Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Boeckman

Where does his stand rankings wise?
    I know his lack of experience is his only down fall.
    Can make every throw, seems like pressure doesnt effect him at all, big frame and deal with pocket pressure and has that FEEL.

I think he could be something verry good at the next level.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Are you talking about in 2009?

It's a weak QB class, so at this point I would consider him a first day guy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Isn't he going to be 25 or 26 when he comes out?

Comment

Not to mention he is sneaky athletic.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

yeah. Even is age doesnt bother me. he will be so much more mature and able to make the transition.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He really hasn't been tested as it is a very down year in the Big 10. Until he plays a team that can put real pressure on him we don't know how he reacts in that situation. Right now his great OL keeps him clean and he may be way overrated. We'll have to see how he plays against a good team in his Bowl game.
            And proud of it!!!

Comment

Not sure what kind of pro Boeckman will be, even though I love the Bucks I gotta say that even though he's doing well here I'm not certain he'll even be in the league 4 years from now. But he makes some of his best throws while he's getting hit or about to get hit and is huge with a good arm who can excel in the right offense fwiw.

Comment

Does he have like a 4.6 forty???? Obviously he isn't much of a runner, but i think i heard or read that somewhere. Something about he was actaully faster than Troy Smith.

Anyway, he seems to have a decent arm. Good deep ball, but zip could be better. Can't tell about his pocket presence, as there is always a pocket.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

I think his biggest weakness will be his age when he comes out. Right now, he's improving every weak, and has shown Krenzel-esque type poise in the pocket. In addition to that, he's a very good leader.

Comparing him to Troy Smith right NOW..

Pro's

1. More accurate
                  2. Better deep ball
                  3. Taller
                  4. Better touch on his passes.

Cons

1. Not as good decision making... yet
                  2. Not the playmaker Troy Was
                  3. Not a statue, but isn't a threat running
                  4. Older...

When thinking about the NFL comparisons, he does remind me of Tom Brady. A CNNSI article mentioned that, and I think it's a great comparison. But not the college Tom Brady... I would throw in a Bledsoe comparison too, but I dont think he has quite the arm strength. But he's a very good downfield passer and is improving very quickly every week.

Regardless, he's going to be here another year and we'll see where he stands after 2009.
                  Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    Does he have like a 4.6 forty???? Obviously he isn't much of a runner, but i think i heard or read that somewhere. Something about he was actaully faster than Troy Smith.

Anyway, he seems to have a decent arm. Good deep ball, but zip could be better. Can't tell about his pocket presence, as there is always a pocket.
                    I read that same thing in Phil Steele's magazine

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                      I think his biggest weakness will be his age when he comes out. Right now, he's improving every weak, and has shown Krenzel-esque type poise in the pocket. In addition to that, he's a very good leader.

Comparing him to Troy Smith right NOW..

Pro's

1. More accurate
                      4. Better touch on his passes.
                      I disagree with these two points. Troy showed great accuracy and touch his senior year, while only a couple of games ago Boeckman was regularly slightly misplacing passes or having a few sail a bit. That's not to take away from Boeckman, he has very good accuracy and touch, I just feel Troy is/was superior in those aspects.

Otherwise, he is about .1 (40-wise) faster than Troy is, but he doesn't have the wiggle Troy has. Other than that, he's got a prototypical body, a good enough arm, and his experiences, being a guy who waited for a long time and remained acceptant of his place, should probably prompt someone to take a chance on him, at the very least as a groomable back-up. He's probably a third rounder at best barring drastic improvements in his play due to his age, but he might be a second-round talent if all goes well.

Comment

From what I've seen...he has a pretty weak arm..

Comment

Originally posted by Travis 24 View Post
                          From what I've seen...he has a pretty weak arm..
                          Joke? or not?

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Too early to tell IMO. He looks good but we need to see what he can do against stronger teams.

Comment

Since when is Penn State's defense weak?
                              Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information