.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Kinda hard to critique because there's no way to know what juniors you have not declaring or just decided weren't worth a 1st-2nd round grade.

Might be more beneficial to either include all eligible juniors or none at all.

Nice work though.
                      I did include all Juniors, who are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Looking at it for what you've got I'll say the following:

Quarterback
                        I don't really buy JDB or Brennan as 2nd rounders, especially ahead of Henne and Ainge.

Runningback
                        Mendenhall ahead of Felix Jones? I'm not seeing it.

Mike Hart? Tashard Choice?

Wide Reciever
                        I doubt Limas Sweed falls out of the 2nd round, considering that his injury should be fully healed. I'm also not really buying Dorien Bryant that high personally.

Tight End
                        I've been seeing a lot of Martin Rucker in the 1st round lately and don't really get why.

Ingram weighs 221. I HIGHLY doubt he's drafted that early as a tight end.

Offensive Tackle
                        I guess it depends on who declares, but I'd be suprised if Clady or Cherilus fell to the 2nd round.

Defensive End
                        I think you're vastly underating Harvey's stock.

The rest is pretty subjective (not that it all isn't), but those would be my strongest disagreements.

Again...good work.
                        I'm not big on Henne or ainge

Mendenhall and Jones are close, but Mendenhall has a better NFL body

Hart has too much mileage, and Choice is too injury prone. They would both be 2nd rounders without some of the underclassmen in there.

I have Limas Sweed in there with a 2nd round grade

Dorian Bryant is an overlooked player. He has a bit of Steve Smith in him

I've recently started liking Rucker more and more, if you haven't seen much of him try to check him out. He's a very good prospect. That said, he'll probably fall to round 2 though.

I haven't watched Clady much

Cheriolus looks like a RT, and struggled greatly against Chris Ellis last night.
                        Last edited by darnik44two; 10-26-2007, 06:14 AM.

Comment

For QB's
                          2nd Round QB's
                          Brennan
                          Ainge
                          Henne

Stick James Hardy in there

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Only real issues in my eyes.

Eric Young being in the 1st ahead of Ryan Clady. Clady just has way too much raw talent to work with to not get a higher grade.

Chevis Jackson is worse then pretty much every CB prospect you have listed in the 2nd round. I have a hard time buying into him going any higher then the mid to low 2nd.

And finally, Kevin Smith from South Florida. I know they are the hot team right now and everyone is riding that team but after watching them play a couple of times. I can tell you that MLB Ben Moffitt is the best player on the field for them. Kevin Smith just isn't a 2nd rounder in my eyes at this point. I agree with you that Hart and Choice are shaky as well but I think Choice is a better pure back.

Kinda surprised you left Henne off the list. He's got ideal QB measurables.

Comment

Kevin Smith is from Central Florida...Moffitt, Jenkins = South Florida

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information