Alex Brink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Brink

What do people think of this QB? Could he be a possible sleeper for some team?

yes, but he's on a terrible team and players on terrible teams rarely get the recognition they deserve.

Comment

Daytwo guy.Could be a solid backup.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=13703

Took some searching but I thought I made one about him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I go to Oregon State and he played absolutely horendous against us. He is a good player on a terrible team but he still lacks talent and arm strength to be a great NFL QB. I see him going early on the second day and will be a very capable back up on certain teams.
          Skol Vikings!
          Go Beavs!

Mad Props to JETS5128 for the sig!

Comment

Ah Yes, an Alex Brink thread. I think hes a 3rd Round Pick right now and when scouts see his pocket presence, toughness, and his ability to make all the NFL throws he will be this years, Kellen Clemens/Trent Edwards. He is one of the biggest sleepers in the draft, if he had a potential 1st Day Recieving prospect or a above average running game people would see that he has all the tools. Wow his stat line looked bad against OSU (didnt see the game). When I watched him play USC, ASU and Arizona. He looked like a future NFL starter with the right tutolage.
            Last edited by CARDIAC CAT 7; 11-21-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information