Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this QB class make you fall asleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this QB class make you fall asleep?

this years QB class really makes me yawn, is there any reason to really get excited over any of these guys?

most of the class really does except matt ryan and colt brennan

Comment

I like Woodson and Ryan.. other than that i dont really have any guys that stnd out to me.. at all

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

This QB class can produce at least 5 regular starters.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

it doesn't have that one truly elite QB, but it has a bunch of solid prospects.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I'd take Brohm over Leinart,Cutler,Vince and Russell so to me that would be elite. I think what's hurting QBs right now is the total ineptness of guys like Alex Smith and a couple of the ones i mentioned. Doesnt make you want to rush out and draft a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              I'd take Brohm over Leinart,Cutler,Vince and Russell so to me that would be elite. I think what's hurting QBs right now is the total ineptness of guys like Alex Smith and a couple of the ones i mentioned. Doesnt make you want to rush out and draft a QB.
              u gotta be kidding me?? i wouldnt take brohm over any of the guys u mentioned and most of em arent doing so bad anyways plus we havent even seen russell yet

Comment

This is a much better QB class than what we have seen lately. Maybe in the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                  This is a much better QB class than what we have seen lately. Maybe in the past 4 years.
                  maybe except for the fact its missing one elite player. every first round projected QB in this class is a debatable franchise QB.

Comment

This QB class has depth and could provide a lot of guys that will be in the NFL for awhile, but I don't really see a elite QB in this bunch. I think you could see several solid starters. Out of the top 3, I think Ryan's got the best chance for that to happen, even though I think Woodson has more potential. Brohm's got the highest floor. The QB I'm most intrigued with is probably Joe Flacco, and he probably falls somewhere from the 2nd-4th rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      u gotta be kidding me?? i wouldnt take brohm over any of the guys u mentioned and most of em arent doing so bad anyways plus we havent even seen russell yet
                      You wouldnt take Brohm over any of those guys?, you have to be kidding me.

Comment

whats with u and hyping up all these louisville guys lol

Comment

i really like Josh Johnson as a darkhorse, if he gets to about 215lbs, i think he will be fine in the NFL.

Comment

The only guy I would even consider taking Brohm over is Matt Leinart, but I'm not so sure I would. Vince Young, Jay Cutler, and JaMarcus Russell all possessed FAR superior tools than Brian Brohm does.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              The only guy I would even consider taking Brohm over is Matt Leinart, but I'm not so sure I would. Vince Young, Jay Cutler, and JaMarcus Russell all possessed FAR superior tools than Brian Brohm does.
                              i really look at Jamarcus as a taller,blacker Cutler

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information