Jordy Nelson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy Nelson

What do you all think of the fantastic K-State WR Jordy Nelson?

This should be interesting.

Comment

First rounder if he test like I think he should at the combine, in the 4.4. No reason he should not be a first rounder with this speed. Ignore the 4.6 projection, he ran this time coming off knee injury.

Comment

This is what I (and others) think of him: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...t=jordy+nelson

Comment

Gets a lot of his yards after the catch because they throw a lot of short stuff there with KSU. I think Josh Freeman has done some good things and has done some real suspect things this year also. Would guess Nelson will do better in the pros with a real good signal caller throwing him the ball.
          Last edited by Babylon; 11-17-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

If Prince would man up and throw the ball deep his stats would be even more outrageous than they are already

Comment

10 catches for 118 and TD today against Fresno State....at the half.

Comment

Final tally for the year is about 120 catches for 1600 yds. To me is the perfect possesion receiver at the next level, and that isnt a knock. Size, speed, character. If he isnt one of the first 25-35 players off the board there are a lot of dumb GMs out there.

Comment

In my opinion, is the best WR in the draft by a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin...Bowman, Sweed, Doucet don't even compare...Nelson plays faster, and has the size to go with it. He runs in the 4.4's, he -should- be the first reciever taken.

And here he just running right by Aqib Talib.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0ANQ8bRfo

Comment

yah he can pretty much fly as shown in that vid..isn't talibconsidered one of the nation's top corners too?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information