Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow...tanard jackson - 2 failed drug tests before the draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...tanard jackson - 2 failed drug tests before the draft?

Did anyone else hear about this? This is wild...

Nov 3rd (12:27 PM) - I have noticed how well the Buccaneers Tanard Jackson is doing so far this season and I wanted to address his situation. I was pretty high on Jackson leading up to the draft and was very surprised by the fact that he lasted until the 4th Round. But there's a reason for it. Prior to the draft, he failed TWO drug tests, which made his draft stock drop like a rock. This was not released to the media, which is why no one really knew why he dropped so far. A league source that I spoke with said his team really liked him and would have drafted him but had to pass because they were afraid of the failed drug tests.

link - DHQ?

Originally posted by wakefan31 View Post
    Did anyone else hear about this? This is wild...

Nov 3rd (12:27 PM) - I have noticed how well the Buccaneers Tanard Jackson is doing so far this season and I wanted to address his situation. I was pretty high on Jackson leading up to the draft and was very surprised by the fact that he lasted until the 4th Round. But there's a reason for it. Prior to the draft, he failed TWO drug tests, which made his draft stock drop like a rock. This was not released to the media, which is why no one really knew why he dropped so far. A league source that I spoke with said his team really liked him and would have drafted him but had to pass because they were afraid of the failed drug tests.

link - DHQ?
    which is probably why he dropped to the 4th Round

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

who cares that was last years draft.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

man i hope isn't dumb and smokes it during the season, because right now he is the best rookie safty right now and fyi u know him and brooks are the only two rookies to start in kiffens d thats saying something bout how good he might end up

Comment

Originally posted by zCaddyz View Post
          man i hope isn't dumb and smokes it during the season, because right now he is the best rookie safty right now and fyi u know him and brooks are the only two rookies to start in kiffens d thats saying something bout how good he might end up
          i dont think he was blazing

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

aww man that lindsay lohan?

Comment

roids, pot, or something else?

there's a pretty big difference between the 3 IMO

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I was huge on Tanard going into the draft (I'm an SU fan) and knew he would be a great pro (ask Bills fans on here). He is an excellent tackler with very underrated ball skills and a great break on the ball. I think the drug tests would be pot, since there is a ton up at SU. Tanard easily finds trouble, as is evident when he got stabbed in a bar fight.

Comment

I said he was the next Brian Dawkins months before the draft...the guy is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information