X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Sleepers

Southerland from GA
    Cox from GTech.

What do you guys think of them? Who is better and what round do you guys want to draft them for your team?

Jehuu Caulcrick has to be up there too. This guy is opening so many holes for their running game. He reminds me a lot like Ovie Mughelli.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      Jehuu Caulcrick has to be up there too. This guy is opening so many holes for their running game. He reminds me a lot like Ovie Mughelli.
      I'm sure you're not talking about this year's Ovie Mughelli considering his disappearance ever since the Falcons signed him to that big, fat contract of his.

Comment

Originally posted by MLibid View Post
        Southerland from GA
        Cox from GTech.

What do you guys think of them? Who is better and what round do you guys want to draft them for your team?
        Southerland is only a junior and I think he'll be the #2 FB taken behind Javorskie Lane next year.

Cox is probably the #4-#5 FB in this draft, because thats all he is. He's a solid receiver, but he's not a runner or H-back and very few teams still utilize a traditional FB.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Southerland is a junior, but has all the making of a starting FB. He can block, catch, and score TD's

Comment

no respect for Jehuu Caulcrick? no one thinks he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              Southerland is only a junior and I think he'll be the #2 FB taken behind Javorskie Lane next year.
              Lane sucks at running back and would be even worse if you were to attempt to make him a FB. Being an overweight RB doesn't mean you can be a fullback.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

arent you a sleeper if ur considered a FB? when was the last time one was drafted in the first 2 rounds that was a TRUE FB. I love FB by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  arent you a sleeper if ur considered a FB? when was the last time one was drafted in the first 2 rounds that was a TRUE FB. I love FB by the way
                  I don't believe there's many TRUE positions in this sport anymore. The positions are constantly changing for example the left tackle position.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information