Scott, What Are You DOING?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott, What Are You DOING?

Just a few weeks ago, Minnesota receiver Ernie Wheelright was your #13 rated receiver. Now, he's rated #46, second from last.

I would LOVE to hear how a player can go from 13th best to 46th best in his receiver class. Is that even possible?

Good lord...

Nothing against you but that's a bit ridiculous!

Originally posted by wakefan31 View Post
    Just a few weeks ago, Minnesota receiver Ernie Wheelright was your #13 rated receiver. Now, he's rated #46, second from last.

I would LOVE to hear how a player can go from 13th best to 46th best in his receiver class. Is that even possible?

Good lord...

Nothing against you but that's a bit ridiculous!

While you have him on the line ask him how Jordy Nelson is #16, that to me is borderline insane(no offense).

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      While you have him on the line ask him how Jordy Nelson is #16, that to me is borderline insane(no offense).
      I agree with that as well...the kid is having an All-American like season...yet he's behind guys like Paul Hubbard!?!?

Comment

You have to think the last rankings update was in something like September. Nelson I could see moving up. Wheelwrite(couldn't spell it for the life of me) on the other hand never deserved to be that high anyway.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          You have to think the last rankings update was in something like September. Nelson I could see moving up. Wheelwrite(couldn't spell it for the life of me) on the other hand never deserved to be that high anyway.
          No, but he is a lot better than #46!

Comment

I'm sure Ernie Wheelwright just has NFL scouts drooling.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
              I'm sure Ernie Wheelwright just has NFL scouts drooling.
              not even. If he came out last year, he would of been a fourth round pick. Gopher football is just plain bad.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by wakefan31 View Post
                I agree with that as well...the kid is having an All-American like season...yet he's behind guys like Paul Hubbard!?!?
                Paul Hubbard is a good prospect, I think he's a first day guy.

The bigger questions would be why Tommy Blake and Chad Henne are still 1st round prosecpts. I mean...Tommy Blake? Really? He could go undrafted.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I get to see every Gophers game and Ernie Wheelwright was a legit at being the 13th overall WR coming into this season. He's a big wideout that doesn't have world class speed but he can get downfield and makes plays. He can go up and get it in the red zone and could be a very solid #3 in the NFL.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

The bigger questions would be why Tommy Blake and Chad Henne are still 1st round prosecpts. I mean...Tommy Blake? Really? He could go undrafted.
                    I don't think Tommy Blake goes undrafted. Someone will draft him in the 3rd round in hopes that he gets that desire to play again. He's too talented

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Tommy Blake undrafted? Not a chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I don't think Tommy Blake goes undrafted. Someone will draft him in the 3rd round in hopes that he gets that desire to play again. He's too talented
                        I know I was being dramatic, though I think 4th round is more likely. The point is that he is certainly not the 14th best senior prospect in the draft.

I mean....he went AWOL at TCU, apparently due to the pressure. The pressure of playing at TCU. Would YOU draft him in the first 3-4 rounds? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Like the rest of the Gophers team Wheelwright has been terrible this year which is why he dropped. I was obviously much higher on him than most and thought he could be in store for a big senior season but that has not been the case. At this point I'd be shocked if he were drafted, although he still could get a chance as an undrafted free agent.

As for Jordy Nelson, his stock is definitely on the rise but unless he runs better than a 4.65 like he has in the past I don't see him as anything more than a mid-rounder, at best.

On Tommy Blake, he will be drafted but if I were him I would STRONGLY consider taking a redshirt if he can get one.
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

LOL, 4.65 when he was injured. He's ran many sub 4.4 40's while at K-State. You'd think a guy who runs a draft site would be aware of this. Nelson was a track star in high school, and ran 10.6 100's.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                              On Tommy Blake, he will be drafted but if I were him I would STRONGLY consider taking a redshirt if he can get one.
                              If I'm not mistaken, I could have sworn he played last week and will play this week.
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information