James Hardy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Hardy

Earlier this year i predicted he'd be good, and he's averaging 93 yards a game this year and had a GREAT game against Penn St, 14 catches 142 yds 2TD's
    This year hes got 750 recieving yards and 11 TD's, any chance he declares and is he a first rounder.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

hes massive
    6'7 220lbs

Comment

will his knees be able to handle that frame cutting at the speeds he'll have to to succeed in the NFL? Or will he have the same problems boston did?

Comment

How can you predict he'd be good this year when he has been good every year he's played...not a very bold prediction in my book, but yeah he is having a great season. I'm looking forward to a big matchup this weekend vs my guy Ikegwuonu.

Comment

Originally posted by osi+ap=allshallperish View Post
          will his knees be able to handle that frame cutting at the speeds he'll have to to succeed in the NFL? Or will he have the same problems boston did?
          A lot of Boston's problems were in his whacked out brain. His knee problems had gone away but he decided he could screw up his career in a new fashion. Mission accomplished. There are a lot of LB's that weigh more than any WR at 6-2 to 6-'5 and they don't have the problems Boston did. Boston was just wound too tight do to his workout regimen. He lost flexibility and the rubber bands hoding his knee together couldn't handle the stress.

If Hardy is 6'-7" 220, he will have less weight on his knees than players like CJ, AJ, V. Jackson, Burress and Owens.

Comment

Is his 40 time in the 4.5s or less???

if so....i can see a team grabbin' him in the late 1st round

with at 6'7" ....he would be an ultimate redzone threat

Comment

Originally posted by jbooshey View Post
              How can you predict he'd be good this year when he has been good every year he's played...not a very bold prediction in my book, but yeah he is having a great season. I'm looking forward to a big matchup this weekend vs my guy Ikegwuonu.
              Well Hardy made mince meat out of Justin King. If he eats up Ikewuwownwnownfwefw then he just confirms how highly I think of him.

Comment

dont get your hopes up guys, he's gonna be VY's #1 once he comes out.

Comment

The reports on his 40 is that he runs it in the mid 4.4's. If he runs that at the combine he is a lock for the first round in my opinion. I don't get the knee issue, this guy also played for Indiana's basketball team and is a superb athlete & i don't think making cuts is going to hurt him.

Comment

Well, Braylon Edwards was a beast in the Big 10, and Hardy is I believe 8 TD's away from breaking his Big 10 career TD record as a junior. So if nothing else, the guy sure catches TD's.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by jbooshey View Post
                      I mostly said he was gonna have a first rounder type of season

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                        The reports on his 40 is that he runs it in the mid 4.4's. If he runs that at the combine he is a lock for the first round in my opinion. I don't get the knee issue, this guy also played for Indiana's basketball team and is a superb athlete & i don't think making cuts is going to hurt him.
                        yeah if he were 5-8 220 then maybe but even so we've seen guys like MJD have great sucess at that size

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          Well, Braylon Edwards was a beast in the Big 10, and Hardy is I believe 8 TD's away from breaking his Big 10 career TD record as a junior. So if nothing else, the guy sure catches TD's.
                          Only Hardy doesn't have the Michigan offense around him to help his production. He plays for Indiana, and even though they are better than usual, they still are one of the most talent-barren teams in the league. Hardy should be a mid-late 1st WR for sure if he runs under a 4.5 in Indy like he has before.

Comment

I hope and seriously think he can do a 4.39-37 with training ofcourse but what prospect doesnt get trainig with his 40

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              I hope and seriously think he can do a 4.39-37 with training ofcourse but what prospect doesnt get trainig with his 40
                              I think a late 4.3 forty would be a push for a guy with the frame that Hardy has. It's difficult enough for shorter guys to run a 4.3 forty let alone a guy who is 6-7. If he did however somehow manage to run what you are hoping, he is a definite first round player.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information