Felix Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Jones

I think he's the 2nd overall RB in this draft class. He should be rank a head of Steve Slaton, and at times he out perform DMC. This RB tandem (DMC, Felix Jones) should be rank up there with the Reggie Bush and LenDale White.

Jones in all likelyhood won't declare. He'll use next season to showcase his talent as the lead back for Arkansas. If he comes out this season, he's probably a 2nd rounder at best. He still has to prove he can be a feature RB.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ht=felix+jones

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
        Jones in all likelyhood won't declare. He'll use next season to showcase his talent as the lead back for Arkansas. If he comes out this season, he's probably a 2nd rounder at best. He still has to prove he can be a feature RB.
        Jones can easily be a first rounder if he comes out this year, I don't know where you got 2nd rounder at best. Even with being behind DMac, scouts know how talented Jones is. He's a top 20 talent and can easily be a first rounder if he comes out.

Comment

That's ******* ridiculous. A 2nd rounder at best? People know who Felix Jones is. It's the same as Ronnie Brown at Auburn and Lendale White at USC. You don't need to be the primary back for NFL teams to respect your value.

The draft next year is weak overall, but I'm not sure it's worse off at runningback, especially if Chris Wells declares, which he will.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I wan't him in the first round for the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              That's ******* ridiculous. A 2nd rounder at best? People know who Felix Jones is. It's the same as Ronnie Brown at Auburn and Lendale White at USC. You don't need to be the primary back for NFL teams to respect your value.

The draft next year is weak overall, but I'm not sure it's worse off at runningback, especially if Chris Wells declares, which he will.
              Where do you think Chris Wells goes if he declares?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I think Felix Jones is much better than Steve Slaton, and it isn't even close in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  I think Felix Jones is much better than Steve Slaton, and it isn't even close in my estimation.
                  same here.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    I wan't him in the first round for the Packers.
                    Yeah like the Packers need another RB. :rollseyes:
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

how about jonathan stewart?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Chris Wells is a sophmore, he isn't eligible this year.

Comment

they were talking about next year, regardless he should declare. The carrying the load thing isn't much of a question mark for NFL teams, he still gets a good amount of carries. Plus the NFL is a 2 back league right now anyways. But coming out now as a true junior he has so much less wear than most backs do when they come out.

Comment

Originally posted by truth393 View Post
                            Chris Wells is a sophmore, he isn't eligible this year.
                            Originally posted by I said
                            By next year I meant next draft, not calender year.

In regards to Smokey's question, it's obviously VERY early, and it depends on who is drafting, but I think Wells could easily be a top 5 pick in what looks to be a weak draft.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I would be surprised is Jones declared. He has 1st round talent no question and probably would go there if he declares, if he has a big workout. But with a monster senior year he could be like McFadden and go in the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information