Tracy Porter - CB - Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy Porter - CB - Indiana

What do you guys think about him ? Is he a day 1 prospect ?

#MoncriefArmy

He is in the 2nd tier of Cbs with King, Bowman, Thomas etc. Probably Mid 2nd early 3rd
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He will be a first round pick.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        He will be a first round pick.
        Kiper seems to like him, but I have serious doubts he'll end up in Round 1.

Comment

Yeah - such a potentially deep CB class

King, Jenkins, Jenkins, Ikewon(sp.), Thomas, Cason, Smith, Tribble, Lowery, Bowman, Jackson, Cromartie, Talib could all be drafted 1st day (rds 1-3).
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It really is such a stacked class of CB. Besides Malcolm Jenkins who is just phenomonal, the drop off in talent from top to bottom with the guys BOE mentioned really isn't that large. There are 13 guys listed there and all have the ability to contribute greatly to a team. Now, I doubt all of them end up being top 15 cb's in the league, but this is potentially a very solid cb class.

by the way when is the first day players can declare for the draft?

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

early 2nd like 35-47

Comment

He could end up going in round 1 if he has good post season workouts.

Comment

He's probably a late 1st, or early 2nd Round pick.

Comment

I think hes a mid to late 2nd rounder...If hes there and the steelers are picking, they better pick him up..

Comment

Absolutely a Top 3 Round pick. I have been singing his praises since before the season began.
                      Scott Wright, President
                      Draft Countdown.com
                      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                        Absolutely a Top 3 Round pick. I have been singing his praises since before the season began.
                        Kind of strange not just being able to say "First Day", isn't it?
                        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                          Kind of strange not just being able to say "First Day", isn't it?
                          considering that the first day is only round 1-2 and round 3-7 are the NEXT day, no it isnt

Comment

Sort of reminds me of Aaron Ross. He makes a lot of big plays.

Comment

I think Tracy is a late 1st round/early 2nd round prospect as well. He isn't as polished in his coverage or football smart as you would like him to be, but he certainly has all the tools needed to become a successful corner. He's fast, agile, has good ball skills and can help out in the return game as well. However, he's overagressive at times and has made some mental lapses both in coverage and his returning. I think he's a prospect with a bit of risk to him, but can be very successful and I'm expecting him to.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information