Adarius Bowman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adarius Bowman

whats everyone's opinion on him? he seems to have a good combo of size/speed

i know he had a problem at unc (weed, right?); i would love it dallas drafted him with one of their 1st rounders

cred 2 BoneKrusher

I personally love bowmans skill set. Sure he isnt the fastest guy but he is a beast in the redzone and a load to take down. He has pretty good hands and uses his body well to shield the DB's form the ball. If he falls to buffalos second round pick i want him so badly.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

He's been clean since arriving at OKST. I too really like his potential. Easily the best Senior WR in my opinion. Not that far behind DeSean and Malcolm Kelley. Like most WR's coming out of college, will need to refine his route running. Character problems will be brought up in his interviews, and it's up to him to show everybody he's on track now.

Comparison: Poor man's Plaxico Burress.

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

mid-late 1st rounder?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

As of now, yes. Most people would agree I think.

Paul

New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            mid-late 1st rounder?
            ya.. he may and probably will fall to the begining of the second i think just because there are a lot of good corners, dlineman and offfensive lineman.. depending on who declares i could see him slippin.. Puz-esque

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              ya.. he may and probably will fall to the begining of the second i think just because there are a lot of good corners, dlineman and offfensive lineman.. depending on who declares i could see him slippin.. Puz-esque
              Good point. I think because the draft is so strong at other positions in the mid to late first, he may fall to the early part of the second. Teams like Buffalo or San Francisco would find it hard to pass on him though. Mid-2nd at worst I believe.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

Im not as high on him as most. I say with the cluster of WR talent, no one seperating hes a second rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                  Good point. I think because the draft is so strong at other positions in the mid to late first, he may fall to the early part of the second. Teams like Buffalo or San Francisco would find it hard to pass on him though. Mid-2nd at worst I believe.
                  ya especailyl wiht teams enamoured with Doucet, Kelly and Jackson i could see him being a steal.. i think he moves up with sweeds injury though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Big 12 is loaded with wr talent.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                      whats everyone's opinion on him? he seems to have a good combo of size/speed

i know he had a problem at unc (weed, right?); i would love it dallas drafted him with one of their 1st rounders
                      Dallas needs a guy that can burn down the sidelines. For that reason, I don't want them to draft Bowman unless he shows that he has that capability.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Dallas needs a guy that can burn down the sidelines. For that reason, I don't want them to draft Bowman unless he shows that he has that capability.
                        i woudl think desean jackson or james hardy if you want deep threats

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I actually really like Bowman. He's got a great frame, good maneuverability considering his size, makes great adjustments to the ball in mid-air, is very physical with corners, and has a solid pair of hands.

Of course, you never know how the draft stocks will shake out and how valuable wideouts will be as a general commodity, but I think Bowman might have a shot at being a top 20 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                            i woudl think desean jackson or james hardy if you want deep threats
                            Only if they fall to us in Round 2.

FA WRs >>>>> Drafted WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Only if they fall to us in Round 2.

FA WRs >>>>> Drafted WRs.
                              i agree with that in some respects... the later the get or dont get drafted.. the more drive they usally have. Although if you need a good deep threat.. you will have to draft one prolly.. cause these gusy have potential to be more .

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information